Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses (332 Views)

Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law / Resident Doctors Honour Ayade With Champion Of Industrialization Award, / Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by Ctorch: 11:38am On May 22, 2020
Gov Ayade with mix of sadness and suprise says cross riveriens still lives in hut and mud houses

He said it was better that his brain was taxed than for poor and underprivileged people in his state to be taxed.

Ayade noted with a mix of sadness and surprise that some of his state Indigenes still lived in huts and mud houses. He said if it was possible he wished God would take his wealth and give it to the poor residents in Cross Rivers.

“I never knew that five years as governor, there would still be people living in thatched houses in Cross River. I almost cried because I knew how prepared I was but it didn’t end the way I dreamt for the state. I wish God would intervene because I really wish I could help. It’s very painful.” the Governor said."

I charge you that this responsibility comes with its own troubles, you have a choice to do that which is good and the selection of this team is based on your history, it’s based on your profile,” he said further.

“The understanding of your closeness to God and that you will do that which is fair to all manners of people equally and fairly.

We charge you to ensure that the poor masses of Cross River State and the small business owners do not come under the harsh hands of the desperate search for money by tax consultants.

https://www.herald.ng/cross-rivers-ben-ayade-exempts-poor-residents-from-paying-tax/?fbclid=IwAR34rQ10lf_5U5aiAQySv-zDbdlGnGoDUK3zLGGBocmTvhnyKcrdYbpX5FQ
Re: Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by Nobody: 11:42am On May 22, 2020
Now that you knew
What next.
Re: Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by slivertongue: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
hypocrisy
Re: Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by sanemind2(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
Audio tears
Re: Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2020
sanemind2:
Audio tears
At Least he showed concern.
Re: Ayade With Mix Of Sadness Says Cross Riveriens Still Lives In Hut And Mud Houses by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
Why won't there be increased thatched houses when you make unrealistic "zillion" Naira "Olimpotic Meristemasis" budgets.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Lockdown Order : Gov Abiodun Is Accused Of Favouring The Muslims / Nigeria May Lose 24 Councils To New UN State / Diezani Becomes Dominican Republic Citizen Gets Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.