Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why I Don't Wear Mask-- Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why I Don't Wear Mask-- Trump (255 Views)

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Wear Mask-- Trump by Tife20: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
The United States President, Donald Trump says the issue of wearing facemask wasn’t compulsory for him, having undergone series of covid-19 tests.

Trump also said that though he liked facemasks, he won’t have it on while making a speech (showing a sample of a facemask in his hands).

He made this known on Friday, during a visit to Ford Plant, and in response to questions from the press.

When asked about the use of facemasks, Trump stated that he puts it on a few times, but he had been medically advised that it wasn’t necessary.

“I did wear, I wore one on before but I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.

“It’s not necessary; everybody’s been tested and I have been tested.

“I was given a choice; I was putting one on but they said it’s not necessary, Trump maintained.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), had earlier recommended “wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.”

More here--
https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=42.msg97#msg97
Re: Why I Don't Wear Mask-- Trump by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2020
Trump my man
Re: Why I Don't Wear Mask-- Trump by Dedetwo(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Trump my man

The dude is the real man. He does not play any poker. According to the some medical experts, face mask should be worn by those who are sick or tested positive for the Wuhan virus (COVID-19).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To The German Labor Market After COVID-19? / Donald Trump To Ban Tik Tok From The US / Trump On 'day Of Rage' Protests In Portland: 'put These Animals In Jail, Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.