Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! (1950 Views)

Soulja – Boy Loyalty (album Download) / Zee-world Tentebo Kalamoko Soulja Drops Album ! / Music-soulja Boy- Crank Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! by Mobinga: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
Catchy headline. Read the article.

Getty Images
Lil Wayne has been Twitter hacked. The Young Money leader, who typically keeps his presence on the social networking site to a minimum, suddenly started posting dozens of bizarre and uncharacteristic messages Sunday afternoon (Jan. 16) to more than a million followers. It quickly became clear that Weezy wasn't behind the errant tweets, but that didn't stop the hacker from doing some damage.

After his Twitter handle changed from "LilTunechi" to "LilChineTu," the perpetrator poked some fun at Wayne's peers, replying to Soulja Boy and making reference to the poor sales of his latest album 'The DeAndre Way.' "I sent a donations to your paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 sales lil homie, i feel bad for you! #DamnSoulja," wrote the hacker.

He also set his sights on other rappers including 50 Cent, Fat Joe and Game, sending comedic messages about past collaborations. "@thegame you still owe me money for that My Life joint, how your family crip but you blood," he wrote, then moving on to Fat Joe. "@JOEYCRACKTS you fat ass nigga it on when i see you Why."

The tweets got a little too serious, going so far as to claim that Wayne was sexually abused in prison. "The real reason I made 6'7 is cuz that's how tall the nigga in rikers was that raped me," tweeted the impersonator, also making reference to a romantic relationship between him and Cash Money kingpin Baby. "I went an entire year with kissing baby #withdrawls."

After hours of Twitter hijinks, Lil Wayne finally reclaimed the account, canceling the old profile and launching a new one under the handle "LilTunechi_YM."

That little Arrow soulja boy got served grin
Re: Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! by McCoy91(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
Lmao. And he has millions of followers on twitter. Stingy people
Re: Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! by Mobinga: 5:51am On Jan 18, 2011
grin

2.7 Million followers gave him 13,000
Re: Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! by shotster50(m): 4:14am On Jan 19, 2011
Looool. I still have a mental picture of him going on about hoW the Deandre album was going to be a classic, ignorant boy swag.
Re: Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! by Mobinga: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2011
I feel bad for you son. grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: All Of You - Davido / Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? / Download Music: Burna Boy – “pree Me” (prod. By Leriq)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.