Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Have A Situation Mods - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have A Situation Mods (949 Views)

My First Poem: Blood Of Our Kinsmen (situation Of Nigeria) / Mods delete this topic for me pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 4:27am On Jun 15, 2020
I presented the article as a sample for application. Not knowing the employer ran a check and noticed it wasn't yet uploaded and used my work. I was hired 100 Canadian Dollars, equivalent of 75 USB Dollars to produce that article for a client on Freelancer.com If the client discovers at any time the content has been used, he'll report my profile and I may liked be banned and my account closed

If at all I were to sell the article to him, he ought to have consulted me and paid me before using it. OMG. I was just discussing about the possibilities of speaking with the original client I made the article for, to gain he's permission to use it and then sell it to another client.

Now someone used my work that took me three full days to produce without consulting me.

I feel sad. That's my best work which I always use for sample hence it took me very long time. And days of sleepless nights to produce the work

Divepen1 Dominique Obinnau

1 Like

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Let's resolve this issue

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 4:30am On Jun 15, 2020
I have a serious concerns about my produced work been used by an employer who used my work without my permission. Why are we mean to ourselves

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 Obinnau Divepen1
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Let's resolve this issue o EmmyKant I need payment for my work you published without my consent
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 4:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Take a look at the screenshots below as proof of ownership

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Twinkletwin: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Following you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Ema143: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
RedPhoenix AKA TradeCorner, you are the greatest scammer of all time. You even have the guts to call another person a scammer. What are you. You absconded with my money refused to pay me for the work I did.. You are not picking my calls or responding to my messages. The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. Keep changing names on Nairaland. Your days are numbered

Freqit7@gmail.com
Tradecorner7@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigerians, why do we keep doing these to ourselves?

Other people don't trust us and we can't even trust ourselves again.

EmmyKant remember the internet never forgets. RedPhoenix settle your issue with Ema143. This is not a good way to live life if you want to build a good online reputation.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Nigerians, why do we keep doing these to ourselves?

Other people don't trust us and we can't even trust ourselves again.

EmmyKant remember the internet never forgets. RedPhoenix settle your issue with Ema143. This is not a good way to live life if you want to build a good online reputation.

Typical Nigerians. Hasty to be emotionally influenced. In life, always ask for both sides on issues before you place a stake

I wish you the best
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Typical Nigerians. Hasty to be emotionally influenced. In life, always ask for both sides on issues before you place a stake

I wish you the best

The last sentence could have been directed to anybody Mr. Ask questions before jumping into conclusion as well. This is your second thread where he is saying the same thing and you're ignoring him. In life, learn to treat people with respect! Please don't quote me again. Thanks.
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by AJSfan: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol, now its really confusing grin
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by RedPhoenix: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
KimberlyWest:

The last sentence could have been directed to anybody Mr. Ask questions before jumping into conclusion as well. This is your second thread where he is saying the same thing and you're ignoring him. In life, learn to treat people with respect! Please don't quote me again. Thanks.

Smiles. I'll pass. I know what you're calling for, but maturity suffices

Good night
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Ema143: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Samuel Simeon Edafe AKA. RedPhoenix, TradeCorner. You will rot in hell. You have a track record of scamming people. Running multiple NL account and unleashing your evil acts on innocent Nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Situation Mods by TheCork(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Hello. Please do u have nyansh please? cheesy
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2020
TheCork:

Hello. Please do u have nyansh please? cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by TheCork(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Ok apologys. I need your imput to complete a novel for my univercity degree to help beautiful homeless women like u find home please. Anyways so Please describe yor sef & please do u have nyansh? Thanks! cheesy
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by TheCork(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2020
KimberlyWest:

And please, was your nomba again please, we need to keep rekord cheesy
Re: I Have A Situation Mods by TheCork(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Good morning. Please do u have nyansh please n please can you cook n clean? Am looking for beautiful house maid & u get up to 300 naira a months. U interested? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

H*E LEVEL RESULT [satire] — 18+ / Only For People Who Believe In Success And Abundance Of Life. / Facts Of Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.