Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos (3634 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by TalkTalkhdmedia: 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
A teenage mother has taken to Twitter to share her joy and happiness after she defiled all odds to bag a degree in the university.

According to Lilly World, she got pregnant at a very early age of 14, and after that many people thought she wouldn’t be able to fulfill her dream of becoming a graduate.

However, four years later, despite all the negativity and criticisms, the young mother is joyful as she just got awarded her certificate.

Although Lilly did not disclose the profession she ventured into in her tweet, she truly encouraged her fans to believe in themselves, shun all negativities and push forward.

See Her Tweet and More Photos

3 Likes

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by annsrealms(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
I like your tenacity though I believe money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by Omenaukor(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
If I try leave Nigeria enter Europe I go give white girl belle.

4 Likes

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by haiti007(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2020
An Africa parent would have demoralize her after that pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by johnkey: 4:02am On May 23, 2020
she's still a hoe

1 Like

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by kokoA(m): 4:06am On May 23, 2020
Omenaukor:
If I try leave Nigeria enter Europe I go give white girl belle.

Na so dem go take deport you.
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by Aboks(m): 5:32am On May 23, 2020
kokoA:
Na so dem go take deport you.

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 5:32am On May 23, 2020
Na there you go know say advance kirikiri dey Europe
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by drips8(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2020
Congrats to her but some people started really young.
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by chii8(f): 7:36am On May 23, 2020
By the time she is 30years, the little baby will look like her sister.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by Caramelskin(f): 7:58am On May 23, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by olamidedivotee(f): 8:40am On May 23, 2020
she don dey collect prick at 13

1 Like

Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by iPrevail(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2020
olamidedivotee:
she don dey collect prick at 13

Imagine the fvckery!
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by iceboy4752(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
A teenage mother has taken to Twitter to share her joy and happiness after she defiled all odds to bag a degree in the university.

According to Lilly World, she got pregnant at a very early age of 14, and after that many people thought she wouldn’t be able to fulfill her dream of becoming a graduate.

However, four years later, despite all the negativity and criticisms, the young mother is joyful as she just got awarded her certificate.

Although Lilly did not disclose the profession she ventured into in her tweet, she truly encouraged her fans to believe in themselves, shun all negativities and push forward.

See Her Tweet and More Photos

Okay, now imagine it's a girl from northern Nigeria. That's how some would have dragged her religion into this and insult northerners in general.
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by DonTobyM(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2020
Congrats to her. A daughter, they say, is the most beautiful gift this world has ever given.
Re: Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos by Vyzz: 5:18pm On May 23, 2020
And na black give am Belle ooo
We are doing well

(1) (Reply)

Shata Bandle, The Guy Who Claims To Be Richer Than Dangote -(see Recent Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.