Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC (13442 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2020
Salvador1:
Paper weight publicity secretary

Next news...

You sound pained
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2020
lereinter:

Agree that pdp is a failure

But

In your reasoning apc is a success in imo state?

Yes oh.up apc
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Zephy: 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
Politicians without philosophy. Like water, flowing with any shape always.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Burgerlomo: 1:57pm On May 22, 2020
Salvador1:
Local man is hungry, he want where he will chop yam.

Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2020
He will be back very soon once his grievances have been looked into with brown envelopes or bank alert.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Centcanada: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
Whatever you ought to do bow do it to collect your little cake because when Biafra come, you re on your own
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Realiskit(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
Nigeria no get politicians. All we get na selfish hustlers.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Realiskit(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
[
If you are not angry with Nigerian politics and her politicians, wonder what will make you angry again.

quote author=senatordave1 post=89835666]

You sound pained[/quote]
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Stanchem029: 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Ugwueme1:
all politicians are the same.please beware of this
criminal anthony m okeke he copy my
previour video and
using it to scam people
online.see my signature
for more prove
I was banned and my thread hidden even though I presented enough evidence about that cursed man Anthony munachi okeke. May God reward him accordingly in due season.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Ugwueme1(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
Stanchem029:

I was banned and my thread hidden even though I presented enough evidence about that cursed man Anthony munachi okeke. May God reward him accordingly in due season.
sorry about that the same thing happen to me up to date all my post/thread trying to expose him are all remove within few hours of posting i don't kwn if he has connect here
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Stanchem029: 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ugwueme1:
sorry about that the same thing happen to me up to date all my post/thread trying to expose him are all remove within few hours of posting i don't kwn if he has connect here
I pity whosoever that is working with that fraudster. I see judgment coming soon.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Ugwueme1(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Stanchem029:

I pity whosoever that is working with that fraudster. I see judgment coming soon.
AMEN to that
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
teekaykes:
Thinubu is a rare- faithful and loyal politician that has ever existed in the history of Nigeria he is faithful and loyal to his party to the core ,he is a real survivor
Onu is what ? Buhari us what ? ..Bros relax jor
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Centcanada:
Whatever you ought to do bow do it to collect your little cake because when Biafra come, you re on your own
Which is like when they said in 1914 that the world will "soon" come to an end.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by bgfoundation: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
What would you do if given $350 for free!!!

The Bill Gates foundation is set to distribute monetary palliatives from June,2020.

Register to be one of the recipient/beneficiaries of the Bill Gates Foundation covid19 palliatives..each person's shall receives $350.

Registration is absolutely Free: click the link to do your registration. http://srv88279.ht-test.ru/aux/toda

Email us if you have a complaint or registration issues.
nigeria.palliatives@bgfoundation.org.

T/C: Applicants must have a valid means of identification.Double registrations shall cancelled. Selection will be based on First come First serve.

Signed.

The Bill Gates Foundation
~touching lives~
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by lereinter(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes oh.up apc

See your life

Will be like apc
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Jostoman: 6:58pm On May 22, 2020
Anywhere belle face
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
And he must publicize it?
and you must be sadding for that ?
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Kfed4ril(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:
If na Yoruba man defect like this, they will call him an asslicker, not that he is igbo,- it is a good move.

Some peeps are hypocritical basterrds.

Igbo amaka!

Show me any comment so far that said it’s a good move.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by ekesol: 12:10am On May 23, 2020
In Igbo land no single man can hold down the people. He may have taken the step because of his stomach infrastructure. He has his own decision to make. He can not come and tell us he took his loyalist to APC. That his own personal opinion. His leaving does not make any difference. Their are a thousand and one people who could be Secretary of PDP in IMO state. So life is personal no string attached.
Re: Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
obembet:
I though there is no APC in South East[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Criticises President Buhari For Not Honouring House Summons (Video) / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? / Rigging Alert: INEC Trainees In S/east Complain Of Malfunctioning Card Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.