Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded (65501 Views)

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Mr2wealth: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldier-deserters-nabbed-for-killing-imo-undergraduate-over-n800000/%3famp=1

Whether the money is legit or not, I am not safe in my country, my region, my state, my local government, my ward, my area, my street and my house angry angry

Dressing well and driving so called big car and living in a big house is now a death warrant. sad shocked

Ekelebe them will be after you, army will be after you, civil defence will be after you, DSS will be after you, police will be after you, SARS will be after you, your friends will be after you, family members will be after you and the village people will be after you. Wahala dey o oh. sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Alabaarowolo: 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
Banditry: Air force kills 135 bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
The Air Component of Operation HADARIN DAJI has killed 135 bandits during an air interjection on the criminals’ camps in several locations in Zamfara and Katsina states.
The operation is part of the renewed offensive to rid the North-west of armed bandits and other criminal elements, Coordinator Defence Media Operations, Maj. Gen. John Enenche has said.
He said the air strikes which were conducted between May 20 and 22, 2020,  were undertaken sequel to “credible Human Intelligence (HUMINT) reports as well as series of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions that led to the identification of the camps, which include Abu Radde Camps 1 and 2 and Dunya in Jibia and DanMusa Local Government Areas (LGAs) of Katsina State as well as Hassan Tagwaye’s Camp; Alhaji Auta’s Camp and Maikomi in Birnin Magaji and Zurmi LGAs of Zamfara State.”
“The air interdiction missions were painstakingly undertaken by the Air Component as it dispatched its attack aircraft to the locations in multiple bombing runs, some of which were executed simultaneously,” Enenche said.
https://www.blueprint.ng/banditry-air-force-kills-135-bandits-in-katsina-zamfara/

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Abaman001(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2020
mannyiyke:
But the Yoruba guys who killed someone in Ogun State recently for ritual purpose are called what? Even one hotelier was also killed in Ogun State the same way this week. Are they Igbos? That guy who killed girls in hotels in PH, Lagos and Owerri hails from Rivers State. Akpan that killed three people in PH recently hails from Akwa Ibom. Are Boko Haramites Igbos or are the Fulani bandits Igbos? You're just a sens.eless mor.on!

Sorry bro. Truth hurts so much as they say....deal with the naked truth of Igbo's being so mean always when money is mention, its a trait of an average Igbo man.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by mannyiyke: 1:50pm On May 23, 2020
Abaman001:

Sorry bro. Truth hurts so much as they say....deal with the naked truth of Igbo's being so mean always when money is mention, its a trait of an average Igbo man.
You're so shameless! Which tribe has been ruling Nigeria and whose people have totally looted Nigeria dry? So, it was ordinary papers that they looted? So, they don't love money too? So, Abacha and co were not mean when money was mentioned? Check your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Charity85(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
What da fuckkkk
initially we all concluded that it was a deal gone wrong
And probably he is one greedy azaman
I was even saying being a bomber and betraying your fellow bombers is among the hundred ways to die

Not knowing he was kidnapped and killed for no reason simply because he was riding expensive whip

Mehnnnnn! This one shock me o
We niggarrrz need to stay low! On a low key
Probably dey wear slippers
Then buy the bottles go drink am for house

At least next time you and other cerebrally low individual wouldn't make baseless assumption.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Charity85(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
Abaman001:

Well I don't think that it's the truth that is hurting. Your ignorance is only amendable by a debulking neurosurgery and that hurts me so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by Abaman001(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2020
Charity85:

Well I don't think that it's the truth that is hurting. Your ignorance is only amendable by a debulking neurosurgery and that hurts me so much.

Choi!! The truth pain am well well oo

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by amrichy(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

God bless you for sharing this testimony.
Nobody see it or acknowledge it when the Nigerian Police do something credible but rush to spoil their names when they do something close to imperfection. NPF are trying these days, one must admit it.
"... Nobody sees it or acknowledges it..."
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by YeribanzavsAfon: 12:34am On May 24, 2020
ScotMisile:
[s]This is the only reason why I dislike Owerri....yes I really dislike Owerri for this...let's call a spade a spade and not a farmers hoe.....
They are only good at killing prosperous people in the land. How many deaths are we going to count?....

The killing has become an annoying habit.
They kill business men, professionals, industrialists etc.

They don't care about the image of the state...they just hurt for breakfast money....

No value for human life, no value for society.[/s]..

Stupid Chino
Its your jealousy for Owerri that will consume your household las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by ScotMisile: 6:36am On May 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Stupid Chino
Its your jealousy for Owerri that will consume your household las las.
Hahahahahahaha...heh heheheh...I just can't stop laughing....and you,my nigga, still fell for this s....hi...t?
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by cooooooks(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerian Police can work and are quite effective... when they want to be.

Amarabae:
Nigeria police are trying especially when it comes to tracking down kidnappers.
they also rescued my mother in law who was kidnapped last month,
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by obinnanwozuzu(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
The Yahoo guy was killed and people are complaining. What of couples he rendered bankrupt somewhere? At 22 he was driving that ride as a student and his relatives didn't ask questions.

Somewhere we don't know the number of people who have committed suicide after being duped of their money. The guy who duped you of your money will kill you if need be.

Someone somewhere prayed for his painful punishment and God answered it.

Rot in hell guy man.

For his types in this platform who may like to quote me, I have a message for you, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO RESPOND TO AN IDIOT

How do you know whether you have said the truth? You will still go to hell and rot with him because you lied!! All sins are equal before God. Dont judge him. Just drop your comment jeje and pass
THINK ABOUT IT!
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded by DONFASZY(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Which type of mercy is he asking for
Did he have mercy on dis guy

Pls judge
Hang dem all
They are jealous killers criminals

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.