Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions (20467 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Alexreports, Amafibe, Others Honoured By University Of Abuja / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University / Dr. Chinenye Nwabueze: Anambra Lecturer Honoured For Creative Teaching Technique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by antocreative: 10:44am On May 22, 2020
Great100000:
The United States Mission to the African Union has recognized the effort of a Nigerian man, Oluwayomi Zeblon, for helping his peers during coronavirus pandemic.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158278960507248&id=93218692247

https://yali.state.gov/stuck-at-home-share-your-skills-with-others/?fbclid=IwAR3xf6WFSh68PhYcZ5pz9g0gWeMSshGxUVz_cpBItv46YvClgn13hqYVums

Rubbish....There is no big deal in this! why come to public and hype yourself looking for public approval

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Sleyanya1(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Watch our brothers from the east get angry coz it's a yoruba man again

gringringrin

I just know someone would be tempted to derail this awesome news.
"Your brothers from the East indeed". undecided
Truth is you're a fan of the shameful tribal war on NL.

Celebrating greatness irrespective of tribe will be the beginning of a better Nigeria.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Seerade029: 10:47am On May 22, 2020
scholes0:
I have aquestion.

Why are Yorubas both young and old always Making waves all across the World?

Dem dey try abeg!

grin grin cool
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Seerade029: 10:47am On May 22, 2020
antocreative:

Rubbish....There is no big deal in this! why come to public and hype yourself looking for public approval

Oloripelebe grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by KingAzubuike(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2020
Biofil84:
I still maintain we have the potential of driving positive change in this nation but we don't just have the leaders to see this through, hence we are stagnated as a natiion.
You people just keep seeing petty things like this as a big deal. No wonder you scream to thw high heavens when you see a Nigerian graduating with first class from America when infact tens of students from all parts of the globe also attained same feat without making noise.
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by GeneralPula: 10:48am On May 22, 2020
scholes0:
I have aquestion.

Why are Yorubas both young and old always Making waves all across the World?

Dem dey try abeg!

Check every west side all around the world, you'll get the answer.

West side have been blessed since 405 Bc, all the west sides around the world, from history down to current.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Hypocrit: 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Biofil84:
I still maintain we have the potential of driving positive change in this nation but we don't just have the leaders to see this through, hence we are stagnated as a natiion.
not when we the youths are not ready.
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Real men work hard
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by idonhammer: 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Afonja people and USA are like this.

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by agukayode(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2020
good can you do some little work and get paid check my signature

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On May 22, 2020
Biofil84:
Dont talk of leaders alone. Even the followers are just as clueless. The reason why we are toasting this young man right now is because the oyinbos are recognising him. If this write up didnt come out, no Niggerian will celebrate him. They will call him oversabi or they will say " who get data for this kind tin?"
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Cleanworld(f): 10:57am On May 22, 2020
Biofil84:

Yeah, This is not about the leaders anymore has they have failed us in many ways Now its about us supporting people like this to help them realize their dreams in a little ways that we can. The achievement of ONE should be the achievement of ALL.

The NEW Nigeria should have no time for the leaders and the elders but to work in rebuilding this wounded nation.
and it is achievable starting with YOU.
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Hypocrit: 10:57am On May 22, 2020
AmazingELixir:
: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What that young did is abstract to a very good number of Nigerian youths, most of which you'll find on this platform.

The ones here prefer gossip issues and insulting their governments.
when the government actually needed to be stoned. You think if it was in this country it would have been easy for him to do such? Is it not the enabling environment the US government provided for him that made it easy for him to think and implement such. You think if the citizen there have been asslicking their government the way you asslick yours here, it would have been possible for their current state? or you think they don't have social media where they gossip and insult their government even while they enjoy so much comfort than you here?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Obec70(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2020
Good one from a useful youth! Using online positively not among those young people wasting their data chatting day and night on unnecessarily
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by EdiskyHarry: 11:25am On May 22, 2020
Raydos:
Before opening the thread, I already knew it will be either an Igbo or Yoruba!!

This country would have been a great and successful entity without the Hausa, I'm not trying to promote Tribalism here, But Hausa are dragging Nigeria backward everyday,

Just take a look at Countries dominated by Hausas/Fulani like Chad and Niger, They are all also poor and rubbish countries!!!

Nigeria will never work, Maybe if we opt for Regional system of government, Then it will probably work then

Let every region control their resources and develop their region with Their income!!
Honestly, you are making sense
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Hotfreeze: 12:01pm On May 22, 2020
Oluwayomi, kuuse omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by EyezofGod120: 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
Na dem
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Jakemedg(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Cleanworld:

Yeah, This is not about the leaders anymore has they have failed us in many ways Now its about us supporting people like this to help them realize their dreams in a little ways that we can. The achievement of ONE should be the achievement of ALL.

The NEW Nigeria should have no time for the leaders and the elders but to work in rebuilding this wounded nation.
and it is achievable starting with YOU.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Jakemedg(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Jakemedg post=89834057][/quote] yeah you are right but our youths should take 65 percent of the blames for Nigeria's failures
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by OVB123: 12:54pm On May 22, 2020
Great100000:
The United States Mission to the African Union has recognized the effort of a Nigerian man, Oluwayomi Zeblon, for helping his peers during coronavirus pandemic.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158278960507248&id=93218692247

https://yali.state.gov/stuck-at-home-share-your-skills-with-others/?fbclid=IwAR3xf6WFSh68PhYcZ5pz9g0gWeMSshGxUVz_cpBItv46YvClgn13hqYVums
The average yoruba man is intellectually blessed. ODUDUWA REPUBLIC is loading.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
Great News
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Reasonlaelae67: 1:05pm On May 22, 2020
Raydos:
Before opening the thread, I already knew it will be either an Igbo or Yoruba!!

This country would have been a great and successful entity without the Hausa, I'm not trying to promote Tribalism here, But Hausa are dragging Nigeria backward everyday,

Just take a look at Countries dominated by Hausas/Fulani like Chad and Niger, They are all also poor and rubbish countries!!!

Nigeria will never work, Maybe if we opt for Regional system of government, Then it will probably work then

Let every region control their resources and develop their region with Their income!!

What about the minority tribes? How many time have you heard them excel at the international scene before? I’m talking about the Ijaws, Urhobo, Jukuns, Tiv, Isoko, and etc.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard an Ijaw man made waves abroad and they grace front page of Nairaland for us to celebrate.
Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by YorubaLord: 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Yoruba pass dem all! grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
Tf is he doing/talking bout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB / Adenowo Emmanuel Oreoluwa Expelled By Ajayi Crowther University Over Indian Hemp / The Deplorable Condition Of Primary School In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.