Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask (39540 Views)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by ogbiwa: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2021
A customer who tried to enter a bank without wearing a mask has been shot and seriously injured by an armed security guard, according to reports.

The shocking incident took place at a branch of Bank of Baroda in Bareilly in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

Maskless customer Rajesh Kumar tried to enter the branch at around 11.30am on Friday June 25. The security guard, Keshav Prasad Mishra, tried to stop him coming in and an angry argument ensued.

Mr Kumar was rushed to hospital while Mishra – who reportedly worked for a third party security firm – has been taken into custody by police.

Mishra told arresting officers that he had to open fire when the customer tried to forcibly enter the premises.

Rajesh’s wife Priyanka told the Times of India, “My husband had gone to the Bank of Baroda branch where he holds his account to update his passbook. He was not wearing a mask and was denied entry.

"After some time,” she added, “he returned with a mask, but the same guard again denied him entry, saying it was lunch time”

She said that there was a brief scuffle between the guard and her husband during which Mr Kumar was shot .

"No one at the bank helped my husband,” she said, “who made a call on my daughter’s mobile phone and informed us about the incident.

“I rushed to the bank where my husband was lying on the floor while none of the bank officials bothered to help him. I took him to hospital in an e-rickshaw.”

A statement from the bank reads: "We deeply regret the unfortunate firing incident that took place at Station Road Branch, Bareilly today as a result of a reported altercation between the guard and the victim.

“The injured [man] has been immediately admitted in the district hospital and is reportedly out of danger. The bank has extended every support (financial and otherwise) to the aggrieved family."

"The guard, who was privately outsourced, has been immediately relieved of his duties and has also been arrested by the police. The bank is working with the police authorities in their investigations.

“We are also conducting an internal investigation through the Bank's security officials in order to ensure that any such random incident also does not happen in future and Customer safety is always ensured”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/security-guard-opens-fire-customer-24402812

2 Likes

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by harmargedon: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
I Know say Indians no normal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by donbachi(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
India...naija twin brother.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
I see how the bank are repeatedly trying to clarify that the guard is outsourced from a third party company. Nobody will identify with a drowning man to avoid drowning with him. Watch even his third party company come out to deny him and push him to a 4th party company grin

grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by temitope27(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Bank security for India dey use gun?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Rajesh’s wife Priyanka told the Times of India, “My husband had gone to the Bank of Baroda branch where he holds his account to update his passbook. He was not wearing a mask and was denied entry.

"After some time,” she added, “he returned with a mask, but the same guard again denied him entry, saying it was lunch time”

Sounds like the bank guard had some personal beef with the guy for some reasons. Perhaps, somehow, some time in the past, their paths must have crossed[?]. They should investigate properly. Looks like there is more to this.

Then... if that is not the case... then the guard just didn't like the man's face. Things like that happen.

I am inclined to believed that the latter is the case. He just didn't like the man's face.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
temitope27:
Bank security for India dey use gun?

Normal thing...

Not just India. Many other countries too(USA, Pakistan, Dom Rep. etc).

Them no want overstretch or disturb their police force so them make am legally possible for banks to hire armed private guards.

Any small disturbance before police show, bank guards done already engage the robbers to delay their progress small.

Some of these armed bank guards na retired soldiers and policemen.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Vyzz: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2021
angry

Indians, Souless creatures...

If u have ever worked with them u go know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2021
The difference between Nigeria and India is just a little thing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Dis tin just de lik Indian Movie, de woman will soon Revenge lik Zeeworld,
Useless country, upon say de ar in Asia also close 2 Europeans still de ar nt organized

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Omo. cheesy

The security na Abokii ?

Na their kinda handwork be this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by omoadeleye(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Hehe
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by SouthSouth1914: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Avoidable! The policeman took his personal interests first before anything, just like our Nigerian police. Always letting anger use their brains to pull the trigger and blame it on the devil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Tvoice: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by EWSTechSupport: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Indians be doing too much. Mtchw
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by UncompletedBuil: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Only in a sh*t hole con3 can things like this happen...

India & Naija:::

Both are five letter words. both are the same hole...

Hope you get?

1 Like

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by PAWG(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
EWSTechSupport:
Indians be doing too much. Mtchw

Cos COVID in India is a matter of life and death

On a more serious note, the officer went too far, a taser at most should've been sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by samwillyco1(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Behaving like their NIGERIAN counterpart

1 Like

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
The security guard did not shoot him when he wore face mask. He later wore face mask and now shot him because he argued with him.
For the bank to leave him unattended to shows that they are extremely wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by femijay8271(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
shocked is Major General Buhari an Indian "Pesident" shoot at sight leleyi o
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by bukxy: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
damn nikarrre!

tu bahd!
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by Mophor: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
Issoright
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by drealcivilceno(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
India...naija twin brother.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it!

1 Like

Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by triple996(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Diz news reminds me of south east were gun slingers run d show and kill at any provocation grin
Re: Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask by maureensylvia(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Whaaaaaat
What a careless death... SMH

Check my signature jare
Things dey happen o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.