Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N (1629 Views)

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
Anioma is not in the same league with urhobo, is an insult to compare America (Anioma) to ndi Iraq Urhobo. We Anioma beat Urhobo nation in everything so I see no reason to compare Anioma with urhobo.

Anioma beat urhobo in human capital development

Education.

Sports

Influential

Number of local government

And many others so Urhobo nation should focus on their 6 local government in Delta state and stop causing division in Anioma land.

2 Likes

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Cc lostz aka Liliantalks
Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
Anioma is not in the same league with urhobo, is an insult to compare America (Anioma) to ndi Iraq Urhobo. We Anioma beat Urhobo nation in everything so I see no reason to compare Anioma with urhobo.

Anioma beat urhobo in human capital development

Education.

Sports

Influential

Number of local government

And many others so Urhobo nation should focus on their 6 local government in Delta state and stop causing division in Anioma land.
[/s]. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: N by zeezboy(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
Give us facts and figures to back up ur claims!
Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Cc lostz aka Liliantalks
get a job , was expecting u to reply me in delta Igbo ! Lol anioma ekem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
Efe2real okpe kingdom is not urhobo grin manage your 6 tiny local government grin

2 Likes

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
[s][/s]. Rubbish
Tell that to your urhobo nation grin

2 Likes

Re: N by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Cc lostz aka Liliantalks
is this the only thing in your brain?
I expect you to come up with something new
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89840202] get a job , was expecting u to reply me in delta Igbo ! Lol anioma ekem [/quote][/s] you claim to be ogwashi ukwu girl like me abi,come down to ogwashi and show me your family house and prove me wrong I will show you my own family house in ogwashi, don't bother about your tfare I will pay you back any thing you spend

3 Likes

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

is this the only thing in your brain?

I expect you to come up with something new
urhobo man manage your 6 landlock local government in Delta state grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89840202] get a job , was expecting u to reply me in delta Igbo ! Lol anioma ekem [/s] you claim to be ogwashi ukwu girl like me abi,come down to ogwashi and show me your family house and prove me wrong I will show you my own family house in ogwashi, don't bother about your tfare I will pay you back any thing you spend
where is okowas personal house located ?

Ps: stop that pay ur transport money me n you know that u are too broke for me to collect ur money , what ever the case , miss under 22

1 Like

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks prove me that you're from ogwashi ukwu and not Urhobo cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:50pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Liliantalks prove me that you're from ogwashi ukwu and not Urhobo cheesy grin cheesy grin
as an anioma where is okowas personal house located
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89840528] where is okowas personal house located ? [/quote][/s] Accept my offer to meet me in ogwashi ukwu since your are from ogwashi ukwu like me cheesy grin I will personally pay all you need.

3 Likes

Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
what was okowas wife previous job in delta ?

1 Like

Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89840528] where is okowas personal house located ? [/s] Accept my offer to meet me in ogwashi ukwu since your are from ogwashi ukwu like me cheesy grin I will personally pay all you need.
I am asking you simple question that most aniomas know n u are telling me to met u , a total stranger who is broke and jobless n can’t add anything to my life ? I said where is okowas personal house located ,
Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
[s][/s]. Rubbish
Liliantalks
lostz
zeezboy and the rest, please stop this debate... is not every beat of drums that you dance to.
please again, there is no need for all this debate.
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks aka Urhobo guy prove me wrong cheesy grin don't be afraid of come down to ogwashi ukwu since you're from ogwashi ukwu so prove me wrong that you're not from urhobo nation with 6 tiny landlock local government grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: N by Aboks(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
Urhobo women them too like fat
Na so dem excess flesh 4 hand

2 Likes

Re: N by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
urhobo man manage your 6 landlock local government in Delta state grin grin cheesy
I am done with you.
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am [b]asking you simple question that most aniomas know n u are telling me to met u , a total stranger who is broke and jobless n can’t [/b]add anything to my life ? I said where is okowas personal house located ,
I can't be a strange since your are from ogwashi ukwu like me ,OK let's meet at ogwashi ukwu police station where you will be safe

3 Likes

Re: N by Liliantalks: 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Liliantalks aka Urhobo guy prove me wrong cheesy grin don't be afraid of come down to ogwashi ukwu since you're from ogwashi ukwu so prove me wrong that you're not from urhobo nation with 6 tiny landlock local government grin cheesy
madam Ogwashi answer simple question, u no fit answer . Mtcheww , dooh ! Anioma fire that ur mouth
Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am asking you simple question that most aniomas know n u are telling me to met u , a total stranger who is broke and jobless n can’t add anything to my life ? I said where is okowas personal house located ,
please is is okay! stop this argument
no need for all this argument...
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89840826]
I am done with you.[/quote][/s] You want to cause division in Anioma with many of your account, I am ready for you and all your Urhobo brothers

1 Like

Re: N by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2020
Aboks:
Urhobo women them too like fat
Na so dem excess flesh 4 hand
anioma girls.. them too get broad shoulders like men.. and them go dey grow beards chai grin grin
Re: N by Blackking98(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2020
nwanyi is ok na please no do again. Jeez
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
madam Ogwashi answer simple question, u no fit answer . Mtcheww , dooh ! Anioma fire that ur mouth
Meet me or I will keep exposing you Liliantalks aka lostz

2 Likes

Re: N by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Meet me or I will keep exposing you Liliantalks aka lostz

I already offered to meet you and you ran away
Re: N by Liliantalks: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
Irijosa777:
please is is okay! stop this argument
no need for all this argument...
she feels she can troll me!! So so tag up and down , I want make she know say ,, for where her craze stop na where some people own take start . She no want make matter Rest . Giving other people the mind to be saying trash and lies
Re: N by Remijuice: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
undecided

Re: N by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89840826]
I am done with you.[/s] You want to cause division in Anioma with many of your account, I am ready for you and all your Urhobo brothers

go and settle your Abba and Ukpo brothers first. go and stop them from destroying each other's house
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

I already offered to meet you and you ran away
do the same with your Liliantalks account and I will accept that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some SE towns(nnamdi Azikuwe) Were From Benin Kingdom / I Didn’t Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari – Goodluck Jonathan / Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.