Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) (60958 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by lullygold18(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
It is now Trump want to repent ?
I laff in Japanese.......
Sebi Una say dia is no God ?
Una never see anything[right][/right][i][/i][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
duality:

You are wise. Trump knows what's happening. If he doesn't know then God is using him.

The painful thing is that many people have been Bewitched and the can't see beyond their noses.

Everyday, pray for Trump. He is in a difficult situation.

I'll say it again, it's all about control.
Would this be your reaction if Buhari said exact same thing?

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
Well played. His interest aligns with religious demands. Na today politicians dey play religious cards?

Mumus dem

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Don't tell me you're one of those people getting hoodwinked by people with terrible characters all because they 'believe in God'.

Do you honestly think that God laid it in his heart to reopen them for the good of the people, or he just doesn't want to anger his main voter base

No one is perfect, ❤️ smiley I have issues with some of his utterances and I don't think reopening the church (in full capacity) at this time is the right way to go.

I also think the world has come to realize that Covid-19 is not as deadly as we were made to believe.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
I actually took my time to read your piece.Insightful,but could've been also better in a short form.Also,given the current stats(which you say is hyped),the H1N1 pandemic was less infectious and had a low mortality rate when compared with covid19.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by PoliticallyInco: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
He is a republican and conservative.

While religion is an opium that gives short lived succour, the long term impact could be a second wave of Covid-19.

But he should listen to professionals. Instead of believing deep his heart or habouring the thought that the church will save people from getting the virus. Or that the virus gives a shit about the church.

Viruses don't care. They are trying to survive just as humans are. We are a virus to ants and tiny insects. We murder a lot daily for our survival quest. The Virus is only doing the same and cares not about any bloody religion.

Trump needs to listen to the professionals for now.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by bluefilm: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
Trump is really tryna use executive powers to battle Bill Gates and co.

I know he will win.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by muykem: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
wisino1:
This is a president that knows the efficacy of prayers and God word. and also since the election is around the corner he is banking on the large number of vote from the Christian in American to come through for him again.....God bless American...God bless Nigeria... God bless Donald Trump
God bless you too for include Nigeria. Some fools will curse their country, call it zoo but still intend to make it there.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by ogbonti: 7:35pm On May 22, 2020
Jaapu:
Hypocrisy is when you abuse Ganduje and praise Trump. Goodnight.

apples and oranges - good riddance!
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Harunabisanti(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2020
Fire is on the mountain

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by law001(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Yes!! devil's advocates will not like this news.
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state/UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

Ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey/Wuhan labs/Hong Kong protest/trade war (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire world is lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!

Confusion is written all over your post. You just incorporated all the conspiracy theories.

Forget all the English, go to an isolation centre and get yourself exposed to a new "fake" patient and come back with your findings.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by seanwilliam(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

Your hatred for Islam will make you run mad .
Islam is declining . Okay grin
Is that all?
Arindin grin
You will die before the end of next week. grin
an average Muslim is violent.. wetin cause the bolded now??

You will always know a Muslim through their words and actions.... I fear who no fear you

4 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

he is only doing it for votes
Exactly! I Don talk am say na only few people for this nairaland get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Goodnigga: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
blowjohn:

But how many presidents do u see openly acknowledge God? I mean av watched him mention jesus so many times. It's not about being Godly. It's about acknowledging him.
no Godly man would have acknowledged God the way Trumps does. God uses the “foolish” things of the world to shame the wise. God used Cyrus the King. Another born again Christian would have been diplomatic like Osinbajo if he were POTUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Gander: 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
seanwilliam:

You will always know a Muslim through there words and actions.... I fear who no fear you
You will also die before the end of next week.
Go write it down grin
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by duality(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Would this be your reaction if Buhari said exact same thing?

Look, I don't like talking on this issues. Because I see from a higher realm and I know what's happening

What's happening is beyond government. But it takes strategy and insight to navigate through.

Buhari doesn't have a say in this matter don't bring him into it.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
Although this is too long for me to read but I think you have been connecting your keypard with ur brain now compared to the rubbish you typed in the other thread..if you need more info on corona virus go to www.wolrdmeter.com to be informed and avoiding deforming by default.
Yenefer:
Yes!! devil's advocates will not like this news.
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state/UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

Ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey/Wuhan labs/Hong Kong protest/trade war (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire world is lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
duality:

Look, I don't like talking on this issues. Because I see from a higher realm and I know what's happening

What's happening is beyond government. But it takes strategy and insight to navigate through.

Buhari doesn't have a say in this matter don't bring him into it.

I hear you
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Goodnigga: 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:

open church and mosque, but close schools and colleges, close malls , offices and businesses, trump himself when last oga don enter church last, grin make una better tell cleints make them no go church because matter no go funny

Not every body in Church are children of God let alone church members
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by ibkayee(f): 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
Acidosis:

No one is perfect, ❤️ smiley I have issues with some of his utterances and I don't think reopening the church (in full capacity) at this time is the right way to go.

I also think the world has come to realize that Covid-19 is not as deadly as we were made to believe.
Ok my dear

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Gander: 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
seanwilliam:

You will always know a Muslim through there words and actions.... I fear who no fear you
Have you seen the thread of your fellow Christian Igbo brothers that killed another Christian after stealing his 800k?
So much for Christianity grin
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by 8stargeneral: 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
D best president ever...Thank you, trump okechukwu
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by clems88(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
martineverest:
if it was Buhari that said this,u would have been pouring invectives
you are wrong . I would never do such. They tell you say I never taya to sit for house on Sundays ni.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by 9iceprince(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
It go be like film
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by eleko1: 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
cool,i talk Am dis morning,Watch how Bubu and his fellow dumb Scamdemic NCDC?Minister of Health will copycat and prepare to open our own here.USELESS SLAVES
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by seanwilliam(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You will also die before the end of next week.
Go write it down grin
ogbeni, me I no be preacher of love ooo.. I was once a muslim like you and the violence is still living in me.. I'm a war!.. all ur family and anything that has to do with you go follow corona go.. if you escape the first phase, I sure you no go escape the second wave...

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Bimpe29: 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
We really need prayers to effectively fight the pandemic head-on.
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Fragility6: 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
SeunStats:
This Man is the greatest of all time
Buhari followers think otherwise
Re: Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.