Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS (30335 Views)

Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by erickjany: 6:52pm On May 22, 2020
Please you guys should stop insulting President buhari. He is our President and he is not there by mistake rather it's God that place him on that exalted seat. He really needs our prayer that that position is not easy. Let us collectively as an individual to pray for him for God to give him wisdom to lead this country in a better paradise on earth.
Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
Why would a government want to know your financial assets when you don’t work or are not being fed by them did it come from them? You can control your household only

I can understand if your going for public office but as an ordinary citizen your citizens assets are not yours their not your governments property that you can be asking for declaration this is the same attitude he had when he assumed power our pockets are not where your resources are

Something tells me they were expecting crisis during this period but God is sustaining us all
Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by Legendguru: 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
good for him
Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2020
shankara7:
Make I hear say na Buhari twit that polished information. I bet he doesn't even know what is Twitter.
Please help him to write it properly as: TWEET. Instead of his TWIT.
I dislike Buhari though/
Continue to be a good Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by dayleke: 6:39am On May 23, 2020
Iceberg3:

Oya e send me credit,jekin yor oruko yin kuro. grin

Chai!!!
Dis one serious o....
Digits and network pls?
Re: Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS by echesilver: 7:46am On May 23, 2020
Why Will u declare ur asset when u are not a public officer sad
Exc2000:

why didn't Buhari send the executive order to the senate as an executive bill so that we can have a proper law regarding it

Now Buhari clearly wants to use Prof Agboola Gambari's international diplomatic connections and knowledge to go after looted foreign asset of politicians...

If i work abroad and get my asset over there, who the fvck is Nigerian Government to make me declare it? did I make the money in Nigeria

Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9