Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June (3747 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates / New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by Infoteller: 10:28pm On May 22, 2020
The FG'a attention has been drawn to the rumors going around the country that schools will be resuming on 1st, 8th, or 20th June. We would like to inform you that the Federal Government(FG) is yet to officially announce any resumption date.

Minister Of State Education in the person of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba has repeatedly said that schools will resume but not in two weeks' time.

"The case around school resumption has nothing to do with the availability of the schools, neither does the idea of shutting down schools has anything to do with the school intrinsically. It has to do with national governance. When they determine we will gladly do that.

CONTINUE READING......

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.operanewsapp.com%2Fng%2Fen%2Fshare%2Fdetail%3Fnews_id%3Dbe4305adf7c5bc5e3faaf69d5fd8603b%26news_entry_id%3Ds56e1290b200522en_ng%26open_type%3Dtranscoded%26request_id%3DPUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_c5fbfbe6-47f2-41dc-ab5c-c1f196fbfefc%26from%3Dunknown&h=AT22jQPIdidPstYwjaKg1LHtbnX5iJWQ3vHdzt3JX07lkwv4Fn0jPHIuhUcXU4PnYya4WvhLb0yECkI13EGaW5Bl3xv1lBjFVPYhNBh9cTRENwjjALkr_75yocBaekHwggZUgG1cLA

1 Like

Re: FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by wonder233: 3:09pm On May 23, 2020
Yes, it's not June, but with the way things are going, I won't be surprised if it's July or August.
I'm happy the world is gradually standing up to the fear and scare mongering of covid-19.
You can't keep people in perpetual fear, at some point, they will confront the fear. Fear is most potent at its nascent stages, as time elapses it loses its potency... That's human nature.

My advice to the covid-19 harbingers: just release the vaccine or whatever it is you guys have been prepping us for. You're fast losing your leverage of fear with each passing day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
We'll said.
Re: FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by pelzz(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2020
I knew we can't resume next two weeks....with the rising no of Infected pipl to 7k+

there's no cure yet

so which kind resumption be dat one
Re: FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by emmafineboy(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2020
pelzz:
I knew we can't resume next two weeks....with the rising no of Infected pipl to 7k+

there's no cure yet

so which kind resumption be dat one
which 7k +? u no go leave Nigeria with dia political live scores.... all dose num u re seeing i swear its malaria
& typhoid symptoms all nah scam big one

1 Like

Re: FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June by jurrsh(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2020
emmafineboy:
which 7k +? u no go leave Nigeria with dia political live scores.... all dose num u re seeing i swear its malaria
& typhoid symptoms all nah scam big one

aswear

(1) (Reply)

Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster / Gain Admission Into IUMA Internation University Of Management And Administration / More On Aau Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.