Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,218 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

If Ize Iyamu is A Thief, Why Did You Support Him In The Last Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ize Iyamu is A Thief, Why Did You Support Him In The Last Election (334 Views)

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Ize Iyamu is A Thief, Why Did You Support Him In The Last Election by Nanorest: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
For all those digging oshimhole's speech, why didn't you believe he was a thief then and you still supported him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ize Iyamu is A Thief, Why Did You Support Him In The Last Election by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nanorest:
For all those digging oshimhole's speech, why didn't you believe he was a thief then and you still supported him?
Who told you we didn't believe? Nigeria will forever remain a jungle.
Re: If Ize Iyamu is A Thief, Why Did You Support Him In The Last Election by Nanorest: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Who told you we didn't believe? Nigeria will forever remain a jungle.

And you supported him

(1) (Reply)

Democracy: Nigerians Urged To Embrace Digital Literacy, Tech Revolution / River State Governor Receives Godwin Obaseki, Photos / Governor Godwin Obaseki Made His Final Choice; Read Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.