Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? (344 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Why Do People Fear Celestial Church People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by Irijosa777(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2020
Some months ago, cable wires were stolen from our transformer, each compound were asked to pay 6-6K which amount to about 400k in total to buy another one to replace it so that our electricity can be restore. Few months later which is two weeks ago, the same thing happened, they announced that our cable wire had be stolen and each compound is to pay 6k While some people started paying, one person got provoke and say enough is enough, only for us to receive announcement on a fateful evening from a juju man (with red and red) walking around the area saying "this announcement na concerning the cable wire wee them thief from the transformer, if na u thief am or you hear about am, u see or know about am, u get 7 days to return am or confess, if not, anything wee you see accept am o, I nor hear nor dey," he concluded.
Surprisedly, the next day the light was restored, we don't know how they did it!
Have you also noticed that you hardly see people swearing with juju in law court? in fact have you ever see somebody swearing with juju in the law court before? Is either by the Bible (Christians) or Quran (Muslim), why is it that they don't swear with juju?
So I asked the question, why do people fear juju more than God, the creator of heaven and Earth, why are they so afraid of ordinary juju/tradition that was/is made my man?
Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by MightySparrow: 2:57pm On May 22, 2020
Simple, the Juju you know is to feared than the God you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by habsydiamond(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2020
yoruba people call god adake dajo. that is God judges silently. but the traditional na noise making judgement them dey give and na instantly oo. thats the reason our politicians will never near that side cos of instant judgement. atimes God's judgement may take years. if u know u know
Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by Enoch07: 3:04pm On May 22, 2020
with juju your judgement is almost instant, God own dey Tay jare
Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by spartan117(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2020
*double post*
Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by spartan117(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
People will always tend to fear an evil man, because they know he can use his power to hurt you at any slight provocation, more than a good man (even though he is far more powerful than the evil man) because he is good,kind and slow to anger.

Jonah 4:2 And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
Re: Why It Is That People Fear Traditional ( Juju) More Than God? by JoradOz(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
Text me @ +2347053450467 on WhatsApp to be added to my "Atheism vs. Religions WhatsApp group chat".

(1) (Reply)

KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets / Why Do We Swear An Oath On Muslim Threads? / Oyedepo Says Prosperity Is Impossible Without Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.