Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan (41439 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / One German Church Service Resulted In More Than 100 Coronavirus Infections / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Chikelue2000(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Islam doesn't different between countries, just like Christian
am even tired arguing u madam....just so u know...nothing will stop me saying Islam is bad...very bad

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by ProfAmaben(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
will u piss on your mummies bed or couch. U never liked any Muslims that's a fact from Qur'an

Allaah has stated in His Book that the kuffaar bear enmity towards us and they would not spare any effort to cause us harm, and they wish us ill, and they will not be pleased until we follow their way. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious — See V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118-120]

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) till you follow their religion. Say: ‘Verily, the Guidance of Allaah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance.’ And if you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur’aan), then you would have against Allaah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper”

[al-Baqarah 2:120]

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The words of Allaah, “Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion” mean people other than you, the followers of other religions. A man’s bitaanah (advisors, friends, etc) are his closest friends who know about his private affairs. Then he narrated the report of Ibn Abi Haatim with his isnaad from Ibn Abi’l-Dahqaanah, who said: It was said to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him): There is a slave from the people of Heerah who is literate; why don’t you employ him as a scribe? He said: Then I would have taken a bitaanah from people other than the believers. Ibn Katheer said: This report, along with this verse, indicates that it is not permissible to employ ahl al-dhimmah as scribes in a position of authority over the Muslims where they can become acquainted with their private affairs, where there is the fear that they may disclose them to enemies among ahl al-harb. Hence Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely”.
All these moslems when would you learn that things are very different from the times of Mohammad? This is a very stupid assumption from Mohammad or anyone that wrote it, people are different and not everything should be tied to religion.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Breaking News!!!

Kano Central Mosque Opens Doors For Christian Worshippers
there must be bomb in that mosque

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by RealEzee(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What Christians in Germany could do over there , we Muslims here can do it more even better
oduduwa ni.
I no get strength for religious hassle, live and let's live jejeli
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Viktoro1: 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Lol...this is total rubbish. You can't open ur arms to those who have sworn with their lives to hate You and are ready to take ur live when given the opportunity. And truly this is a total desecration of the church. We don't worship one God ooo. You don't bring in people practicing astrolatry into the house of God biko.
Can any mosque ever do this, atimes we Christian should learn from this malo folks oo. Some Muslims are extremely extremist and should be treated as one..Jesus saves. kiss grin grin

3 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
will u piss on your mummies bed or couch. U never liked any Muslims that's a fact from Qur'an

Allaah has stated in His Book that the kuffaar bear enmity towards us and they would not spare any effort to cause us harm, and they wish us ill, and they will not be pleased until we follow their way. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

If that's the case, They shouldn't have prayed in the church then since its the worship place of "kufarr" as you said

Confusion everywhere with everyone claiming his is the true religion

2 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by raphroye: 10:53am On May 23, 2020
shevi4mb:
Allah Akbar
The most scariest sentence in the world smiley ...God is great... Even Trump japa when he heard it

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by bankulizer: 10:54am On May 23, 2020
ican2020:
What is the communication between light and darkness.

Indeed many churches have greatly deviated from Christ instructions and adopted man's doctrine to please the world.

A friend of the world, an enemy of God

Idiot!
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by AgentNairaland(f): 10:54am On May 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

there must be bomb in that mosque

Is a lie, no bomb
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by KelechukwuB: 10:54am On May 23, 2020
Meh I love this �thank God world � is uniting
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by AgentNairaland(f): 10:55am On May 23, 2020
RealEzee:
oduduwa ni.
I no get strength for religious hassle, live and let's live jejeli

Full Stop (.)
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by farem: 10:56am On May 23, 2020
jammer777:

I don't think they worship the moon, just to follow times and seasons in worshipping God.
I think you are a learner.
Have you ever seen any mosque without the crescent graven on it. Is that graven moon also showing times and seasons?

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
please who knows how to mention a moderator to a thread
please help a brother
https://www.nairaland.com/5870148/plea-financial-assistance-get-digital.
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
eazisky:

I am not a Muslim, but Islam to my best of knowledge, is not a "darkness" religion, their leaders and fake prophets misled them
you're muslim.. youre fooling nobody

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by atoleybaba(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Make peace with all men
Aint that what christ said
the Bible also said do not be unevenly yoked with unbelievers....the Bible also say you should keep his place of worship holy

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Seetto: 10:57am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
that is the issue, the will never or somebody should proof me wrong

We will never allow except if you agree to pray the way Jesus and other prophets pray...

Jesus and all of the Prophets before him prayed the same as Muslims pray today

And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

2 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by ibsals(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Why must the do that? Muslims can never do that kind of gesture to any religion in the world, why being fair to them when they can never be fair to others. Most Muslims can never wish happy Christmas or Easter, but some none Muslims will be wishing them happy Salah. Muslims are very bigotry. The criticize any Muslim who wish a none Muslim well.
African with divide and rule the west brought Christianity you know today into Africa so they know better we are our problem. May God see us through
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by apexx4840: 10:57am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 3639917[/color]
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Blackfriday: 10:58am On May 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Not to come in and observe their religious rites as christians inside a mosque.. You heartless people. Besides the Imam did it to save them from other heartless bloodthirsty Muslims
I don't need your stupidity and obvious bigotry this morning..

You don't know me, how then will you generalize me being a Muslim?..cos I said a simple truth, is the truth too hard for you to take in.

And honestly what does it matter, if the doors were opened to save 300 lives and opening the doors to observe religious beliefs, it's all about kindness and tolerance towards a fellow human being and respect for another religion. We are where we are today as a nation, because people like you in both divide, will rather die than see the other have peace.

SMH..

2 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Seetto: 11:00am On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
Dangerous thing to do. soon this good will can be tool in the hand of jihadists to destroy kind 'infidels'
I also read some Christians distribute palliatives to certain Muslims to break fast in Abuja, good gesture gone crazy. While living in Lafia Nasarawa state, this ramadan period Muslims burgled christian provision shops to punish infidels. In the northern nigeria almajiri you helped with money ( they prefer food) will be the one to lead rioters to kill you or burn down the church that gives the community water from their borehole. I think this german kindness borders on stupidity.
Bro that is the blessings of Ramadan, people think it only reflects in Muslim alone, it also reflects in non Muslims, it has always be like that every Ramadan as soon as it sets in.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by GamalNasser: 11:04am On May 23, 2020
Very naive mumu German church handlers..
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
if you are this bitter... You ain't any diff from your said Muslims... Your Bible thought you not to repay evil with evil or insult with insult, instead repay evil with blessing

your type of xtian follow old testament and not new testament
we are not xtains we are Christians
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by kenny160: 11:06am On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Why must the do that? Muslims can never do that kind of gesture to any religion in the world, why being fair to them when they can never be fair to others. Most Muslims can never wish happy Christmas or Easter, but some none Muslims will be wishing them happy Salah. Muslims are very bigotry. The criticize any Muslim who wish a none Muslim well.
say what you know nigga...dont turn individual attitude to confusn for the whole world
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by MPESA(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Naim be say u want lost ur head be that undecided

cheesy you done make my day ..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Myer(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2020
ican2020:

Indeed many churches have greatly deviated from Christ instructions and adopted man's doctrine to please the world.

That's exactly what the Jews said when Jesus was dining with the so called sinners.

Congrats, you're officially a Jew and not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:08am On May 23, 2020
The northern Muslims will not see this one and change from their savagery. Had it been something in bad light they do start killing innocent Christians over something that took place thousands of miles away.
Islam is an insane problem in any sane society, certainly

2 Likes

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Chikelue2000:
say all u wanna say madam terrorist.....fact still remains u guys r so extreme n full of evil especially when it comes to ur religion

Hey man vent ur anger on someone else if u re this bitter. Cos i see no reason for generalizing people on the base of someone else crime.

Didnt ur bible preach about peace, love for nerbouh, irrespective of their back ground. But u want to prove that u are confirm first class ignoramous.

This is a saner climes where all the discrimination is at bare level unlike here where their is misplace priority!!!

And the last time I checked, a penny of ur money is not use to build that church. So why are u pained

If only we can love/accommodate/tolerate one another irrespective of religion and ethnicity and stop this bullshit crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by eazisky(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
you're muslim.. youre fooling nobody
I owe u no explanation or any need to convince u that I'm not a Muslim
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by piyoo91: 11:11am On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Unlike some people here
U go soon chop ban
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Akinh: 11:11am On May 23, 2020
ican2020:

see mumu person....an extremist....tell me don't doctrine we are practicing in Africa... especially Nigeria..You that u re attending Catholic u re not a Christian in the presence of Deeper life member...likewise MFM will look at Agape as an unbeliever..tell me how is their mood of worship Israel?......that is why African Continent are called third world country....we reason in reversal method...n that is why we fall prey of this false prophets
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Sirika: 11:14am On May 23, 2020
Good gesture
Re: German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan by Prinxxdave: 11:16am On May 23, 2020
This is just beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.