Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria (49591 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by shogsmania: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

True talk. Seun must be a fanatical Muslims. Give him a few years, he will be bombing people in Lagos. LMAO
Seun is a very stupid Muslim nau,and he's as tribalist and bigoted as it gets.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2020
id911:
See as Trump a mere civilian squeezing the hand of the so called General. Even 'Korofo' in the Army will do better than this useless General

Can you see how intelligent Trump is? Not looking at the face of the lifeless
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
let me see your forehead first

thats exactly the kind of response thats elicits these kinds of restrictions
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
Meanwhile where the nairalnad urchins that call Trump names?

Your super intelligent one is now the benefactor of Trump magnanimity.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Trutherme: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

November re-election is assured

I love you no homo

Wake up from your dream abeg. Only fake prophets like you will sell Trump re-election for 1000 ventilators.

Trump knows he has kissed his re-election goodbye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by shogsmania: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
because they knew that majority of Muslims here are illiterates and they can't challenge Christians on their forum so they make it harder for the civilised Christians to comment on moon seeking followers
He is lucky because Nigerians web game is not competitive, if not na only Him and his mod go dey this site with all the gross indiscipline wey dey hear so.you dey allow muslims talk anyhow on top Christian thread,and you make Christians renounce their faith whenever they want to comment on theirs, what kind of gross indiscipline is that.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
shogsmania:

He is lucky because Nigerians web game is not competitive, if not na only Him and his mod go dey this site with all the gross indiscipline wey dey hear so.you dey allow muslims talk anyhow on top Christian thread,and you make Christians renounce their faith whenever they want to comment on theirs, what kind of gross indiscipline is that.
louder please
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
emerged01:
I always keep telling people that they should not say Nigeria is a failed state, at this juncture I will have to agree with them that Nigeria is failed state with these kind of leaders that lack vision. All we ever need is revolution because I can’t just see why Nigeria as a whole cannot produce ventilators.
Why do we need to beg for ventilators being an oil producing country?
Revolution is the best option but with who? Myopic, tribalistic and religious intolerant youths? It's quite sad
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
oyewale0001:

I don't think you have being restricted before, so you can not no how it feels. Every Christian are not the same .

it was very frustrating the 1st few times. I was livid! ......but after having some ibos insult yorubas for no reason, and some of the tribal hate here i can fully understand. There is even a slowpoke whose moniker is insulting to yorubas.

Some nitwits come here just to spew hate against Muslims and other tribes especially Northerners and yorubas.

Like I said I am not a muslim
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by shogsmania: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
wman:

I am a Christian and I support what Seun did.

Back in those days, muslim couldn't even enjoy their topics without crazy rants and comments of Islamab.ad, terrorist etc.

All their topics were getting detailed and they were trolled a lot.

What Seun did reduced it.
So Christian threads don't get derailed abi,or has that stop the endless flow or tribalism on every single section here,it is unfair and a show of indiscipline simple
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by LAguy(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
millennialaku2:

are you high undecided cry
Yes, not much. But you be my oga o, I twualley for you. Only God knows how many rap you dey take par day.
Damnn nigarr.............
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Rikidony(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND TRUMP FOR THIS.
ALTHOUGH WE DEFINITELY PAID FOR THIS SHA.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by millennialaku2: 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
LAguy:

Yes, not much. But you be my oga o, I twualley for you. Only God knows how many rap you dey take par day.
Damnn nigarr.............
ok
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by PericomaNwankwo: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Lol, Trump Sends Ventilators to Nigeria.

Should it be US Sends Ventilators To Nigeria or Trump Sends Ventilators To Buhari

Buhari where are you Nigerians where is your president?

Trump: "I spoke with "Nigeria" , Nigeria, they can do anything for ventilators"

Nigeria: "Trump calls Buhari, promises to send ventilators"

Buhari: " smiley grin
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by apexc6807: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 1206731[/color]
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

November re-election is assured

I love you no homo

USA Remains the Best
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by WuzzyTech: 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Those ventilators let's just hope they are evenly distributed because naija La WA
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
Why sensing ventilators to a country that is covid19 free. Trump pls na audio covid19 we get here. We are still facing the oldest version of covid19 why you guys are on modern covid19. Pls take it back
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
Where r those goats that were saying America does not have enough ventilators yet want to give us? People that dont know the intricacies of power tussle.
Now all those useless American governors have gone silent on ventilators for over a month now. They kept shouting no ventilators. Suddenly, ventilators is no longer a problem. They shouted no test kits, suddenly test kits are no longer issues. They think trump doeant know they deliberately try not to do their part to hasten these items from reaching their ends.
Back to naija, where are those nairaland cows that always blame trump over nothing?
A man promises 200 and later gives u a thousand.
The gay ass obama, what did he ever do? Nothing but front for the deep state, Hillary and co.
U guys should go check out the Harvard trained new White House trump press secretary and watch how she dismantled fake ass reporters leaving them looking like fools. Her name is Kayleigh McEnany
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
falopey:

Do you know how many people have died in our ill equipped hospitals for lack of expensive respiratory devices like respirator?
None!

Respirator is not only for covid 19. Nigerian hospitals ICU units need it. You can barely find one in government hospitals
Yes, I know.
If you need a respirator in Nigeria, you are already a dead man whether the equipment is available or not.
How many people do you think can even operate that complicated machinery?

Anambra state government discovered ventilators bought by Peter Obi around 2007.
Is it that there was no single patient in the entire Anambra state that needs a ventilator since 2007?

Ventilators are almost useless in fighting Coronavirus, they are even more useless in Nigeria generally.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Meanwhile where the nairalnad urchins that call Trump names?

Your super intelligent one is now the benefactor of Trump magnanimity.
The ventilators are useless.
That is why Trump sent them over.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
God bless Trump and God bless those 2 persons that helped Me out today, may you never lack
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by apexc661: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 11832[/color]
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by bgfoundation: 5:57pm On May 22, 2020
What would you do if given $350 free!!!

Register to be one of the recipient/beneficiaries of the Bill Gates Foundation covid19 palliatives..each person's to receive $350 from June,2020.

Registration is absolutely Free: click the link to do your registration. http://srv88279.ht-test.ru/aux/toda

Email us if you have a complaint or registration issues.
nigeria.palliatives@bgfoundation.org.

T/C: Applicants must have a valid means of identification.Double registrations shall cancelled. Selection will be based on First come First serve.

Signed.

The Bill Gates Foundation
~touching lives~
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Ablyz(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
click like for buhari ,click share for trump
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
ValCon888:
It will only be used by the sick rich or politically connected. Covid19 in Nigeria is a rich man's disease that is making life difficult for the poor.

This is just as well, since the ventilator itself seems to be a jinx. Rate of survival once in a ventilator plummets.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Davida33: 6:00pm On May 22, 2020
PigTormentor:
The MORBIDLY OBESE LYING SOB can lie on just about anything. Don the CON might even be lying anyway.
This MOFO can tell you that it's winter in the middle of summer and try to justify the obvious lie.
I'm voting for BIDEN, the NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
If you like vote for Clinton, Trump will still win.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
Trump ma nigga!

Trump till 2025!

if nigerian government ever receives any ventilators from Trump it is electric fans. USA has almost 70000 deaths America needs the ventilators more than nigeria as it appears
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by quickberry(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Where's that beg beg president Better go and receive it before trump changes his mind angry.

Beg beg like the girl below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor / Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.