Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan (41430 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / One German Church Service Resulted In More Than 100 Coronavirus Infections / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Peachy14: 11:50am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Why must the do that? Muslims can never do that kind of gesture to any religion in the world, why being fair to them when they can never be fair to others. Most Muslims can never wish happy Christmas or Easter, but some none Muslims will be wishing them happy Salah. Muslims are very bigotry. The criticize any Muslim who wish a none Muslim well.
if you are good definitely you must attract good people. if the kind of Muslims you see around you are bad it means you are also bad. Muslims had make provisions for me during Christmas when I had nothing . so check your life

2 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by ojobek: 11:50am On May 23, 2020
Legislator:

Stop trying to please the world.
Light and darkness has nothing in common.
If you can allow this then if you are a leader in a church of Christ, then you can allow prophet of Baal and all sort of idolaters to use the house of God to worship their idols.
That place called house of God is nothing but a mere structure, God is everywhere and he doesn't has house on earth,Church or mosque is just to shade people when desire to worship God
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:51am On May 23, 2020
A certain jobless mofo lays wait on any new trade to be the first to comment.

Very irritating urchin.

Go and search the first to comment on this thread and numerous threads.

Useless thing
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by BigTableShaker(f): 11:52am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Why must the do that? Muslims can never do that kind of gesture to any religion in the world, why being fair to them when they can never be fair to others. Most Muslims can never wish happy Christmas or Easter, but some none Muslims will be wishing them happy Salah. Muslims are very bigotry. The criticize any Muslim who wish a none Muslim well.
Headslammers are basterrds.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Blu3ray: 11:52am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:

Good. Pls be a good girl
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:53am On May 23, 2020
pheyimen:
it's a kind gesture. Religion should be a binding force rather than a dividing force.

Wrong.

By the nature of religion, it can only be a dividing force not a binding force.

Spirituality has always been and will always be a uniting force. Not religion.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer :
will u piss on your mummies bed or couch. U never liked any Muslims that's a fact from Qur'an

Sure cos they are infedels

so the pastor of that church was not suppose allow them enter , dnt they have mosques ,

the Christians in there should watchout cos some of those infedels has daggers on them waist ......
I hope securities have search them b4 entry cos they are not pure in heart always have that killing tins in mind....
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by TAO11(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2020
Jlow2:
the question is can Muslims accommodate Christians to pray to God in a mosque, we all know the answer

Yobabad:
that is the issue, the will never or somebody should proof me wrong

Muhammad did. He hosted the Christian emmisaries from Najran in his mosque in Medina for days.

They slept, ate, did thier worships right in his mosque for days until they were set to return to their city.

Will Muslims do something similar today? Another question entirely!

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Yenefer(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2020
Blu3ray:

Good. Pls be a good girl
some of them know my Twitter and Instagram handle they went to attack me and come back here
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Yenefer(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2020
Blackdisciple:
Yenefer :
will u piss on your mummies bed or couch. U never liked any Muslims that's a fact from Qur'an

Sure cos they are infedels

so the pastor of that church was not suppose allow them enter , dnt they have mosques ,

the Christians in there should watchout cos some of those infedels has daggers on them waist ......
I hope securities have search them b4 entry cos they are not pure in heart always have that killing tins in mind....
We are talking about Germany.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by uchelouis45(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
if you are this bitter... You ain't any diff from your said Muslims... Your Bible thought you not to repay evil with evil or insult with insult, instead repay evil with blessing

your type of xtian follow old testament and not new testament
Thank you so much. It's so sad what the world has become today
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:55am On May 23, 2020
chachanga:

Observe the trends online nowadays. Half of those professing to be Christians moving up and down threads speaking falsehoods from their confused derailed minds don't even know anything about basic Christianity, can't defend their views doctrinally or with historical antecedents confirmed by scripture.

Such confused self-deluded fellows they are to me. because, how can you really claim to know God or believe in one day having to stand before him to account for your ways yet you so casually misrepresent Him so well to play to a gallery of fellow weak men? They shouldn't even speak.

I wonder...
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by DonCandido(f): 11:56am On May 23, 2020
ican2020:
What is the communication between light and darkness.

Indeed many churches have greatly deviated from Christ instructions and adopted man's doctrine to please the world.

A friend of the world, an enemy of God

TRASH.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by mhmsadyq(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
actually I feel awesome if u people call me terrorist or extremist. That's shows I'm doing good, like Jehovah witness or deeper life

WELL DONE.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HAS CLEARLY DWARF THEIRS. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH CIVILITY AND PEACE, WHILE THEY SPILL BILE AND HATE, YET THEY TALK OF PEACE.

YOU HAVE GIVEN THEIR MEDICINE FROM THE QOUTED VERSES. CHILDREN OF PERDITION!

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR STANDING AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF PERDITION.
IDL MUBARAK SISTER.

3 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by piyoo91: 11:57am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
ban me Nah
get the fvckerry out of my mention
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by bigwig071(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Unlike some people here
so that some people no go use bomb come........
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:57am On May 23, 2020
Legislator:

Stop trying to please the world.
Light and darkness has nothing in common.
If you can allow this then if you are a leader in a church of Christ, then you can allow prophet of Baal and all sort of idolaters to use the house of God to worship their idols.

So which one is light, which one is darkness?

Maybe you don't know that the atrocities being committed today by radical islamists and probably tacitly supported by moderate Muslims has been committed in the past by both the catholic and protestant Christians in the past.

Google the witches of Salem and Google The Inquisition.

Religion, modern religion is the bane of humanity.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Ishaquine(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
I am a muslim. We celebrate, cook and share food to christians even on Christmas day but not everyone would be like that

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by sonyoung: 11:58am On May 23, 2020
Lol...they will hear d sound....boooooooom and then u will hear pray for Germany....
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Excuses: 11:58am On May 23, 2020
dairykidd:

All these just established the fact that Islam is not and can never be a religion of peace.. Every verse incites hatred for non Muslims. You people can never be helped u are lost forever

Am telling you,imagine that was how my Muslim friend told me that,even among them they still discriminate i.e Hausa Muslims see themselves better over Yoruba Muslims. She also said instead of preaching hate all over why can't you make people like your religion.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:59am On May 23, 2020
ican2020:
What is the communication between light and darkness.

Indeed many churches have greatly deviated from Christ instructions and adopted man's doctrine to please the world.

A friend of the world, an enemy of God

Embittered brainless African sheep...

They worship and follow zombiely what their god of men told them..

They tell them obvious lies, even against the scriptures, yet they swallow it like a Covid-19 cure pills...

E go tey before una eyes clear

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Blu3ray: 11:59am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
some of them know my Twitter and Instagram handle they went to attack me and come back here

You can't control their actions, but you can control your reaction!
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by bigfish3k: 12:00pm On May 23, 2020
If the reverse was the case they will forcefully ask you to convert or write a script for you to swear to before you are allowed in.
The same way they are doing in a popular social site in Nigeria that starts with Naira and ends with d
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
Excuses:

Am telling you,imagine that was how my Muslim friend told me that,even among them they still discriminate i.e Hausa Muslims see themselves better over Yoruba Muslims. She also said instead of preaching hate all over why can't you make people like your religion.

Good kid. Just as deeper life can open their church for cherubim and SERAPHIM..

And CCC can comfortably dress up and head to mfm for Sunday service :d

Hatred is not part of any religion but a norm among black people
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by mhmsadyq(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
Peachy14:
if you are good definitely you must attract good people. if the kind of Muslims you see around you are bad it means you are also bad. Muslims had make provisions for me during Christmas when I had nothing . so check your life

THANK YOU FOR BEING TRUTHFUL.
THERE MIGHT BE BAD MUSLIMS, BUT THERE MILLIONS OF VERY GOOD MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Azeezco87: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
This is a typical example of Religious Tolerance.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Yenefer(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2020
mhmsadyq:

WELL DONE.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HAS CLEARLY DWARF THEIRS. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH CIVILITY AND PEACE, WHILE THEY SPILL BILE AND HATE, YET THEY TALK OF PEACE.

YOU HAVE GIVEN THEIR MEDICINE FROM THE QOUTED VERSES. CHILDREN OF PERDITION!

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR STANDING AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF PERDITION.
IDL MUBARAK SISTER.
jazakhalahu khairan. I just wonder why. I traveled to many countries even Germany they don't act like this guys
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by RealEzee(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2020
dapadawee:

this is not a church it is a Catholic temple. example of a church is MFM, Winners chapel, RCCG, Dunamis and the likes
what are you saying in a nutshell about catholics tho?
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by hotwax: 12:10pm On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
if you are this bitter... You ain't any diff from your said Muslims... Your Bible thought you not to repay evil with evil or insult with insult, instead repay evil with blessing

your type of xtian follow old testament and not new testament

U r d kind of Christian that's making Christianity go extinct.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by hotwax: 12:12pm On May 23, 2020
RealEzee:
what are you saying in a nutshell about catholics tho?

Catholic Jesuits created islam to fight Jews and Christian's.

The table u r about to shake.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by bigfish3k: 12:13pm On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:

Allaah has stated in His Book that the kuffaar bear enmity towards us and they would not spare any effort to cause us harm, and they wish us ill, and they will not be pleased until we follow their way. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious — See V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118-120]

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) till you follow their religion. Say: ‘Verily, the Guidance of Allaah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance.’ And if you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur’aan), then you would have against Allaah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper”

[al-Baqarah 2:120]

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The words of Allaah, “Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion” mean people other than you, the followers of other religions. A man’s bitaanah (advisors, friends, etc) are his closest friends who know about his private affairs. Then he narrated the report of Ibn Abi Haatim with his isnaad from Ibn Abi’l-Dahqaanah, who said: It was said to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him): There is a slave from the people of Heerah who is literate; why don’t you employ him as a scribe? He said: Then I would have taken a bitaanah from people other than the believers. Ibn Katheer said: This report, along with this verse, indicates that it is not permissible to employ ahl al-dhimmah as scribes in a position of authority over the Muslims where they can become acquainted with their private affairs, where there is the fear that they may disclose them to enemies among ahl al-harb. Hence Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely”.
How has this your volumenous write up defended the fact that somebody piss near a mosque and finds his head on the ground
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Hater kill urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.