Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. (28167 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Kevin Pam Winner Of Big Brother Revolution Set To Host Own Reality Tv Show / Big Brother Stars Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Receives A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
KEVIN AND ELIZABETH OF BIG BROTHER EXCHANGE MARITAL VOWS OVER THE WEEKEND @ THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER.

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
more pics

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
more,

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
more,

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
and more,

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
they look happy sha. though i wish he didn't marry that "biatch" who was dissing him in the house and called him a "short man"
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2011
Well they look so good together even though I don't know them.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2011
mama-gee:

Well they look so good together even though I don't know them.
U did not watch BBA Revolution or even hear about it online? shocked shocked where do you stay? Iraq?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2011
^^I stay right here. tongue
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by joeyfire(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
i know the guy.was she on BBA as well?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by foyeks2001(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
good for them
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Goldieluks: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
Don't know them,but good luck to them.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by MeGaStReEt: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
hmmmmm

good luck to u guys
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Ambber(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
Kevin won the BB revolution in 2009. He was very humble in the house and he is very talented. Nothing has been heard from him career wise since he won the money well at least he also won a beautiful girl. So what is next?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Nakele(f): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
Decryptor:

U did not watch BBA Revolution or even hear about it online? shocked shocked where do you stay? Iraq?

LMAO
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Nakele(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
ON A SERIOUS NOTE,,,,,,,,,,,, I THINK THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD ESP ELIZA,,,,, I LOVE HER GOWN,,,,,,,, SO GERALDINE WAS ONE OF THE BRIDEMADE? I LOVE THESE TWO
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by WackyJ1(m): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2011
Go kevin, They both look so good. I preferred kevin to uti i guess we'll be seeing his next
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by ifyalways(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
The brides gown did not flatter her . . . .they look good and happy together though.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Felibaby(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
I tought while in the BBA house , she said she has a fiance?

OR maybe i'm hallucinating
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Tonia30: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
U guys posting this comments are really funny. As for the person who didnt watch BBA Rev or even hear abt it, seriously, r u in Nigeria? Kevin and Liz, u guys rock! Carry go lovebirds!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by lahips: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Kunbee: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
ifyalways:

The brides gown did not flatter her . . . .they look good and happy together though.

It did o, on tv it looked so nice the pictures didn't do justice

@op i hope her feelings are true sha, cos elizabeth like better thing too much
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Decryptor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
Felibaby:

I thought while in the BBA house , she said she has a fiance?

OR maybe i'm hallucinating

U r not hallucinating ooo! She boldly told Kevin that she has a fiance and that she has a phobia for short men and that kevin was short and "fell short" of her expectations in a Man. Now because of $200,000, she changed her mind to marry the short man. See what money can do.

lahips:

this is surprising, in the big brother house, i Elizabeth never liked Kelvin for anything, she probably even said she had a relationship, all of a sudden the cash has been made and she is in love with him, i really pity men when it comes to chosing a wife, cause people marry for so many reason, so many crazy reasons,

@lahips, it's not all men o. I won't for any reason marry a girl wey yab me when i no get money when the cash comes. IMO, i think the guy is blindly in love.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. by Afam4eva(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Was Kevin pam ever in BBA abi next movie star.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Uche Ogbodo: My Ex-Husband Has Never Seen Or Called Our Daughter / Nigerians React As Olamide Meets Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.