Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

LPV Forum And How It Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LPV Forum And How It Works (410 Views)

The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS / LPV Forum And How It Works / You Can Now Access Facebook, Nairaland Forum And Other Websites For Free On MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LPV Forum And How It Works by Jecfire: 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
Briefly, this is what LPV is ����

� Lpv is an online platform (a registered company in NIGERIA) that shares its google ads revenue with registerd members.

� Lpv pays you for been active on there site and doing simple things you do on Facebook, commenting, posting , reading and sharing post.

� Lpv is 100% legit and pays without REFERRALS you can quote me anywhere

� LPV is the only platform that pays daily without referrals needed.

� After payment, i will add you to my vip group where i will teach you how to make 10k to 20k weekly on ur own on LPV..

� use this opportunity you now have time to make money for urself. Stop making MTN Rich

� Text 08128839382 for more info[color=#990000][/color]
Re: LPV Forum And How It Works by Jecfire: 1:01pm On May 22, 2020
It's very legit.... All it requires is a onetime payment of 1500.. And you can withdraw minimum of 3000 anytime with or without referrals ... Quote me anywhere.. It's very sure... It has been here for more than a year now

(1) (Reply)

. / Bad Network! / I Need To Unlock My Glo Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.