Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos (1043 Views)

Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration / Cee-c Rocks Bra Top In Stylish Photos / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by marimarempress: 11:59am On May 22, 2020
Timaya's first daughter, Emma is 8 today, and her mother, Barbara took to Instagram to celebrate her by sharing cute photos of Emma posing stylishly as she did the viral #quarantinepillowchallenge.

She wrote in one picture 'Yippee!!!It's my first fruit birthday. God bless you, my sunshine as you turn 8 today. May God's love and blessing be yours today, now and forever. Mum loves you silly'.

Timaya also post Emma's picture and simply wrote:' HAPPY BIRTHDAY my special one. I LOVE U , Emma.

Lalasticlala

Re: Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
Oboy!!! Just yesterday yesterday dis girl don reach 8?
Hbd to her...

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by victorian(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2020
So pretty smiley

Hbd girl!
Re: Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by Pusyiter(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmmmm
in few years time she go dey chop heavy cassava
Timaya get the thin higher
Another, go chop his daughter doughnut better shocked
What you sow you reap.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by marimarempress: 1:10pm On May 22, 2020
victorian:
So pretty smiley

Hbd girl!
I think she is too small for this kinda fashion

1 Like

Re: Timaya's First Daughter, Emma Celebrates 8th Birthday With stylish Photos by victorian(f): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
marimarempress:

I think she is too small for this kinda fashion

The fashion, the outfit is lovely. But the second pic pose? Nah I don't like it.
Too suggestive in my eyes.

She's still a kid. Her mom should be more sensitive on that fact.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Don’t Know About Bbnaija Dorathy Bachor - Gistvic / BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner / I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.