Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dedicated To You HRM Mercy Aphrosea Uwakwe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dedicated To You HRM Mercy Aphrosea Uwakwe (165 Views)

Comrade Smart Uwakwe And Diabolic Mission At Artsma Head Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To You HRM Mercy Aphrosea Uwakwe by Debykind(f): 10:58pm On May 22, 2020
The reason that I want to be like you,when I climb the corporate ladder Is because I want to be remembered not just as a boss, but also a leader.the reason I want to step into your shoes When I start leading teams is to make quick decisions that are much tougher than they seem.
The reason that I want to inherit Every quality that you possess Is to become a philathropist like you a woman of skill and finesse

You are the kind of woman who makes an impact you are the kind of leader Who has a lot of tact.
You are the kind of woman who is hard outside and soft inside
You are the kind of a majesty in whom, we take a lot of pride
Much love from QueenDebykind to you HRM Mercy Aphrosea Uwakwe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Measures: Uk Prime Minister Sets New Date For Resumption / Benefits Of Hiring Professional Moving Services Hawthorn / Does The Minister Work For A Chinese Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.