Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America (739 Views)

Update On China Vs America / 5G War: China Vs America / China Vs America Trade War 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by dermmy(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
This documentary has been around for sometime it gives a detailed analysis of the feud between Iran and America. How it started, the role of each actor and their games towards outsmarting each other. I stumbled upon it 7yrs ago. It's a documentary that changed my perception of the Iran/America duel. A rich documentary put together by American journalists, writers and intellectuals. It's a repository of knowledge.

You guys can even pull it down from youtube for future reference.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Jg41szSg4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by dermmy(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2020
Originality007
Daddysidhan
Eborty
Lostz
Heffalump
jaxxy
rationalhuman
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Kelejonz: 12:15am On May 23, 2020
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Daddysidhan: 12:26am On May 23, 2020
You want me to believe the propaganda machine of the Shia militias who can never support anything pro-america and by the way it's been very long you open an hate filled thread like? Did you travel or you are just on hibernation due to Ramadan fasting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by jaxxy(m): 3:22am On May 23, 2020
dermmy:
Originality007
Daddysidhan
Eborty
Lostz
Heffalump
jaxxy
rationalhuman

Why wud u expect Iran or Iranians to tell u they are the problem not America

Even the Iranians can’t publicly speak against its government without consequences so there is nothing like public polls, unless u mean censored public polls.

3 Likes

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Nobody: 4:47am On May 23, 2020
The fight in the Middle East is between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

USA and Israel are just there helping their terrorist allie(Saudi)

Muhammedians don't hate or have problem with Saudi Arabia, they only hate the US.

Hypocrite
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by dermmy(m): 5:05am On May 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Even the Iranians can’t publicly speak against its government without consequences so there is nothing like public polls, unless u mean censored public polls.

You did not watch it. I was expecting you to argue against those facts in that documentary.

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Antiochus(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2020
dermmy:
This documentary has been around for sometime it gives a detailed analysis of the feud between Iran and America. How it started, the role of each actor and their games towards outsmarting each other. I stumbled upon it 7yrs ago. It's a documentary that changed my perception of the Iran/America duel. A rich documentary put together by American journalists, writers and intellectuals. It's a repository of knowledge.

You guys can even pull it down from youtube for future reference.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Jg41szSg4

Thanks for sharing sir. You are one of the people i respect in this section you are so informed and intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by rationalhuman(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2020
Agreed, There is no freedom at all,
During Post commissioning handover meeting, While addressing and thanking the Indian Technical experts, the CEO of the Iranian Refining company asked the ACS (DCS) Engineer to stay in Iran and he was agreed to double the wages and benefit what he was getting in India by OEM.
We all were there and plant was already in full production with better then expected results so mood was very light and that Indian Engineer replied, Actually i am missing the beer i used to drink, i almost forget the taste of good wine and the way i used to spend weekend with my friends in pub and clubs. Its hard to adjust here, like suffocation.

they understood and replied, This freedom can only be available when America bombs us. (Tells us, even they all want to come out of misery)

jaxxy:

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Heffalump(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2020
dermmy:
Originality007
Daddysidhan
Eborty
Lostz
Heffalump
jaxxy
rationalhuman

Nope! Iran is the PROBLEM!! It stems from America's foreign politicies in Israel and Palestine. Goan read your history books, or if you're old enough to have a track history of the world's happenings. Iran just has a natural penchant for hatred towards America because of the aforesaid!

Can I shock you, RELIGIOUS biasness plays a key fundamental reasons behind the traditional war between the parties. We all know the truth undecided

Iran will continue to be a dejected blubber because you can't subvert the truth cry
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by kemicalreact: 10:27am On May 23, 2020
Heffalump:

Nope! Iran is the PROBLEM!! It stems from America's foreign politics in Israel and Palestine. Goan read your history books, or if you're old enough to have a track history of the world's happenings. Iran just has a natural penchant for hatred towards America because of the aforesaid!

Can I shock you, RELIGIOUS biasness plays a key fundamental reasons behind the traditional war between the parties. We all know the truth undecided

Iran will continue to be a dejected blubber because you can't subvert the truth cry
Anny source for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Originality007: 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
dermmy:

You did not watch it. I was expecting you to argue against those facts in that documentary.

Lolz...now u expect him to watch it, and all of a sudden YouTube is no more Western propaganda machine again grin becos u saw a post that suit ur greed.
i remember a time when a guy mentioned youtube post here, u rubbish it saying anyone can post shit on YouTube..

so what if this documentary is an arranged one? dont forget their are some americans and Americans journalist who are always against the any actions of american gov. what if those people are just selected to say what u and other people like u who are fans of rouge nation Iran and Anti america/Israel want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Originality007: 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
kemicalreact:
Anny source for this

even if u he provide the source, u will still not believe, that is y i dont real like to argue much with u guys here, cos once the report dosent suit what u want to hear u will call it Western propaganda.
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by kemicalreact: 2:33pm On May 23, 2020
Originality007:

even if u he provide the source, u will still not believe, that is y i dont real like to argue much with u guys here, cos once the report dosent suit what u want to hear u will call it Western propaganda.
Call what western propanganda? Maybe you should check my previous posts undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Antiochus(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2020
rationalhuman:
Agreed, There is no freedom at all,
During Post commissioning handover meeting, While addressing and thanking the Indian Technical experts, the CEO of the Iranian Refining company asked the ACS (DCS) Engineer to stay in Iran and he was agreed to double the wages and benefit what he was getting in India by OEM.
We all were there and plant was already in full production with better then expected results so mood was very light and that Indian Engineer replied, Actually i am missing the beer i used to drink, i almost forget the taste of good wine and the way i used to spend weekend with my friends in pub and clubs. Its hard to adjust here, like suffocation. they understood and replied, This freedom can only be available when America bombs us. (Tells us, even they all want to come out of misery)

The tension between the American elite and Iran is based on two things - oil and Israel. The Iranians don't represent any "threat" to America. They're thousands of miles away and certainly aren't about to invade anytime soon. Many uninformed Americans and their apologists are quick to bring up the 1981 hostage crisis.

They conveniently forget the 1953 coup d’état engineered by the CIA and British intelligence that ousted the democratically-elected and secular government of Mohammad Mosaddegh and brought in the brutal dictatorial regime of the Shah under which thousands of people were secretly arrested, tortured and murdered.

No one even died in the hostage crisis. Many young Iranians would like to get out from under the Mullahs but they don’t need their liberation in the form of bombs dropped on them by the “Project for the New American Century” war criminals and plunderers and their NATO and Israeli cohorts. Everyone in the west knows Iranians will so unite to fight any aggressor who is hell bent on destroying their rich culture and history. It's in their blood they did that when Iraq invaded ordinary Iranians fought along side the military to expel the invaders.

I would say you guys were high on that beer when the Iranian told you they needed America to bomb them. No Iranian would call for the bombing of what is left of their past glory/civilization. There are so many cultural sites in that country that evokes the Persian times, this is their pride.

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
I just recently discovered that mechidezech was also persian and his tomb is still in Iran. Every Iranian I have met has been an extremly good person including their babes. tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by kemicalreact: 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
illitrate:
I just recently discovered that mechidezech was also persian and his tomb is still in Iran. Every Iranian I have met has been an extremly good person including their babes. tongue
tongue
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by rationalhuman(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2020
Its because of Saudis, Saudis and UAE are well aware USA is the only guarantee of their safety.
Antiochus:

The tension between the American elite and Iran is based on two things - oil and Israel. The Iranians don't represent any "threat" to America. They're thousands of miles away and certainly aren't about to invade anytime soon. Many uninformed Americans and their apologists are quick to bring up the 1981 hostage crisis.

They conveniently forget the 1953 coup d’état engineered by the CIA and British intelligence that ousted the democratically-elected and secular government of Mohammad Mosaddegh and brought in the brutal dictatorial regime of the Shah under which thousands of people were secretly arrested, tortured and murdered.

No one even died in the hostage crisis. Many young Iranians would like to get out from under the Mullahs but they don’t need their liberation in the form of bombs dropped on them by the “Project for the New American Century” war criminals and plunderers and their NATO and Israeli cohorts. Everyone in the west knows Iranians will so unite to fight any aggressor who is hell bent on destroying their rich culture and history. It's in their blood they did that when Iraq invaded ordinary Iranians fought along side the military to expel the invaders.

I would say you guys were high on that beer when the Iranian told you they needed America to bomb them. No Iranian would call for the bombing of what is left of their past glory/civilization. There are so many cultural sites in that country that evokes the Persian times, this is their pride.
Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by persius555(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
Kelemath:
The fight in the Middle East is between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

USA and Israel are just there helping their terrorist allie(Saudi)

Muhammedians don't hate or have problem with Saudi Arabia, they only hate the US.

Hypocrite

Rather, it's the old rivalry between the two ME tribal/religious ideology fueled by thirst for crude oil.

The reason why there isn't a full blown war in the ME is because America can't get it's filthy hands of the cheap oil, hence they are seen as the infidel.

Let America pull out of the ME and watch as Yemen and Syria will turn to child's play. The ME is divided as f**k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America by Nobody: 2:52am On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President / 10 Mega Projects Transforming Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.