Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold (2412 Views)

Deal!! Lenovo Ideapad 320 AMD FX 9800p 7th Gen 2.7ghz Radeon R7 12gb Ram 95k / Lenovo X220 Corei5.... 25k sold / Lenovo Thinkpad X220,intel Corei7,8gb @85k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by chibatov(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
eboy540:
If you no innobarca very well and you have done business with him face to face you won't be scared doing business with him
Mr tuwayz ur money will be paid don't worry...

What about those that don't know him [/b]very well[b]? Or those that haven't done business with him [/b]face to face?[b] All I have to say here is whoever wants to do business with him again should be very cautious. At least use escrow. These are pictures of a laptop I bought from him on the 16th of May. Although he delivered swiftly and even took a loss in the cost of logistics (was supposed to be 5k but on getting to UPS he was told 7.9k) I never expected him to send me a laptop with a badly defective battery. It's a big battery variant for Christ's sake. The charger of the laptop came with no cord so I had to get a cord for it at an extra cost of 1k. Whoever is doing business again with him should use escrow or deal with him face to face.

Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by innobarca(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
chibatov:
What about those that don't know him [/b]very well[b]? Or those that haven't done business with him [/b]face to face?[b] All I have to say here is whoever wants to do business with him again should be very cautious. At least use escrow. These are pictures of a laptop I bought from him on the 16th of May. Although he delivered swiftly and even took a loss in the cost of logistics (was supposed to be 5k but on getting to UPS he was told 7.9k) I never expected him to send me a laptop with a badly defective battery. It's a big battery variant for Christ's sake. The charger of the laptop came with no cord so I had to get a cord for it at an extra cost of 1k. Whoever is doing business again with him should use escrow or deal with him face to face.

For battery.... What did I tell you?

For cord? I give out cord, cord is 200naira here but bc ur laptop was sent a non market day, there was no spare cord in my house, I had only charger... I explained that to you.

I paid extra 2,900 Naira to ups bc there was no other way to send it, DHL I used to Akure was cheaper but that Saturday DHL was closed and I did not want to go back after spending tfare money.

2,900 Naira will buy a confirmed battery.... If it's not the lockdown that affected the inter state movement, I know many drivers and sending goods are much easier and cheaper.

The big battery of the X230, X220 don't normally have issues from my experience, the worst of it is 2hrs if the health is not that good.

Most times we only use windows to determine the battery health and from past deals, if any customer complain about battery we arrange to send him another battery.

Some batteries will give you 100%,after few days of use it will show not charging... (complaints from customers) we try our best to replace the battery.

All my customers outside Lagos knows that I always check the laptops bf sending.

Tokumbo batteries can be funny, some will give you 8hrs, some 5hrs,some 3hrs,,,depending on the health.

I already told you that we replace batteries if they are not at least 2hrs plus.
Even new batteries inside carton, I have bought bf and send to a customer and after few days it was not charging again..... I told them to return the battery so that the importer can give me another replacement.

Tokumbo battery or new battery.... Sometimes it is not easy, most new batteries in the market now can't even give above 2hrs.

Note...... I replace batteries, I told you that on whatspp.

I sent a battery to ilorin yesterday, last week too I sent to ibadan... Some customers that bought 3 or 4 laptops and later find out that 1 battery is weak or maybe charges up to 60% and stop charging..... We arrange for a replacement battery.

I do not even trust new batteries that much, tokumbo ones are good but few can start to misbehave after few days or weeks or months

Your battery will be replaced,you did not talk about it again since then.

I do not joke with customers outside Lagos, bc I am always sending wholesale laptops to customers outside Lagos.

So I try to make them happy.
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by chibatov(m): 3:24am On Jun 03, 2020
innobarca:

For battery.... What did I tell you?

For cord? I give out cord, cord is 200naira here but bc ur laptop was sent a non market day, there was no spare cord in my house, I had only charger... I explained that to you.

I paid extra 2,900 Naira to ups bc there was no other way to send it, DHL I used to Akure was cheaper but that Saturday DHL was closed and I did not want to go back after spending tfare money.

2,900 Naira will buy a confirmed battery.... If it's not the lockdown that affected the inter state movement, I know many drivers and sending goods are much easier and cheaper.

The big battery of the X230, X220 don't normally have issues from my experience, the worst of it is 2hrs if the health is not that good.

Most times we only use windows to determine the battery health and from past deals, if any customer complain about battery we arrange to send him another battery.

Some batteries will give you 100%,after few days of use it will show not charging... (complaints from customers) we try our best to replace the battery.

All my customers outside Lagos knows that I always check the laptops bf sending.

Tokumbo batteries can be funny, some will give you 8hrs, some 5hrs,some 3hrs,,,depending on the health.

I already told you that we replace batteries if they are not at least 2hrs plus.
Even new batteries inside carton, I have bought bf and send to a customer and after few days it was not charging again..... I told them to return the battery so that the importer can give me another replacement.

Tokumbo battery or new battery.... Sometimes it is not easy, most new batteries in the market now can't even give above 2hrs.

Note...... I replace batteries, I told you that on whatspp.

I sent a battery to ilorin yesterday, last week too I sent to ibadan... Some customers that bought 3 or 4 laptops and later find out that 1 battery is weak or maybe charges up to 60% and stop charging..... We arrange for a replacement battery.

I do not even trust new batteries that much, tokumbo ones are good but few can start to misbehave after few days or weeks or months

Your battery will be replaced,you did not talk about it again since then.

I do not joke with customers outside Lagos, bc I am always sending wholesale laptops to customers outside Lagos.

So I try to make them happy.

Well I guess you didn't check mine before sending it. Mine has been defective from day 1 and has only gotten worse judging from the pics I posted. I've been using it like that and didn't talk about it again on WhatsApp because you didn't tell me because you didn't say anything about who'd bear the cost of waybilling the new battery and if needed at all sending the bad battery back. I really need a new battery but when I checked online it was very cost and I'm guessing it's because of logistics and this whole lockdown. I'm still open to negotiating how we'll get a good battery to me. Like I said before I wasn't going to come on here and say anything but eboy540s comment got me. The state of that battery is really disappointing so I'll text you on WhatsApp and take off anything I've posted on this thread later. Nobody should be scared of doing business with Innobarca.
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by aterejr(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Esji80:

Do u have Dell corei7 8G RAM 500HDD?
I have a core i5 with 1TB HDD wink
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by innobarca(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
chibatov:
Well I guess you didn't check mine before sending it. Mine has been defective from day 1 and has only gotten worse judging from the pics I posted. I've been using it like that and didn't talk about it again on WhatsApp because you didn't tell me because you didn't say anything about who'd bear the cost of waybilling the new battery and if needed at all sending the bad battery back. I really need a new battery but when I checked online it was very cost and I'm guessing it's because of logistics and this whole lockdown. I'm still open to negotiating how we'll get a good battery to me. Like I said before I wasn't going to come on here and say anything but eboy540s comment got me. The state of that battery is really disappointing so I'll text you on WhatsApp and take off anything I've posted on this thread later. Nobody should be scared of doing business with Innobarca.

No problem.

I do have problems replacing battery... Thats what we see always on tokumbo batteries.

Thanks
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by Bombiday(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
tuwayz:

I think I tried a lot too regarding the fact I have been very patient, only a few will be as patient as I was, but I did all of this because I trusted him much.... Well I was kind of disappointed for the much delay....

Money paid in today.

Thank you.

But you’ll have been forced to wait for the phone if you had completed payment or may have delayed completing payment due to the lockdown. This is the mentality of people that I don’t understand, convenience for one’s sake only.
The lockdown affects everybody and is a valid factor in this type of transaction but you ignore that there’s a burden on the seller as well and only prioritise your end.
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by tuwayz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bombiday:

But you’ll have been forced to wait for the phone if you had completed payment or may have delayed completing payment due to the lockdown. This is the mentality of people that I don’t understand, convenience for one’s sake only.
The lockdown affects everybody and is a valid factor in this type of transaction but you ignore that there’s a burden on the seller as well and only prioritise your end.

Baba if you don't know the whole story don't say shit, I didn't say shit that annoyed me so as not to make him appear bad, respect the fact I said "I tried", because he said he was the one that asked me not to pay doesn't mean I had to wait till next year if the lockdown exceeds till next year...

We had a time limit and from start it was two weeks because we both thought the lockdown wouldn't last long, I was the one that kept shifting the date, do you have an idea about when i paid the money?

and I ask to pay in full if he was willing to send the phone but he said he couldn't, don't annoy me please.... If it was somebody thats spill trash like you I promise you I would have destroyed your business here on nairaland I have screenshots of most of the transaction

You are lucky I don't insult elders anyhow...

But please do not quote me again...
Thank you
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by innobarca(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Flairoqy:
Do you deliver to Abuja?
Yes.. But I do not have X220 at the moment.
T420, T430 Corei5 and Corei7
Re: Best Deal... Lenovo X220 Corei5, 5gb Ram... 28k Sold by GreenFarmsNG: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2020
See Kasmail

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP, My MTN Modem Disconnects After Every 2minutes / #galinverter & Solar System - Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Mint Samsung S6 & Samsung Note 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.