Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? (2103 Views)

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Nigerian Kevin Olusola Wins Grammys(photo) / Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by snazzydawn(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2006
Hey guys,in your order of preference,who is the best to you?Here's mine
Kevin
Wayne
Rupee
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by ldollier(f): 1:42am On Jan 27, 2006
well i love all of them

in my order here are the best

rupee (his song was in and i mean in the clubs... whoa)
kevin
wayne
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by hotangel2(f): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2006
I love kevin.
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2006
Kelvin
Wayne
Rupee.

Rupee's tempted to touch soundtrack was copied from Kevin's Turn Me on!

And that song only made people like him
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by snazzydawn(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
really?
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by ldollier(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2006
spikelord:

haba, how you take get that story??. copied or not copied his song was in the clubs
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2006
You are talking to your boo like that abi!.

I am dumping you!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by ldollier(f): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2006
spikelord:

You are talking to your boo like that abi!.

I am dumping you!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

haha oh no. why grin
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Oracle(m): 3:37am On Apr 11, 2006
I prefer Rupee of them all
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by mukina2: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
spikelord:

Kelvin
Wayne
Rupee.

hmmm never knew bout that but tempted to touch was hoootttttt
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by sade511(f): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2006
Kevin Lyttle (turn me on was hott)
Ruppee
Wayne Wonder
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2006
Kevin lyttle all da way kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by eveseh(f): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2006
i think kevin lyttle is cool
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Damest09(f): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2006
Kevin Lyttle is the man anyday, anytime
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Ciaralover(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2006
Kevin Lyttle!!
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Ciaralover(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2006
Kevin

Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Priscila(f): 8:25am On May 02, 2006
Kevin Little is incomparable to those two! Rupee not bad either
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2006
I Love Kevin Lyttle's Song ------ Turn Me On !! kiss kiss
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by ciaragirl(f): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2006
kevin
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by jaybaby(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
wayne Wonder

Kevin Lyttle

Rupee
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by neelsel(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
Kevin is my island boy so of course He's my pick.
Rupee is good to, but I have to vote for my native,
Re: Kevin Lyttle,wayne Wonder And Rupee---who Do You Think Is The Best? by eslynera(f): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
kevin seems to be a player. i like his voice though.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. / Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! / Imagine What This Priest Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.