Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) (60866 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by deebrain(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2020
100% supported.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by kenechukwuori(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2020
God bless you sir
Greater grace and wisdom upon you!
Nigeria and all the well meaning countries are proud of you!

Your prayers and that of the saints will keep upholding you in Jesus name amen.

We love you!

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by dru23(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

sharaaaaap!

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Jack500: 9:54pm On May 22, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
oga shutup if you have nothing meaningful to post..

Tell that to ur dad at home that refuse to train u. I am not ur mate
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Jack500: 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
senseless comment

Tell ur dad that refuse to train u that.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Chirowman(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
ok
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh!

You dont know Trump. I no that dude more than any religious book on Earth.

Trump does not know the first chapter in the Bible. I can bet you.

Political point he is scoring. He does not give a fvck about religion
same way Nebuchadnezzar & Cyrus of Persia didn't know bit about God but God used them. Trump at least acknowledges Him.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by fk001(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

sharaaaaap!

Why?
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Erhun10z: 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
I'm not the cause of your frustration
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2020
Jack500:

Tell that to ur dad at home that refuse to train u. I am not ur mate
You are a very stupid adult.. Check yourself and see that am not lying. Try and visit a mental home and beg them to chain you
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by sidieladaniel: 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
sbaks:
Exactly! I Don talk am say na only few people for this nairaland get sense.
Bro u know whatsup...since I know many people for this nairaland no get sense & no fit think well I just reduce the way I dey argue with them. may them believe anything may them wan believe na y buhari na their president

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
Jack500:

Tell ur dad that refuse to train u that.

shut up!

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by BlackFlamefromP: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
Good. But I doubt that Trump is doing this God! He just want to please Christian's with the hope that they will vote for him! That guy is the father of all.hypocrites. A manipulator and deceptive person who like telling people what they want to hear if that would aid his ambition. Talking about prayer, can Trump even pray? I can't imagine Donald Trump praying! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by PLAYBOX22: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
wisino1:
This is a president that knows the efficacy of prayers and God word. and also since the election is around the corner he is banking on the large number of vote from the Christian in American to come through for him again.....God bless American...God bless Nigeria... God bless Donald Trump
all i see is politics
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by MT: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
wisino1:
This is a president that knows the efficacy of prayers and God word. and also since the election is around the corner he is banking on the large number of vote from the Christian in American to come through for him again.....God bless American...God bless Nigeria... God bless Donald Trump

Your comment is laughable. Trump was using that to appeal to the evangelicals. He is losing badly in the polls which makes him genuinely worried. By that decision, he wants to kill more of his people but thank God he lacks power to override the governors

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by edoairways: 10:17pm On May 22, 2020
Uyi168:
I wondered what some persons would have said if bubu had made such declaration...
They will be happy
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by MT: 10:19pm On May 22, 2020
I read an article on CNN , titled "God has a case to answer?". I still ask myself why God didnt reveal to any pastors or imams in January that pandemic of this scale would befall the world. They were just seeing posterity, fire etc.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by kayjay69(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
If only you understood the politics behind the move is more about trying to placate his political base and less about him actually believing in prayers or in God.

Before you attack me, just know I am a man of faith but I do not have a blind allegiance to faith. I am all for prayers and I believe in the power of prayers especially from a righteous man as prescribed by the bible.

But then I get people like you, the world needs people like you. People who only see in black and white and think that that is all there is to the world as a whole.

wisino1:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by nobone(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Exactly my thought. Something is going on underground, many in power worldwide know about it. The media is their tool of distraction. Time will tell,only God will help us.

Yenefer:
Yes!! devil's advocates will not like this news.
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state/UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

Ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey/Wuhan labs/Hong Kong protest/trade war (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire world is lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!

Crazy world we are living in right now. Almost makes you wonder if something else isn’t brewing while everyone is preoccupied with this Coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
Okortor:
Watch FG follow suit.

It will be a welcome development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Digel2: 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
One terrible thing about covid-19 is that it's very much a glorified virus, the fear could make one destroy other important things in one's live. (Kills ur economy and drastically reduce your GDP. Become a non achiever as time passed by).
My bday is tomorrow. If asked what I want for my birthday, I'll say a day without mentioning corona virus, a day we show love, no fear, and smile without the face mask. Pleasssssee no talk of the virus for just that day. Day by day from morning till night we hear CORO. It remains me of the BOOGEY MAN/ PITCH BLACK. I reject you.
Trump, way to go.��
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by tityboi: 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
oh
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by ComeAndobo: 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
GuestLog:
Wait till you start blog or YouTube channel. Only then you'll understand that what I did was drive views to my video. Nigerians love stories. I hold nothing against you. Sorry about my outburst.

Continue your hustle bros. I will support your channel.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by adams123: 10:39pm On May 22, 2020
Nigerians, most of you were attacking Kano people for observing Jumuat service this afternoon are here hailing Trump for opening of Mosques and other worship centers order.
Double standard!
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by emusmithyy(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2020
wirinet:

Are you guys aware that in about three and a half months, over 95,000 US citizens have lost their lives to the coronavirus? These are people's fathers, mothers, sons daughters, aunties, uncles, friends etc. Don't you even have any sympathy for human lives?

At this rate up to 200,000 people will be dead as a result of the virus by July.

Will the efficacy of your prayers stop the deaths, or will it bring comfort to those that have lost loved ones?

What's your point? Because all I see is pointlessness

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nancy1986: 10:41pm On May 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You will be shocked come November.

Let me give you an asigment to go check Blacks, Hispanics and Asian American polls.

Trumps defeat is already a constant.

The worst part of it is that, You just need to allow Trump talk and he will shoot himself in the leg.

Like what he said about opening churches and mosque, he has no executive power to do so. He is just saying gibberish.

Just slap yourself if this prediction fails
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by mrnelsono(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2020
That's nice
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by maak400: 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Yes!! devil's advocates will not like this news.
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state/UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

Ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey/Wuhan labs/Hong Kong protest/trade war (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire world is lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!

Crazy world we are living in right now. Almost makes you wonder if something else isn’t brewing while everyone is preoccupied with this Coronavirus.
You seem to fully understand the cover up and conspiracies behind coronavirus. I’m glad you’re one of the few people who didn’t fall for this global scamdemic deceit. Soon, everyone will see the corona for what it is, a scam!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by CrazyOptimist: 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
All these Nigerians hailing him as servant of God. Are you holier than the churches in the US?

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by GuestLog: 11:37pm On May 22, 2020
ComeAndobo:

Continue your hustle bros. I will support your channel.
thank you bros.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by dbayei(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-that-houses-of-worship-are-essential-calls-on-governors-to-open-them-up

God is great with Trump on d highest throne.God knew a time like diz will come....we tnk God
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by FRESHG(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:
Trump is a Christian.

He believes in God. It's hard to find a president who speaks for God as he is.

I believe he's there because God wanted him there.
YOU ARE A WISEMAN.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM JIHADI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY.

HE IS A SATANIST

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.