Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) (3633 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by ChinnysBlog: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Igbo Leader and Biafra President Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is a year older today. The former Beauty Queen who was MBGN ( Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria) 1988 also went ahead to win the Miss Africa and the Miss Intercontinental Beauty Pageant, making her the first African ever to have won the title. She is a Lawyer, was appointed a presidential Advisor on Diaspora Matters and became Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain in 2012, as well as Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation.
Happy Birthday, Mrs Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by maruzia: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by sandali: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chai! This woman too fine. Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
E no concern me
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Cyjetty: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Happy Birthday Anniversary to an accomplished woman. More grease.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doja2000:
E no concern me
Why you con comment

In oda news I know some people will bring FFK mata here. Watch it

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abeg This woman is too sweet and classy.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
See #ENDLESSBEAUTY

RIP #OdumegwuOjukwu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Holycity(f): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
How old is she again?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doja2000:
E no concern me
Why u comemess grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
She fine sha oo. Chai ! grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by div111(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chai
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by tutudesz: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by FantasyHub: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Way back then, My aunt, Bianca and others were headed somewhere as a group.
An older woman told my aunt that they should stay in the other car that didn't have Bianca in it.
Her reason was that all these too-beautiful women always have powerful spirits following them and when such spirits cause accident, they take the life of the "commoner" while the beauty stays alive.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin

FFK !

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
FantasyHub:

Way back then, My aunt, Bianca and others were headed somewhere as a group.
An older woman told my aunt that they should stay in the other car that didn't have Bianca in it.
Her reason was that all these too-beautiful women always have powerful spirits following them and when such spirits cause accident, they take the life of the "commoner" while the beauty stays alive.

FANTASY_HUB
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
She still looks smashable gringringrin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
THIS WOMAN JUS NEEDS WHO WILL......

LICK THE BOOBZ IN THE MORNING

LICK THE CLIT IN THE AFTERNOON

THEN SMASH HER SENSUALLY AT NIGHT

I FIT EPP SHA cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by JaneYave(f): 5:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Happy birthday Bianca. Your beauty is epic as always. Congratulations!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by BSsniffer: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by KINGSATANREBORN: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Why you con comment

In oda news I know some people will bring FFK mata here. Watch it
That's my boy he always perform my assignment perfectly. But at some point, the kid wanted to be acting like an overlord then I struck him with a mental health issue and an addiction.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Happy Birthday beautiful
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by siofra(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Is she mixed race?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by FantasyHub: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
ethicallyright:

FANTASY_HUB

Don't u ever quote me again.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
KingMack:
THIS WOMAN JUS NEEDS WHO WILL......

LICK THE BOOBZ IN THE MORNING

LICK THE CLIT IN THE AFTERNOON

THEN SMASH HER SENSUALLY AT NIGHT

I FIT EPP SHA cool
Yes you fit help with your 40seconds ability
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 3:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Ageless Bianca nwa Onoh
HBD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today (see Photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2021
This woman ages like fine wine!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / I Want Drunks To See How Stupid They Are – Klint Da Drunk / Photo: Davido’s Older Brother Flaunt His New Rolex Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.