Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) (60932 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by wirinet(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2020
amanikondo:

You are utterly dumb. Was that caused by Donald Trump or Coronavirus? Zombie.

Even if you are not working today, the Trump govenment is paying $600 per week due to coronavirus if you lost your job. Plus more from the state asshole
You are an slowpoke. No the response to the coronavirus was bungled by Obama.

I thought your uncle said the economy under Trump is the best ever? It's the best economy ever and at the same time you all are getting unemployment checks because you lost your job, how do you reconcile the 2. Another case of cognitive dissonance.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by wirinet(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Come on - first of all, Trump doesn't give a damn about religion. Secondly, people can pray without being in their house of worship. Many houses of worship are live-streaming their services.
Don't mind them. Trump that can recite just one verse of the bible. Trump has their mumu button or should I say maga button.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by naija4life247: 8:29am On May 23, 2020
emusmithyy:
Trump is a Christian.

He believes in God. It's hard to find a president who speaks for God as he is.

I believe he's there because God wanted him there.

A Christian that rapes women regularly. A believer in God who goes about killing people as done to Iranian general and the several murder attempts he orders on Venezuelan's president. He is there because God wanted him to just as God wanted Hitler, Mussolini and other genocide killers.

Better go and see down and drink kunu.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by letitrainnow(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2020
Yes, thanks for this.
grin
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Ogaonos: 9:27am On May 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-that-houses-of-worship-are-essential-calls-on-governors-to-open-them-up
can someone in America pls tell us the reality in Americans concerning trump.no lies no bias or sentiment because I don't too believe bias CNN.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Caroworld: 9:47am On May 23, 2020
A Leader after God's own heart!
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by foreshore(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2020
sbaks:
SMH! God? You mean Gold Oil and Drug? You have been duped! Brainwashed! How else would a Christian even think? SMH

To the carnally minded man, things of the spirit is foolishness. You err because you know not.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by foreshore(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am a prophet and I have told you as it was revealed to me.

False of course from all indications
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by ofiko123(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
Nice one.. Donald trump is working..
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by frog12: 11:48am On May 23, 2020
is this madness ?
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Eagleword14(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2020
God bless you sir! You are indeed a God sent
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
Mynd44:

They will also die(God forbid)

Mynd44, kindly visit the last page of this thread and clear up the two nuisance and their racist slurs.
https://www.nairaland.com/5869702/chris-ogbonnaya-celebrates-34th-birthday/5#89805624
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by seanwilliam(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Come on - first of all, Trump doesn't give a damn about religion. Secondly, people can pray without being in their house of worship. Many houses of worship are live-streaming their services.
who told you trump doesn't give a damn about religion?? I guess you dont watch the video
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by seanwilliam(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
[b]Good. But I doubt that Trump is doing this God! He just want to please Christian's with the hope that they will vote for him! [/b]That guy is the father of all.hypocrites. A manipulator and deceptive person who like telling people what they want to hear if that would aid his ambition. Talking about prayer, can Trump even pray? I can't imagine Donald Trump praying! grin
so u think America politics be like naija wey politician dey do "do or die" politics.. bobo, no dey use naija political mentality to judge oo
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by CrazyOptimist: 1:37pm On May 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
who told you trump doesn't give a damn about religion?? I guess you dont watch the video

Which of the videos?
The same guy that was playing golf this morning after telling people to go church.

It's very difficult to talk sense to a Trumpidiot.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Opeakins(m): 4:57am On May 25, 2020
For d pandemic period slf satan slf rest small
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by PremierGuy(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2020
Did anyone know if Trump attended any church service yesterday?
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by BlackFlamefromP: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
It's obvious you don't know Donald Trump well. That guy is far more crooked than any Nigerian politician you have ever seen.

seanwilliam:
so u think America politics be like naija wey politician dey do "do or die" politics.. bobo, no dey use naija political mentality to judge oo

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by amanikondo: 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
wirinet:

You are an slowpoke. No the response to the coronavirus was bungled by Obama.

I thought your uncle said the economy under Trump is the best ever? It's the best economy ever and at the same time you all are getting unemployment checks because you lost your job, how do you reconcile the 2. Another case of cognitive dissonance.

Can you see you just have a but it is useless? I cannot fix stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.