Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. (349 Views)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. by TheArchangel(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
This is a sequel to your cry for help on the other thread, regarding your cousins maltreatments and brutalities.

At 17 years, you are too young to engage him physically especially when you are not surrounded by friends and family.
You need to leave that premises ASAP before he kills you.

Please kindly indicate the state you are residing in, so that nairalanders can rally round to help you out.

3 Likes

Re: Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. by Oladayo12(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
That cousin of his seriously need to be arrested for bullying that young lad, you have to leave that house bro pls talk to your parent. let them find a place for you that you can put up with, pending till when the ban against inter state travel will be lifted. Pls do that asap bro, don't allow that idiot to kill you.
Re: Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. by MiamiePizza(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
Fear no go let ham tell him mama abi him mama sister. Naso person take dey die... After watin my eyes see for my brother place, I swear never to stay with any family member again. E pay me to dey my guys place Dan go stay with one Aunt or Uncle.

Make the guy cheer sha na the time for stress him dey so, him go surely pass and overcome. we don dey the shoe b4.
Only the eyes wey your cousins go take dey look you lasan, you go dey like make you melt. Even the food you dey chop no go enter body. Ebus, this one you dey pass through na lesson o, na part of life lesson no worry you self go grow.

Na things like this make us strong. No worry Ebus you self go take ham strong, na part of life lesson. Tell your mama watin dey sup, tell your mama sister but to listen to people wey go advice you to run comot o. No comot until you ready, and ready mean say you don get your own place and if not enough then lil thing wey go sustain you.

I dey deal your pain brother, I don dey your shoe b4. No worry you this time go pass and you so smile when everything over.
Na person wey dey your shoe b4 fit give you correct o, remember pain is temporal..pride is forever.

1 Like

Re: Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. by Kidron2020: 3:40am On May 23, 2020
Ebus12, I won't advice you to engage your cousin in a fight because of your gentle nature My guy, walk into any police station around you and make a complain. You will see what will happen after that.
Re: Ebus12, Come In Here For More HELPS. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ebus hwfa

(1) (Reply)

30% Off Giveaway Of Mobile/portable Acs / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Use A Gun In Order To Avoid Danger / Please Where Can I Get Black Soap Ingredients In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.