Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Admob Earning - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Admob Earning (493 Views)

Google Admob For Non Cheats / Do Not Click On Your ADMOB ADS / Google Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admob Earning by Jetblessing: 11:30pm On May 11, 2020
Earn money legally from Google Admob

Hello everyone, we have heard a lot of complaint about Google banning selfclicking account, selfclicking have been banned from Google, U will be banned from Google if u do selfclicking, selfclicking is an illegal way of earning from Google, no matter ur earnings ur account will be banned, I will be telling u how to earn legally from Google

Legal way of Earning from Google

The only legal way of Earning from Google is to create an app and publish on playstore, by this ur account will not be able to banned, as people start downloading ur app and clicking on ur ads u will be credited to ur Google account, am assure u, u will not be banned by Google for this, I will be teaching u trick to earn legally from Google

Trick to earn legally from Google
Nw that ur app is created and u have uploaded it on playstore, u can create a group then ask people to download ur app on playstore and they will be clicking for you, and u will give them token per withdrawal, or if u can get another phone then download ur app on it and started clicking

How to earn from AdSense and admorb

This is for those that have a website, if u have a website I can help u develop it to an app and add ur adbanner and interstial to it , from this u can start earning legally from Google AdSense and admob

How much did you earn legally from Google Admob

As u know that we have adbanner, interstial and rewarded video all of this can be input to ur app and u start earning
Any app you want can be uploaded on play store.
How do I contact you ....?
You can contact me on Whatsapp through this number 08110163392
@lightbearer[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Admob Earning by Petrodirect: 5:38am On May 12, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Anti Snoring Device / Graphics Designs And Video Ads. / Get A Legitimate Business Now.stop Waisting Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.