Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More (690 Views)

Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Kapturemedia: 1:38pm On May 22, 2020
Muslim or Christian who have the highest tendency to fornicate? cool [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Oluromantic: 1:40pm On May 22, 2020
Mabi mi ni jamb question
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Guest911: 1:42pm On May 22, 2020
Kapturemedia:
Muslim or Christian who have the highest tendency to fornicate? cool [color=#990000][/color]
is this your priority in life?
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by bigiyaro(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2020
who get almajiries pass?
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by MightySparrow: 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
The ones with the randy founder
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Deicide: 2:35pm On May 22, 2020
Muslims sex more, Christians fornicate more
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
The word fornication sounds judgemental. Nothing wrong in having sex with your partner. Anyways, I've observed that Christians somewhat show theirs (openly) but muslims? hmm. Na underground and worse than you can think of. If you don't know, you'll call Christians only, but if you know..... *lips sealed* Both sha have sex but some are more perversive than the other. Go figure out.
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by tatatar: 10:38pm On May 22, 2020
sbaks:
[s]The word fornication sounds judgemental. Nothing wrong in having sex with your partner. Anyways, I've observed that Christians somewhat show theirs (openly) but muslims? hmm. Na underground and worse than you can think of. If you don't know, you'll call Christians only, but if you know..... *lips sealed* Both sha have sex but some are more perversive than the other. Go figure out.[/s]
Nothing like underground here,even a cave man knows who fornicate more.
To be more concrete,you can even get an idea through the HIV stats of states in Nigeria.Ordinarily,the NW is supposed to have the highest HIV rate due to higher poverty rates,but rather the opposite is the case.They have the lowest.
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Even the blind knows xtians are not just the leaders in fornication but the most debauched people on earth as a whole.Worse than the "depraved" Atheists.
Atheists have no morals indeed undecided
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Auki: 12:23am On May 23, 2020
Even the two so called Christians Postors I worked with in the office are all having extra marital affairs. One even has a church in Lagos .They marry one wife but 10 extra women.
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Igando666: 3:08am On May 23, 2020
[s]
tatatar:

To be more concrete,you can even get an idea through the HIV stats of states in Nigeria.Ordinarily,the NW is supposed to have the highest HIV rate due to higher poverty rates,but rather the opposite is the case.They have the lowest.
[/s]
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Nobody: 4:50am On May 23, 2020
Muslims are pretender do the worst.

They love virgins so much that's why they marry kids or even forcefully marrying them
Re: Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2020
tatatar:

There are lots of Hausa/Fulani people who are not aware of their status and have given it to their spouses, friends and partners. I've worked in several facilities in the north so do don't argue. Na aiki a arewa so sai MA. Na San Abun da ni ke magana. Southerners are aware of their status because usually in churches (even local churches) tests before marriage are encouraged hence the count and statistics made easy unlike the north where people just marry especially local Hausa people. They usually know last minute when they are close to death or get complications from Traditional Birth Methods. They usually deliver themselves. I remember when we chose to go to an Hausa village to test them, we were chased because we were seen as unbelievers in the enlightened. Fulanis on the other hand are very friendly people most of the local Fulani people dont even practice islam. They are so friendly and have good amount of IQ. They have more cases than you can think of. Fulanis could pass for the best set of people in Nigeria. Hausas are the evil ones spoiling the image of the Fulanis. I'll choose a local Fulani man over a local Hausa man anyday. And as regards the topic and HIV as you've mentioned, ITS MORE there.
When I said Islam, Yoruba people came to mind as well but AS "YOU" (out of bigotry) chose to mention the north being that you assume you guys are better muslims than they, I chose to burst your bubble. Especially (as God come catch you) when you mentioned the word (HIV) that I've worked on.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best WAY TO Position YOURSELF When Praying? / Yoga Is A Dangerous Spiritual Discipline Christians Must Avoid / Pastor Kumuyi’s Reformation Strategy (A Critical Observation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.