Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS (3221 Views)

Who Is On Twitter, How Do I Do This. / The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by progoh: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Some notable takes from the News

WHAT IS ON THREADS
- Threads will not be launching in the European Union (EU) for now
- It will allows users to post up to 500 characters, and has many features similar to Twitter.
- Threads is now available to download in over 100 countries including the UK
- Extra features to be added including the ability to interact with people on some other social media apps.
- Threads is a standalone app
- Users will log in using an Instagram account and their Instagram username will carry over, but there is an option to customize their profile specifically for Threads.
- Users will be able to choose to follow the same accounts they do on Instagram.
- Users will have a feed of posts, which Meta calls "threads", from people they follow and recommended content.
- They will be able to control who can "mention" them and filter out replies to posts that contain specific words
- Any accounts users block on Instagram will automatically be blocked on Threads.

The list continues.. See the full news details on THE NEWS SOURCE

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by MeNmyfamily: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2023
May this app favour me n my family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Zuck has taken the war to Elon’s overpriced Twitter!

The coming days will be fvckin interesting!

Elon cannot even sell Twitter half the price he acquired it. Business gone bad, coupled with the worst management in social app history.

Facebook shares about to takeoff πŸ›« πŸš€ πŸš€πŸš€

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by dunaca: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2023
This news sweet me eeh
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by wrongman665(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2023
Their problem.
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by ratiani6: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2023
No thanks. Don't want no spy app

5 Likes

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by BossGerald: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients

If you want a competent twitter rival,do something unique...no dey copy pesin template and state editing your nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by fourboys: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Not needed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Nahunger(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Parachoco: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Who get the pic of the App, I wan download am

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2023
is that why you are bleating?
BossGerald:

Nonsense and ingredients

If you want a competent twitter rival,do something unique...no dey copy pesin template and state editing your nonsense
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by BossGerald: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Godisablealltim:
is that why you are bleating?

What are you pls

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by chris4gold(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Who go rival NL grin

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2023
chris4gold:
Who go rival NL grin
No one

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by id4sho(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2023
You mean Nairaland thread cool
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by franchasofficia: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
Ire oh, my ronu brother grin
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by NSNO(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Nonsense and ingredients

That's mark usual way, apart from Facebook that he created, the other apps he controls were bought or features mimicked from other popular apps.

2 Likes

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Telegram234(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Olasyke:

No one
Codedrunz undecided
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by wisdomkid: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:

And Me too. AMEN
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by stylishwears: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Platform looks simple

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Landmine1: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Nonsense and ingredients

copied and edited , go and beat them.

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Manna4Gurls: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nigeria are busy discussing Davido and Anita. Discussing Tinubu. Discussing irreverent topics that has not benefitted any of us.

While someone somewhere is busy Threading his knitting patterns for months while we stay here being distracted by unnecessary things.

I pray we should not go back to the underworld without first launching your talents for the world to benefit from it...
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Manna4Gurls: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
Who get the pic of the App, I wan download am

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Ay04z(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
. Rest grin
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Parachoco: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

Thanks Boss
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by BossGerald: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Landmine1:
copied and edited , go and beat them.

E be like say you never collect beating b4??
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol you forgot to add that, once you knowingly or unknowingly delete threads, you've automatically deleted your Instagram account, and so many people are leaving that app in droves because of intense censoring.

1 Like

Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by KingDash09(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cliche app
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by KingDash09(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wait... are you fro real?
Jovialjune1:
Lol you forgot to add that, once you delete threads, you've automatically deleted your Instagram account, and so many people are leaving that app in droves because of intense censoring.
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Slynation(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mstewwww....!! If you think people will leave there fortune and dominance on twitter just to spice Elon, then you better think twice...
Re: The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS by Landmine1: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

E be like say you never collect beating b4??
normally na Mumu I Dey follow talk. Expected from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Or Download Youtube Video Free On Blackberry? Pls Help / Infinix Note 3 Launch (Pictures) / The Gap Between 3g And 4g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.