Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus (2905 Views)

Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
lol

You are now using karma to threaten me.

What happened to your threats of getting DSS and FBI to arrest me?

Slave!

it is your conscience that will arrest you. everything is conspiracy. it is foolish people like u that blame others for their failures. no substance in the brain. product of examination malpractices is now casting others because a fool like them is spitting meconium-stained urine. you will reap what you sow if all allegations against Bill Gates are proven to be wrong. conspiracy theorist that cannot even explain the theory.

cross it again. obsessive compulsive disorder is your problem.

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

LMAOO!!

Same you who has been quoting scripture, now swearing up and down with your gutter mouth cheesy

Yabaleft escapee grin

confirmed.fornicator, fraudster, and liar. see yourself.examine your life before you accuse of others.

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

it is your conscience that will arrest you. everything is conspiracy. it is foolish people like u that blame others for their failures. no substance in the brain. product of examination malpractices is now casting others because a fool like them is spitting meconium-stained urine. you will reap what you sow if all allegations against Bill Gates are proven to be wrong. conspiracy theorist that cannot even explain the theory.

cross it again. obsessive compulsive disorder is your problem.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

confirmed.fornicator, fraudster, and liar. see yourself.examine your life before you accuse of others.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:25pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
lol

You are now using karma to threaten me.

What happened to your threats of getting DSS and FBI to arrest me?

Slave!

stupid goat using microsoft machine invented by Bill Gates to abuse the inventor calling him a devil. I am very sure the pig is using Microsoft machine to commit fraud now. fraudsters everywhere.

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:27pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

stupid goat using microsoft machine invented by Bill Gates to abuse the inventor calling him a devil. I am very sure the pig is using Microsoft machine to commit fraud now. fraudsters everywhere.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
mental case
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

mental case
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
5mg of haloperidol for you
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

5mg of haloperidol for you
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:33pm On May 22, 2020
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
op is a confirmed.fornicator, fraudster, and liar. see yourself.examine your life before you accuse of others.
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:35pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:
[/s]

Continue ranting.

I am enjoying every second of your autistic breakdown.

You are a liability to Gates' satanic agenda and an ally to my one-man squad to expose the satanist.

Every sane person here can see you are an highly incompetent shill for Gates.

Continue ranting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:
[/s]

Let me educate you how it works...

I post my opinion... wait for you shills to flood in and go on your autistic bend.

Rinse and repeat and let you continue ranting.

Meanwhile, the topic remains on Politics front page and more people can read my warning.

As I said earlier, you are a liability to Bill Gates AND must be fired ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
joyandfaith:
op is a confirmed.fornicator, fraudster, and liar. see yourself.examine your life before you accuse of others.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When nothing works, resort to insults.

Continue!

4 Likes

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by boyjo: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
Already it has begun.

China plunged into darkness in midday.

I visited the Twitter page.
Someone made a comment about it being "sun block".
So this is one of the many "signs and wonders" he wants to deceive the world with??
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by boyjo: 1:04pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:

That is what they don't know.
They think they are his favorite baby.
He has zero trust for them.
They sell their people for money, who needs such empty entities?

Trust me, they are the first to be gotten rid of as soon as they are done with their task.

And I can bet by accepting Bill Gates cash, their soul may have been sold. That money is blood money.

Na Atheist I pity pass for this matter.
They want to see before they believe bah?
Dem go see plenty "signs and wonders" tire.

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Let me educate you how it works...

I post my opinion... wait for you shills to flood in and go on your autistic bend.

Rinse and repeat and let you continue ranting.

Meanwhile, the topic remains on Politics front page and more people can read my warning.

I do not know you can type. I am expecting ur obsessive way of cancelling posts. gibberish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Continue ranting.

I am enjoying every second of your autistic breakdown.

You are a liability to Gates' satanic agenda and an ally to my one-man squad to expose the satanist.

Every sane person here can see you are an highly incompetent shill for Gates.

Continue ranting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

satanic man that made Microsoft ur are using. fool that cannot reason past his anus.
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 1:24pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

satanic man that made Microsoft ur are using. fool that cannot reason past his anus.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 1:24pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

I do not know you can type. I am expecting ur obsessive way of cancelling posts. gibberish!!!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 1:54pm On May 22, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
as usual autistic behavior with obsessive compulsive disorder. pele
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
joyandfaith:

as usual autistic behavior with obsessive compulsive disorder. pele
[/s]
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
bump
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
All these conspiracy theorists, una no dey tire ?
Passing bucks is one way to achieve less in life.
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 5:53pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
RonaldoVido:
All these conspiracy theorists, una no dey tire ?

Passing bucks is one way to achieve less in life.
[/s]
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 10:08pm On May 22, 2020
bump
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by joyandfaith: 6:14am On May 25, 2020
LeOstrich

b̶u̶m̶p̶
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by LeOstrich: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Bump
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by Validated: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2022
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The end justifies the means.

So if one billion people die to make way for a world tailored to your master Bill Gates, it was all worth it.

Slave
If you are sure of what you are soewing why did you not anwer Amen to the prayer?
Re: As Covid-19 Pandemic Flops, Bill Gates Set To Unleash More Deadlier Virus by Validated: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

"end of the matter is better its beginning "says Bible.
if bill gates and co are innocent of your conspiracy theories, God judgement is awaiting you.

LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The end justifies the means.

So if one billion people die to make way for a world tailored to your master Bill Gates, it was all worth it.

Slave
If you are sure of what you are soewing why did you not anwer Amen to the prayer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Election: Edo Election Results From Lgas Announced By INEC / Picture Of The Day. PMB Vs Ipob / Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.