Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

N - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N (1628 Views)

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / Anioma And Igbo Trends On Twitter / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Irijosa777:

Liliantalks
lostz
zeezboy and the rest, please stop this debate... is not every beat of drums that you dance to.
please again, there is no need for all this debate.

I am just replying my mentions. you log in all the time to meet mentions from idiots
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89841098]

go and settle your Abba and Ukpo brothers first. go and stop them from destroying each other's house[/quote][/s] Urhobo nation is landlock with 6 local government grin cheesy
Re: N by Seerade029: 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Lolzzz.

Na wa oooo.

This one nah internal war grin
Re: N by Liliantalks: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89840826]
I am done with you.[/s] You want to cause division in Anioma with many of your account, I am ready for you and all your Urhobo brothers
better call ur anioma friends to save ur life ,,, cause if don’t know the location of okowas house ,, big sham shame shame for you !! Woooo , grin

1 Like

Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
she feels she can troll me!! So so tag up and down , I want make she know say ,, for where her craze stop na where some people own take start . She no want make matter Rest . Giving other people the mind to be saying trash and lies
okay, but please just end it, at least show some respect, even if you don't want to stop but for my sake just end it.
am pleading...
Re: N by Liliantalks: 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
She no even fit reply me with delta Igbo !!! Anioma my bum bum /ekem
Re: N by Liliantalks: 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
Irijosa777:

okay, but please just end it, at least show some respect, even if you don't want to stop but for my sake just end it.
am pleading...
okay
Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

I am just replying my mentions. you log in all the time to meet mentions from idiots
guy pls chill, mentioned or no mention. let end it.
okay, please!
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:08pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Liliantalks:
better call ur anioma friends to save ur life ,,, cause if don’t know the location of okowas house ,, big sham shame shame for you !! Woooo ,
[/s] meet me my ogwashi ukwu sister stop running away grin cheesy see this Urhobo guy with 6 landlock local government claiming Anioma grin cheesy
Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
okay
ok! thank you, I appreciate. God bless you.
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks I challenge you with 50k meet me at ogwashi ukwu police station you can screen shot this as evidence

1 Like

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks aka lostz prove me that you're not from Urhobo land

1 Like

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks aka Urhobo guy aka lostz as long as I am here no peace to Urhobo the war has started

1 Like

Re: N by Kwashiman: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
AdaOgwashi this is not necessary please, let's desist from ethnic wars and comparison with our Urhobo brothers. It's a true value of an Igbo to let and let live, Biko ka'anyi niri n'udo.
Re: N by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Liliantalks I challenge you with 50k meet me at ogwashi ukwu police station you can screen shot this as evidence

Hmmm.
Re: N by mr11(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Liliantalks aka Urhobo guy aka lostz as long as I am here no peace to Urhobo the war has started
what is your problem I understand your passion but this is not the way to go my sister from Anioma
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2020
mr11:
what is your problem I understand your passion but this is not the way to go my sister from Anioma
They attack me first

2 Likes

Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
Kwashiman:
AdaOgwashi this is not necessary please, let's desist from ethnic wars and comparison with our Urhobo brothers. It's a true value of an Igbo to let and let live, Biko ka'anyi niri n'udo.
Did you not see how they were causing division among Anioma people
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

Hmmm.
of cause let him accept

1 Like

Re: N by Seerade029: 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They attack me first

Odoko angry
Re: N by mr11(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They attack me first
please Ada close this thread biko na beg I dey beg you.
Re: N by Neatb(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
What's the reason for this post
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
Seerade029:

Odoko angry
igoro
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
mr11:
please Ada close this thread biko na beg I dey beg you.
Warn them cool or expect more from me
Re: N by Kwashiman: 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you not see how they were causing division among Anioma people
Do we need to prove anything to anyone at these point? Anioma save for a few with identity crisis are largely on the Igbo consciousness. We don't need any riff-raff with ulterior motives to define our narratives for us, that's an insult of unprecedented proportions to the pride of the Anioma nation. I have challenged most of these clowns claiming "Anioma" with fake accounts to meet me anytime at Asaba for a chat, but they start to deflect and dodge... this is Nairaland, a site notorious for falsehoods and pettiness... at this point you shouldn't let the nonsense here get to you.

Let it Go, Urhobo ain't our problem, they are the least of it trust me.

1 Like

Re: N by Chamukebenson(f): 4:28pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They attack me first
nobody attacked you , trouble maker! This is ur second topic on this nonsense!
Re: N by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2020
Kwashiman:

Do we need to prove anything to anyone at these point? Anioma save for a few with identity crisis are largely on the Igbo consciousness. We don't need any riff-raff with ulterior motives to define our narratives for us, that's an insult of unprecedented proportions to the pride of the Anioma nation. I have challenged most of these clowns claiming "Anioma" with fake accounts to meet me anytime at Asaba for a chat, but they start to deflect and dodge... this is Nairaland, a site notorious for falsehoods and pettiness... at this point you shouldn't let the nonsense here get to you.

Let it Go, Urhobo ain't our problem, they are the least of it trust me.
OK I will close this
Re: N by Chamukebenson(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
where is okowas personal house located ?

Ps: stop that pay ur transport money me n you know that u are too broke for me to collect ur money , what ever the case , miss under 22
I am edo and I know it grin
Re: N by Aboks(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

anioma girls.. them too get broad shoulders like men.. and them go dey grow beards chai grin grin

Re: N by mr11(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Warn them cool or expect more from me
Thank you ASA Nwanyiogwashi

1 Like

Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

go and settle your Abba and Ukpo brothers first. go and stop them from destroying each other's house

lostz
show some respect and regards for people please. I believe Liliantalks has already stopped so please let end it once and for all. case closed.
Re: N by Irijosa777(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2020
I don't know how this argument started and I don't want us to go back to on how is started,
I have never see where the Urhobos have fight with Anioma or Anioma had fight with the Urhobos or the rest before. we live as one and in peace. whatever that must lead to this let forget about it and live our normal life, is just a misunderstanding.
so am begging every one of you, no winner or losser, is a win win thing. so please let just forget about what happened and love ourselves the way it is.
thanks to you all for your understanding.
I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Nigerian Government Feeds Pupils In A Lockdown (pics). / ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole / #endsars Protest Plan To Destroy Buhari Administration – Sheik Jingir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.