Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria (49590 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Abbeybailey(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Abbeybailey(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2020
garetz:
Still some liberal clowns like Abbeybailey will tell you that he hates Africans. Trump also supplied Nigeria the Arms and ammunition needed to fight Boko Haram. What did their liberal Messiah, the stupid Barack Obama do for Nigeria? Abbeybailey, Name one thing the stupid black monkey called Obama did for Nigeria.
Look at a foool. You can gather everyone in your lineage and they will never measure up to Obama in a thousand year. No one in your lineage ever became a councillor in the muddy smelly village you dwell from. A foool that can't even get a US visa because the vile racist Trump doesn't want his kind in his Lilly White America. The worst syndrome is Stockholm Syndrome and that's what you are suffering from.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 12:18am On May 23, 2020
For what ?back to sender,we do not want them
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Masaudmuhammed: 12:59am On May 23, 2020
id911:
See as Trump a mere civilian squeezing the hand of the so called General. Even 'Korofo' in the Army will do better than this useless General
But I Love Him Tooooo Much!
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by garetz: 2:56am On May 23, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The village sadist is here showing his idiocy again. Don't worry village chump, the morbidly obese racist is coming to give you your indepence. The orange pig could send a drone and kill every one in your vilkage, you will still find a way to justify killing your family and lick is smelly fat Orange a@s. That's a mark of a loser that you are. With all the hardships you go through in Nigeria where you reside, getting your blood pressure up about a country you probably will never step your feet on is your problem. Charity begins at home loser.
Abbeybailey:
The village sadist is here showing his idiocy again. Don't worry village chump, the morbidly obese racist is coming to give you your indepence. The orange pig could send a drone and kill every one in your vilkage, you will still find a way to justify killing your family and lick is smelly fat Orange a@s. That's a mark of a loser that you are. With all the hardships you go through in Nigeria where you reside, getting your blood pressure up about a country you probably will never step your feet on is your problem. Charity begins at home loser.
Shut up and answer the simple question you were asked Obalende immigration officer. You know you can't mention one thing the stupid monkey did for Nigeria but Trump has done a whole lot yet brainwashed clowns like you will come out to fool yourself that Trump is the one that loathes us. You even had too quote me twice to air your stupidity yet you couldn't mention a single thing Obama did for Nigeria just jabbering like a common motor park tout and showing more examples of your poor upbringing. Answer my question or admit the obvious, it is the idiotic Obama that loathes Africa, what did he do for Africa besides starting wars, installing dictators and forcing homosexuality down the throat of Africans? Obama was an idiot and so are you.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Abbeybailey(m): 3:35am On May 23, 2020
garetz:

Shut up and answer the simple question you were asked Obalende immigration officer. You know you can't mention one thing the stupid monkey did for Nigeria but Trump has done a whole lot yet brainwashed clowns like you will come out to fool yourself that Trump is the one that loathes us. You even had too quote me twice to air your stupidity yet you couldn't mention a single thing Obama did for Nigeria just jabbering like a common motor park tout and showing more examples of your poor upbringing. Answer my question or admit the obvious, it is the idiotic Obama that loathes Africa, what did he do for Africa besides starting wars, installing dictators and forcing homosexuality down the throat of Africans? Obama was an idiot and so are you.
Third world brainstem, Obama was not elected president of your country. What did the leadership of your country do for you except making you a perpetual failure in life while their offsprings are schooling and living a good life overseas. It's not Obama's fault that you live in penury . When you were born in poverty and you never did anything to improve your life, it's easy to put your miseries on Obama. Why don't ask Trump to get you to his Lilly White America so you can pick that fat ugly and smelly rear of the Orange Pig.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by garetz: 3:46am On May 23, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Third world brainstem, Obama was not elected president of your country. What did the leadership of your country do for you except making you a perpetual failure in life while their offsprings are schooling and living a good life overseas. It's not Obama's fault that you live in penury . When you were born in poverty and you never did anything to improve your life, it's easy to put your miseries on Obama. Why don't ask Trump to get you to his Lilly White America so you can pick that fat ugly and smelly rear of the Orange Pig.
Neither was Trump elected president of Nigeria but he has done a whole lot for Nigeria yet he is the one that supposedly loathes us if we're to believe a brainless cow like you. All this old fool knows is how to throw insults, bring out facts and the shameless loser will start talking nonsense like a parrot with no brains. The evidence is clear as to who loathes us between Obama and Trump. It's the stupid black monkey you worship that failed us, Trump has delivered for Nigeria again and again.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Abbeybailey(m): 3:51am On May 23, 2020
garetz:

Neither was Trump elected president of Nigeria but he has done a whole lot for Nigeria yet he is the one that supposedly loathes us if we're to believe a brainless cow like you. All this old fool knows is how to throw insults, bring out facts and the shameless loser will start talking nonsense like a parrot with no brains. The evidence is clear as to who loathes us between Obama and Trump. It's the stupid black monkey you worship that failed us, Trump has delivered for Nigeria again and again.
He hasn't done Jack but lie . A fractured brain guy like you will never know that. Why can't your leadership confirmed that Trump sent 1.000 ventilators to Nigeria. Trump is a confirmed pathological and sociopathic lying scum and hardly do any truth comes out of his fat ugly mouth. No one with any brain takes Trump seriously because lying comes to him like oxygen comes to people for breathing. Village chump, get a brain for once that your noise is only for Nairaland. I will vote on Nov 3rd and none of you pig rear lickers can say the same thing.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37am On May 23, 2020
2mercy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-trump-sends-1000-ventilators-to-nigeria/

why ? when the governors and ministers prefer to use public money to buy latest cars!

EVEN AMERICAN REPS DO NOT GET THESE
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Truthbites: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
olaolulazio:
Nice job from Trump...

God bless Buhari too.
Your last sentence made me dislike your comment
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by sammhi(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2020
IjeBos:

Listen, he has a 40-43% approval rating right now in the midst of a Pandemic. Generally leaders polls go up when bad ish happens.

You don't live in the US, and I'm sure don't read much US news, but you do sound like you listen to Fox News. I often wondered what it would take for the US to look like Nigeria. I don't anymore. I spend a lot of time in Nigeria and it's pretty scary to see the US going down that road. Imagine the corruption in Nigeria, that is what Trump is turning the US into with the consent of a willing Republican party. The list is soo long. Every day is some new craziness, some new norm that is broken (firing FBI chiefs, telling his government to investigate people, firing IG's, trying to steer federal contracts to his private companies, the constant lying, the self dealing, shit, his son in law basically runs the country, not giving documents to our Congress, basically stonewalling all attempts at oversight, Not complying with subpoenas, holding up Congressionally approved money to a country unless they announced an investigation into Biden), things any other president would have successfully been impeached over or just resigned over. It's exhausting and alot of people are tired of it. I can't wait till November. Do some googling.
Yea
I don't live in US and not a citizen. If he is voted out them good luck to you . Am not a Trump supporter ok ? . But I just admire his spirit and ability to keep going despite massive campaign against him from day one . From the day he was sworn in, many hollywood Trump haters protested on the very day he was sworn! CNN and others were against him from day One. So basically it shows hatred for him . The hatred didn't start later after seeing that he was doing some wrong but right from day of his office oath taking . When someone hate you , No matter what you does he won't see the good in you and that's what make me kind of like him . ..I began to follow him to see how he will cope with the massive hatred . He just kind of ignore them and kept doing his job and honestly that what made me like him . They mock him , jeere him , embarrassed him so many times but he gets even tougher skin and kept going .. that's a very strong man . I love that ....
I stopped watching CNN because of obvious Trump hate filled news . But what I really admired about Trump is that he has kept his campaign promises . Everything he said he would do , he is doing .
Well , the choice is yours and other Americans to make . My friend a Nigerian who lives in US says Trump is working very hard and that the negative news is just politics. That's what he told me.
But really , I won't loose sleep over Trump if he wins or.not ..Am not interested. But he is man in and out of office , I will admire .

1 Like

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by oliver850110(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2020
a thousand ventilators??
wake up bros.........their people are still suffering there in US, how will they send 1000 ventilators to you?
You believe Trump? you die already!
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Cammo: 8:18am On May 23, 2020
I've not seen any Muslim complain yet.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by MATANDRE(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Where's that beg beg president Better go and receive it before trump changes his mind angry.

grin grin
Kai Nairalanders You guys rock. Una no go kii person.. Everyday i read comments and laugh like mad...
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by coluka: 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
IjeBos:

Listen, he has a 40-43% approval rating right now in the midst of a Pandemic. Generally leaders polls go up when bad ish happens.

You don't live in the US, and I'm sure don't read much US news, but you do sound like you listen to Fox News. I often wondered what it would take for the US to look like Nigeria. I don't anymore. I spend a lot of time in Nigeria and it's pretty scary to see the US going down that road. Imagine the corruption in Nigeria, that is what Trump is turning the US into with the consent of a willing Republican party. The list is soo long. Every day is some new craziness, some new norm that is broken (firing FBI chiefs, telling his government to investigate people, firing IG's, trying to steer federal contracts to his private companies, the constant lying, the self dealing, shit, his son in law basically runs the country, not giving documents to our Congress, basically stonewalling all attempts at oversight, Not complying with subpoenas, holding up Congressionally approved money to a country unless they announced an investigation into Biden), things any other president would have successfully been impeached over or just resigned over. It's exhausting and alot of people are tired of it. I can't wait till November. Do some googling.
Better not get your hopes too high or you will be bitterly disappointed in November. Forget all those polls, Trump will beat Biden in November.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2020
sammhi:

Yea
I don't live in US and not a citizen. If he is voted out them good luck to you . Am not a Trump supporter ok ? . But I just admire his spirit and ability to keep going despite massive campaign against him from day one . From the day he was sworn in, many hollywood Trump haters protested on the very day he was sworn! CNN and others were against him from day One. So basically it shows hatred for him . The hatred didn't start later after seeing that he was doing some wrong but right from day of his office oath taking . When someone hate you , No matter what you does he won't see the good in you and that's what make me kind of like him . ..I began to follow him to see how he will cope with the massive hatred . He just kind of ignore them and kept doing his job and honestly that what made me like him . They mock him , jeere him , embarrassed him so many times but he gets even tougher skin and kept going .. that's a very strong man . I love that ....
I stopped watching CNN because of obvious Trump hate filled news . But what I really admired about Trump is that he has kept his campaign promises . Everything he said he would do , he is doing .
Well , the choice is yours and other Americans to make . My friend a Nigerian who lives in US says Trump is working very hard and that the negative news is just politics. That's what he told me.
But really , I won't loose sleep over Trump if he wins or.not ..Am not interested. But he is man in and out of office , I will admire .

Trump is working very hard huh? He's played golf for about 22% of the days he's been president and at his own properties(where Us tax payers have to pay to get him there, pay for the Secret Service to get there, and pay for rooms while he is there, at this point probably 4x the amount of time Obama did. And you remember when Trump criticized Obama for playing Golf?

You don't need to name them, but ask your friend what promises Trump has kept.

Also during the 2016 election, Hillary was more trashed than Trump, remember how the media went on and on about her servers? All the while Trump ran a damn fake University to steal money from people (He settled and paid out settlements to his students when he got elected). Yes, Trump got more negative coverage, but he did infinitely more negative shit,(Remember, grab them by their P*ssy?).

If your friend is Nigerian and in the US and thinks Trump is doing a great job, you probably need smarter friends.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
coluka:

Better not get your hopes too high or you will be bitterly disappointed in November. Forget all those polls, Trump will beat Biden in November.

Trump won by 80,000 votes across 3 "battleground states". Try to find anyone new who is now going to switch their support and vote for him. You won't. Yet you will find A lot of people who did vote for him who said they wouldn't again. Add that to the fact that he won in a down election (people didn't come out to vote), with a historically bad female candidate (Republicans have spent decades caricaturing her). Biden isn't Hilary (he's a white male to begin with) and people are fired up to vote. This won't be 2016. The only chance Trump has is if Covid scares people from going out to vote. That's why he's fighting against States allowing mail in voting even though he himself votes by mail. He knows he can't win if everyone is allowed to vote. Ask yourself, why a politician would be against allowing everyone to vote the same way he votes. It's a politician who knows he can't win unless he disenfranchises the vote.

And people are scared to say Trump is going to lose because of the ghosts of 2016 and how they thought they underestimated him. But historically, a president with a ~40% approval rating at this time esp. in a bad economy, doesn't win.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by divineappo(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2020
mark my word

the lady giving Buhari blowjobs, who is also the Minister for humanitarian affairs, she will sell the whole 1,000 ventilators
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by sammhi(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
IjeBos:

Trump is working very hard huh? He's played golf for about 22% of the days he's been president and at his own properties(where Us tax payers have to pay to get him there, pay for the Secret Service to get there, and pay for rooms while he is there, at this point probably 4x the amount of time Obama did. And you remember when Trump criticized Obama for playing Golf?

You don't need to name them, but ask your friend what promises Trump has kept.

Also during the 2016 election, Hillary was more trashed than Trump, remember how the media went on and on about her servers? All the while Trump ran a damn fake University to steal money from people (He settled and paid out settlements to his students when he got elected). Yes, Trump got more negative coverage, but he did infinitely more negative shit,(Remember, grab them by their P*ssy?).

If your friend is Nigerian and in the US and thinks Trump is doing a great job, you probably need smarter friends.
So because he is not in same political tone as you , he is not smart .
I think you Americans are a bunch of babies ...Really !
In 2016 election , Trump won 37 out of 50 states. So Hilary won only 13 states....That is a massive massive gap ..Yea she had more popular votes. But it shows clearly she doesn't have the spread ...Just a few section gave her those numbers ...One sided vote
In 2020, You Democrat brought in Biden, a lackey of Hilary and Obama .Does Biden looks like a man who can take decisions? .Worse , medical record show that he has early dementia ..tgata means he easily forget ..That's the man you want..Go on and elect him ..It's your funeral actually .
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2020
sammhi:

So because he is not in same political tone as you , he is not smart .
I think you Americans are a bunch of babies ...Really !
In 2016 election , Trump won 37 out of 50 states. So Hilary won only 13 states....That is a massive massive gap ..Yea she had more popular votes. But it shows clearly she doesn't have the spread ...Just a few section gave her those numbers ...One sided vote
In 2020, You Democrat brought in Biden, a lackey of Hilary and Obama .Does Biden looks like a man who can take decisions? .Worse , medical record show that he has early dementia ..tgata means he easily forget ..That's the man you want..Go on and elect him ..It's your funeral actually .
Lol. You continue to prove how little you know about US politics or government.
1.) Your facts are wrong. Trump won 30, Hilary won 20. Stop reading whatever nonsense you are reading.
2.) She doesn't have the spread of what? Look into the states Hillary won where they are and the economic activity of those states. I'll, make it easy for you. Hillary won all the coast states, i.e all the high economic/educated states. Trump won the rest; the states where you are allowed to marry your sister.
3.) On Biden and his medical records, you should probably examine the sources where you get your information. That is absolutely not true. And btw, we just had the president of the US(Trump), say that we should study injecting our bodies with disinfectants and light to treat Covid. It forced Chlorox to put out a statement that people should not inject Bleach, forced our FDA to tell people not to inject themselves with disinfectants and caused a spike in poison control hotlines in some states from people drinking disinfectants. It would be a comedy if this wasn't real life.

And lastly. I think you should stfu about the Americans being Babies. You are in Nigeria, and our(Nigerian) government can barely get their shit together. And you want the US to be as tough as Nigeria? It's like some people aren't happy until everyone is struggling just like them. So, yes, I'm happy not having corrupt assholes as leaders, I pray that one day that Nigeria is as just as much "Babies" as America and life is as easy and as stress free.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by sammhi(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
IjeBos:

Lol. You continue to prove how little you know about US politics or government.
1.) Your facts are wrong. Trump won 30, Hilary won 20. Stop reading whatever nonsense you are reading.
2.) She doesn't have the spread of what? Look into the states Hillary won where they are and the economic activity of those states. I'll, make it easy for you. Hillary won all the coast states, i.e all the high economic/educated states. Trump won the rest; the states where you are allowed to marry your sister.
3.) On Biden and his medical records, you should probably examine the sources where you get your information. That is absolutely not true. And btw, we just had the president of the US(Trump), say that we should study injecting our bodies with disinfectants and light to treat Covid. It forced Chlorox to put out a statement that people should not inject Bleach, forced our FDA to tell people not to inject themselves with disinfectants and caused a spike in poison control hotlines in some states from people drinking disinfectants. It would be a comedy if this wasn't real life.

And lastly. I think you should stfu about the Americans being Babies. You are in Nigeria, and our(Nigerian) government can barely get their shit together. And you want the US to be as tough as Nigeria? It's like some people aren't happy until everyone is struggling just like them. So, yes, I'm happy not having corrupt assholes as leaders, I pray that one day that Nigeria is as just as much "Babies" as America and life is as easy and as stress free.
.U guys are babies whining since you lost to Trump ..It kind of irritating to say the least ....You guys have been sore losers
In 2012, Obama had 65m votes , In 2016 Hilary had 65m votes but u believe that voters didn't turn out ...Ok ..Trump had 62m votes or what figures are you expecting .
I repeat Trump won 37 states and Hilary 13. Go check wikipedia...It's there live . So rightly Trump won .
Trump has kept his promise...Illegal immigrants, trade balance with China , defeating ISIS , Mexican wall , economy was excellent until Covid , Bringing back jobs to the US which contributed to the economy rise until Covid came
So a President tell u drink detol and you will ,....I said you guys are babies. ...If not you won't even give that a second thought .
Anyway , I use to like Hilary and I did expected her to win but was turned off by her and her supporters obvious been sore losers . They hates Trump in and out of office . It got nothing to do with performance but more of personality hatred borne out of fact that Trump won't suck up to anyone ass like Biden .
Conclusively, the election is your funeral actually. Am a victim of Trump policy .I was denied Visa to US while Obama gave me Visa with ease . But I won't judge him by that ..No , infact I love that . Let everyone sit in their country and let everyone realize u can't just get access to to the US so easily ....That's hall mark of a great nation .
Have a good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by flowjoe: 2:55pm On May 24, 2020
IjeBos:

You love him why?
His resilience, he is an astute business man.
He’s working hard to fulfill all his campaign promises. He’s a tough guy. He says it as it is(blunt). Im a big fan
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2020
flowjoe:

His resilience, he is an astute business man.
He’s working hard to fulfill all his campaign promises. He’s a tough guy. He says it as it is(blunt). Im a big fan

You're right he is resilient. Only a man who has filed 6 bankruptcies(while basically stiffing all the small businesses he owed in the process) could have made it to be president. As to his astute business sense, there was a study done that if Trump would have simply invested the so called "small loan" his dad gave him(yes, his dad gave him most of his money), he would be worth 2 billion now. How much is he worth? Not 2 Billion. No one knows because he won't release his taxes, bust some think significantly less than 1 billion. I think you should find someone else to be a fan of like Warren Buffet.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by flowjoe: 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
IjeBos:

You're right he is resilient. Only a man who has filed 6 bankruptcies(while basically stiffing all the small businesses he owed in the process) could have made it to be president. As to his astute business sense, there was a study done that if Trump would have simply invested the so called "small loan" his dad gave him(yes, his dad gave him most of his money), he would be worth 2 billion now. How much is he worth? Not 2 Billion. No one knows because he won't release his taxes, bust some think significantly less than 1 billion. I think you should find someone else to be a fan of like Warren Buffet.
Yes I’m a fan of buffet, in fact I’m a fan of any successful person. I wanna learn a lesson or two from them so I can be successful too. No time to hate, instead link up to get rich grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor / Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.