Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Side Chick Drama EPISODE 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Side Chick Drama EPISODE 2 (301 Views)

Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Side Chick Drama EPISODE 2 by harobedtales(f): 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
More often than not, we think that we hold the reins of our life but truth be told, it is just a make belief to boost our esteem and make us think that we are in charge of our lives when in the true sense life is in charge of our lives. Something so powerful can happen so suddenly and your life gets pivoted in a totally different direction and in just a moment with the littlest of effort your life changes forever. Almost like the Chaos theory, a small incident that can have a big impact on your future...

CLICK LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE

http://harobedtales..com/2020/05/the-side-chick-experience-episode-2.htm

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Your Book Covers At Affordable Fee (portfolio Available). / My Book Addiction / Solape Tha Hooligan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.