Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? (1950 Views)

Murphy Ijemba Displaces “citizen Jones” And Kubanji Direct / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by Echelle(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello Nairalanders...
Just wanna ask this one question...
Is Murphy Ijemba, the Radio Paparrazzi, the son of FIFA, the grandson of FiFA and leader of the A-team on popularside, 88.9 Brila Fm the funniest and most exciting OAP in Lagos I know quite a handful of Sport fans will agree with me because am saying yes he's. He educates, not just in sport but also in other areas too, he's funny, entertains his fans with his unique style and has Radio most wanted with him "Sean Amadi"... U can check him out every weekdays, monday to friday on popular side 88.9 Brila Fm and the A-team.
Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by fabfunmi(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
interestingprob u havent listen to diplomatic opj nd crew on wazobia fm....by the way femi and the gang re the best sport crew in lagos with the likes of nkoronini nd titus bankole...check them out OP on nigeria info nd come back nd give ur testimony....
murphy is great bt he should learn from femi nd d gang.
Am off to listen to opj
..later
Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by Echelle(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
fabfunmi:
interestingprob u havent listen to diplomatic opj nd crew on wazobia fm....by the way femi and the gang re the best sport crew in lagos with the likes of nkoronini nd titus bankole...check them out OP on nigeria info nd come back nd give ur testimony....
murphy is great bt he should learn from femi nd d gang.
Am off to listen to opj
..later
femi ko, funmi ni... Dos opj crew are rude most times 2 callers all in d name of fun. As for Kelechi Nkoro and Femi, if naija fm crew dat does sport yan step up dia game honestly dey will be far better dan femi and d gang. Murphy is miles ahead of dos guys.

1 Like

Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by fabfunmi(f): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Echelle:
femi ko, funmi ni... Dos opj crew are rude most times 2 callers all in d name of fun. As for Kelechi Nkoro and Femi, if naija fm crew dat does sport yan step up dia game honestly dey will be far better dan femi and d gang. Murphy is miles ahead of dos guys.
so wats femi ko funmi ni....you asked a question nd i told u who my favs re ....becos i dint agree on murphy u started insulting me?
do you think the world would be interesting if we re all the same nd av the same choices?
realy pissed...am xpexcting ur apology.
Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by Echelle(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
fabfunmi:

so wats femi ko funmi ni....you asked a question nd i told u who my favs re ....becos i dint agree on murphy u started insulting me?
do you think the world would be interesting if we re all the same nd av the same choices?
realy pissed...am xpexcting ur apology.
Stop sounding like a girl na. Anyway I didn't mean any insult, sorry but I prefer Murphy anytime anyday
Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by Achiles: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Murphy and Sean are the only reason I listen to radio in Nigeria. For me, Murphy and Sean set the pace for others.
Re: Is Murphy Ijemba Most Exciting OAP In Lagos? by sou1p1an0(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
mr godwin enahkana of top radio is great,emmanuel etim of nigeria info too is really gud same as murphy...these 3 stand out to me buh murphy has his own way of relating to d major tribes nd a very gud sense of humour tho can be vulgar sometimes(the baba lyk big ukwu shaa)...believe me when i say that femi and his gang made brilla fm sit up thereby adding exciting programs to what they already had and dis brought out the murphy we are enjoying now..he is the most appealing#fact#

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Burna Boy – “pree Me” (prod. By Leriq) / DOWNLOAD Motivational Audio: Awake Your Inner Strength / Tips To Sell Your Music On Itunes Successfully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.