Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mods delete this topic pls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mods delete this topic pls (1088 Views)

Please, I Need Your Help On This Topic / I Have A Situation Mods / Mods delete this topic for me pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2020
Lalasticlala . Mynd44 . Seun . Divepen1 . Dominique iwill not be able to complete this delete this thread pls
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
Causing loud laughter from the remaining of the chiefs who repeated the words vehemently. . .
Chief bidemi glared at the chiefs who continued laughing.
I don't blame you. If not that your farmer father brought the yam he stole from pa chukwu farm you would have not been made chief, bidemi retorted at chief olajoye, who had attempted to pacify him when he was about to beat the living daylight from chief dan.
chief olajoye who didn't ot take it lightly with what chief bidemi Said replied with clenched tooth what do you expect from the father of the village prostitute was it not lawrence your first son that fell from the palm tree while looking at the buttock of janet the peper soup woman daughter while she was fetching water.
"Shut up there" chief bidemi replied enraged any other word i will beat you to a pulp.
"Just come and touch" me chief olajoye boasted and i will beat you to the extent that you will think it is the trailer that jam your last born that jam you.
Alu yeeeh my belle ò a chief shouted
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
"Alu yee my belle ó" a chief shouted amidst heavy laughter you wan kee pesin ni . . . .
__TO____BE____CONTINUED__
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Akinwale14(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2020
Tominix:
Sorry guys for not completing some of my stories so i entreat the mods to help me delete the topic. . . .
Ann2012
Bobosneh
Centino
queenitee
Kimberlywest
Pabon
Akinwale14
Skubido
Dacaller
grab a seat and enjoy.
The chiefs stole glances at each other as they awaited the arrival of the new king after 3 years of waiting for the gods to give a new king, they chief priest then brought news from ijalo the god of omirimi land.
As they waited the eldest of them bidemi chipped in his high pitched voice " shey e wó match ana " ( did you watch yesterday's match). the five chiefs replied in unision beénî a ole miss iru kinni yen ( yes we can't miss that match).
Even as wenger carry kaka and that wan wey get nyansh like as if elephantis catch am dem no win ac millan ó the youngest chief dan boasted, but he recieved scornful looks from the rest of the chiefs and long hisses. He remained unpertubed and mocked chief bedemi "BBC Beryan beat chelsea smh for your coach bald head" causing loud laughter. . . .
Thanks for the mention
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
Rr
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Ujunwa14(f): 5:47am On May 23, 2020
so how sure are we that you will finish this one?
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2020
Ujunwa14:
so how sure are we that you will finish this one?
sure i will dnt forget to mention pipz so as to enjoy also
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2020
Will update in 5 4 3 2 1 . . . .
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2020
The girl sherieked and backed away hurriedly knocking over a glass vase, she knelt down hurriedly still sobbing while picking the pieces of broken glass.
She knew this day will come and it will spell doom for her, she had heard stories about martha a fellow maid who had been in this suitation she reported to the police, who came to arrest lawrence.

____flashback_____

The repeated banging on the door woke a drowsy lawrence up who with pride.
"who is that,that want to spoil my door" lawrence bellowed
" the police, open up" the exicited voice of the d.p.o replied.
" you are guilty of rape, so we have an arrest warrent for you " he added.
" what nonsense, how can i sleep with a common maid talkless of rape " he thundered from within trying to sound brave even though he was fidgeting .
" you just confessed, we didn't tell you who was raped and you told us " the d.p.o said with a hidden glee.
" cuff him " he added and bounced back tho the waiting van.
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com//oyenekan.tomiwa
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Hey guys am back from nl prison(ban) cool cool cool cool, ann2012 bobosneh sonofthecaliphate biafrabushboy skubido nlposter lightqueen kimberlywest ubunja sultanofpuna lightangel234 pabon akinwale14 Ujunwa14 naijaolosho petyprincess plolly greatresearcher1 sonofscientist scientists bentleyjnr bentlyjnr plenty updates coming . . . ,
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2020

"Good job bose" the chief commended wearing a strange grin on his face. The bose was apparently the mad woman who stormed the kings palace.
"See take this money and Disappear from this palace" he added, "in fact from the face of the earth" he said and signalled to his heavily built thug who dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out an envelope handing it over to her. As she caught sight of the money she started saying a bunch of street jagons and while praising the chief she bounced out of the house.
"boss, are you letting her go?" the thug who seem like the hit man asked shocked that his boss can let her go.
"charles ur blood is hot, cool down na" the chief replied still wearing the grin just then a loud bang erupted and the woman ran back inside trembling.
"ha chief what is all . . . . . . . . . ." she queried Nonchalently just then a bullet pierced her from behind revealing a masked man . . . . .
Sorry for the slow and annoying update i promise to improve.
PEACE
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2020
The maid struggled to move as lawrence pinned her to the wall.
"Please sir" she pleaded
"shussz" he smirked back mimicking her cry, just then she kicked him on the groin almost smashing his balls
"arrHHH how dare you" he groaned and dashed at her as she made for the door
"you really want this the hard way, eh" he screamed as he pushed her making her head hit the door handle drawing blood.
"HELP" she screamed and blacked out.

"clean up this mess" chief bidemi ordered a maid who stood dumbstrucked then turned to lawrence
"how can you rape her to death?" he groaned with blazeing eyes.
"ah han pop, i just pushed her i did not even touch her sef, wasted life" he retorted back,
Just then an heavy smark came to his face making two tooth fly out
"how can you be so heartless, this will be the last time i will take care of your mess" chief bidemi screamed.
"i never asked you to" lawrence groaned and as he licked his lips, and tasted blood he swore "DAMM"
hope there are changes
Re: Mods delete this topic pls by Tominix(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
.liot

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Ediomo / The Loverboys Stories Complete Season 1 PDF / 45 Minutes To Success: by Adeyemi Ogunyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.