Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets (336 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Why Does Yah Care If We Worship Him Or Not..is It His Ego / El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets by donnie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
KUM-BA-YAH
This old, but very relevant song was heard among Israelites in captivity in the United States.
The song is a prayer of salvation and deliverance as the BANTU words prove: KUM (Arise)- BA (Come)- YAH (The Most High's Name).
The children of Israel sang, calling for the deliverance of YAHUAH... HalleluYAH! All praises to YAH.
#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCL4tzOysSI
Re: KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets by MuttleyLaff: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2020
donnie:
KUM-BA-YAH
This old, but very relevant song was heard among Israelites in captivity in the United States.
The song is a prayer of salvation and deliverance as the BANTU words prove: KUM (Arise)- BA (Come)- YAH (The Most High's Name).
The children of Israel sang, calling for the deliverance of YAHUAH... HalleluYAH! All praises to YAH.
#AwakeOIsrael

h t t ps://youtu.be/HCL4tzOysSI
"The LORD will bring you back to Egypt in ships on a journey that I said you would never take again.
There you will try to sell yourselves as slaves to your enemies, but no one will buy you
"
- Deuteronomy 28:68

KUM-BA-YAH in pidgin English means "Cum buy 'ere, mi Lord. Cum buy 'ere"
Re: KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets by donnie(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"The LORD will bring you back to Egypt in ships on a journey that I said you would never take again.
There you will try to sell yourselves as slaves to your enemies, but no one will buy you
"

[s]KUM-BA-YAH in pidgin English means "Cum buy 'ere, mi Lord. Cum buy 'ere"
[/s]

You drink these European lies like water and vomit them with ease.

Here is the correct rending of that verse that you fraudulently translate.

Deuteronomy 28:68
And YAHUAH shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

This clearly refers to the children of YAHUNDE (Judah) taken into captivity to the U.S.
The United States is Babylon, they will either let them go with reparations or face the wrath of YAHUAH and their imminent destruction.

The Hebrew word "buy" there is "qanah" meaning "redeem". You will be sold, and no man will REDEEM you. Continue hopping around telling lies, you think you have an escape plan?

The children of Esau know what's coming and they are already trembling. Their captivity is close.
Those who love ESAU so much and will not let go will be destroyed alongside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJtuaPux7s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets by eplanning: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

KUM-BA-YAH in pidgin English means "Cum buy 'ere, mi Lord. Cum buy 'ere"
[img]https://media1./images/5f7fbd8e7232a5272924d23aa95c85a6/tenor.gif?itemid=3528786[/img]

1 Like

Re: KUM-BA-YAH #BantuHebrewNuggets by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Says Prosperity Is Impossible Without Tithing / Bishop TD Jakes – Nothing Just Happens / Pst Moses Alu: Pastors Are Called To Be Preachers Not Trustees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.