Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria (1141 Views)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by stevnwigw1: 6:08am On May 23, 2020
The Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu have been releasing evidence that Biafra existed before being amalgamated into Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu had been in fore front for the restoration of Biafra. Here are the Evidence with Images.

Ancient Explorers – Ancient Map with Biafra

When earliest explorers became acquainted with the coast of West Africa, the only organised people they met were Biafrans. No Fulani, no Hausa, no Yoruba only Biafra. This is a time when Ethiopia was called Abyssinia.

This is the SACRED land of the Ancients some fools want us to abandon for a man made contraption created in 1914, named by a harlot and legitimised by half-educated black morons in 1960.

If not that the title ANCIENT OF THE ANCIENTS belongs to God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama in heaven, I would have referred to Biafra as such.

ABIA, CROSS RIVER & AKWA IBOM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE – Biafrans

Biafra

Biafra

I want to educate the enemies of Biafra, traitors within and agents of the supporter of APC Caliphate that there is NOTHING like Niger-Delta or South South. I maintain that only a fool and a roundly unintelligent one at that can ever call him or herself a Niger-Deltan or South South person. The British and their illiterate Fulani house niggers thought they could divide us, not knowing that what binds all the nations of Biafra is stronger than the hate they planted amongst us.

1. The building blocks of a NATION is commonality of culture as universally defined and accepted and they don’t come lesser than the reverred EKPE & OKONKO fraternities which bind Bende province in Abia, Efik and Ibiobio together as one family. Go through the text on the first picture, you will see that Abiriba ranks alongside other clans in Biafra all the way to Bakassi peninsular as having the same EKPE culture.

2. Abiriba is the umbilical cord that ties Igbos to their bretheren in Ejeagham, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Bakassi and all the way to parts of Ambazonia. Abiriba people of Bende in Abia State is by far the richest clan in Africa per capita and are the only Igbo group that use ‘ung or ong’ similar to that in Effi’ong or Ob’ong in their lexicon. Check out the writing on the cultural float in the second picture below.

3. Without prejudice to my fellow Biafrans in Bini that I love dearly, I want to ask those that carved out South South/Niger-Delta, what are the tangible cultural ties or affinity between the people of Cross River and Bini that led to put them together in a geopolitical unit? Because Abia State has EKPE and OKONKO cults which are bonded to cultures in Cross River & Akwa Ibom states.

My question therefore is, on what basis did Fulani supporter of APC determine who to include in their South South region when clearly the closest relatives to Cross River and Akwa Ibom is Abia?

Ibibios are Part of Biafra

Biafra

PREDICTABLY, apostles and defenders of Janjaweedism with Ibiobio sounding fake accounts, have taken to social to deny verifiable history of Biafra following our lectures yesterday here on my wall. Suddenly they are no longer contending that Efik is Biafra given our well received expositions, rather what they are now trying to argue, albeit unconvincingly of course, is that Efik can be Biafra but Ibibio is not �����. Alimajiri with graduation gown! Can you imagine such magnified ignorance.

I have decided this glorious afternoon, before our earthquake of a gospel tonight, to shut up these buffoons, not just those claiming they are from Ibiobio, but starting from the blessed land of Ijaw.

Below is a snapshot of the treaty signed between the conniving colonising British and our traditional rulers across the coastal regions of Biafraland in the later part of 19th century. Mind you this was before they set foot on Biafran soil as a conquering army of colonisation.

As far back as 1875, way before they created the God forsaken #ZoologicalRepublic, His Imperial Britannic Majesty The King of England had a Representative, a Consul, an Emissary to Biafra.

Here comes my question thus:
1. If Biafra wasn’t a nation, why would the King of England and ruler of Great Britain have a diplomatic presence in the territories and waters of Biafra?

2. Can a great country like Britain send a Consul or Emissary to a nonexistent nation?

When was Nigeria created

1914 (1960 if you are a Nigerian)

When was Biafra created

Unknown (Biafra is older than history)

Is Niger-Delta a part of Biafra

Is Niger-Delta a part of Biafra?
Answer: In 1846 Britain knew and referred to
Calabar as Biafra- . So yes

When was Niger-Delta created and why

Niger Delta was create in the Late 1950s by the British to divide Biafrans and weaken us, thereby making
it easier for Biafraland to be conquered
by the supporter of APC.

Why do people refer to South of Biafra as Niger-Delta?

Because they are stupid and agents of
the supporter of APC caliphate.

Niger delta is part of Biafra

Britain knew our name was Biafra, they referred to us as such and noted same in all their treaties and documents with us but in 1914 they merged our blessed land with the supporter of APC North and Yoruba West that we have little or nothing in common with.
That was the beginning of our decline as a race which IPOB is fighting hard to correct.

•Presbyterian Church of Nigeria was formed as the Presbyterian Church of BIAFRA in 1846 by the British. Something Luciferian Yoruba media will never tell you.

Evidences Biafra existed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Ezennwa(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2020
hmm!

This topic is Inconsequential for now

1 Like

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Yenefer(f): 6:10am On May 23, 2020
Well who cares ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Persia existed before America and England

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by MightySparrow: 6:37am On May 23, 2020
Well for the first time, i sympathize with this fellow. But my reservation is on the meaning of biafra. Bia, I know, means come in igbo, but the 'fra' there sounds like fura or fraud. Fulani's fura is sweet wilh nunu but fraud?

3 Likes

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by zionmde: 6:59am On May 23, 2020
u people never get tired of all this rubbish
can't u guys take a break and try to think about ur lives?
Am referring to both d jobless op and d useless nonentities dat doesn't get tired of ethnic bashings

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by ProfBrugo: 10:05am On May 23, 2020
grin

Comedy coming from people who try to steal the heritage of Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Yobabad: 10:13am On May 23, 2020
God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by stevnwigw1: 11:22am On May 23, 2020
zionmde:
u people never get tired of all this rubbish
can't u guys take a break and try to think about ur lives?
Am referring to both d jobless op and d useless nonentities dat doesn't get tired of ethnic bashings
I can feed your entire family and beyond

1 Like

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by sageb: 11:35am On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
Well for the first time, i sympathize with this fellow. But my reservation is on the meaning of biafra. Bia, I know, means come in igbo, but the 'fra' there sounds like fura or fraud. Fulani's fura is sweet wilh nunu but fraud?
biafra is not an igbo word rather it is a word given to a territory the portuguese from Mafra explored. Hence it was called bight of Biafra.
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by MightySparrow: 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
sageb:
biafra is not an igbo word rather it is a word given to a territory the portuguese from Mafra explored. Hence it was called bight of Biafra.
So Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not correct in the absolute abi?
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by sageb: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
So Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not correct in the absolute abi?
the bight of biafra consist of territories as far as cameroun before colonial rule. On the 27th of may 1967, in a meeting Ojukwu held with his cabinet members, an IJAW man chief Frank opigo proposed that the secession govt should be called biafra republic.
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by MightySparrow: 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
sageb:
the bight of biafra consist of territories as far as cameroun before colonial rule. On the 27th of may 1967, in a meeting Ojukwu held with his cabinet members, an IJAW man chief Frank opigo proposed that the secession govt should be called biafra republic.
Why are ijaws now saying they are no longer part of biafra? any conspiracy?
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by sageb: 2:23pm On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
Why are ijaws now saying they are no longer part of biafra? any conspiracy?
No conspiracy, they were never part of Biafra. Just like you and me, Ojukwu had friends who are from other tribes hence they supported him. These men i.e frank opigo,philip Effiong,etc had little or no influence in their community talk less of their tribe as a whole. What Ojukwu should have done is to meet with the leaders and elder statemen of the minorities in Eastern region and seek their opinion with regards to secession from Nigeria. It is noteworthy that frank opigo and philip were never representative of their tribes. The minorities were surprised when Biafra was declared on 30th may 1967.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by kayfra: 2:25pm On May 23, 2020
Was Biafra as poor as the current occupants of SE Nigeria? grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Yes, Portugal extends to as far as Portugal!
See all of the towns & countries that were originally part of Biafra. Infact, we own the Bight of Biafra too.
Potor Amaka!
Slum dweller

1 Like

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by zionmde: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
stevnwigw1:
I can feed your entire family and beyond
yeah I have heard dat over and over again
guess wat they all came from broke guys
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by hunter21(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2020
I am not from the east or "south south" but I have to say, this Nnamdi kanu is probably the most intelligent person in Nigeria at the moment.
Like I have always thought, what is the point of putting calabar and edo in the same "geo-political zone" what do they even have in common.
The whole geo-political zoning of a thing is nothing but a lie from Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by theenchanter: 5:12pm On May 23, 2020
U people should get tired of all these rants already!
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by MightySparrow: 6:32pm On May 23, 2020
sageb:
No conspiracy, they were never part of Biafra. Just like you and me, Ojukwu had friends who are from other tribes hence they supported him. These men i.e frank opigo,philip Effiong,etc had little or no influence in their community talk less of their tribe as a whole. What Ojukwu should have done is to meet with the leaders and elder statemen of the minorities in Eastern region and seek their opinion with regards to secession from Nigeria. It is noteworthy that frank opigo and philip were never representative of their tribes. The minorities were surprised when Biafra was declared on 30th may 1967.
In their banana or Biafra the minorities should be careful. The Yoruba soldier that supported the struggle was ordered to be killed by Ojukwu himself. The master betrayers themselves accuse Awolowo of betrayal for their failure.
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by valirex: 7:23pm On May 23, 2020
Which one is " my ellow biafrans in Benin"? Are you mental? If Biafra existed which it never did then where was Benin Empire?

You Igbos love rewriting history.
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Afamed: 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by sageb: 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
In their banana or Biafra the minorities should be careful. The Yoruba soldier that supported the struggle was ordered to be killed by Ojukwu himself. The master betrayers themselves accuse Awolowo of betrayal for their failure.
which soldier? Is it col. Banjo?
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by sageb: 7:53pm On May 23, 2020
hunter21:
I am not from the east or "south south" but I have to say, this Nnamdi kanu is probably the most intelligent person in Nigeria at the moment.
Like I have always thought, what is the point of putting calabar and edo in the same "geo-political zone" what do they even have in common.
The whole geo-political zoning of a thing is nothing but a lie from Satan.
so edo and cross river should not be in the same zone but they should align with SE abi. You guys are hypocrites
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by MightySparrow: 7:56pm On May 23, 2020
sageb:
which soldier? Is it col. Banjo?
I think so
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Malawian(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2020
I just google the presbyterian church of Biafra thing. It was actually true. The name Biafra was even in widespread use as late as the 50s in this very country.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by hunter21(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Of course, he is a stark representation of the intelligence we have in the East but quickly, have you ever heard of COR agitation? If yes, have you ever wondered what they have in common for wanting to form a region together? If you do not know, I might can be able to tell you in Method Man's style.

Igbo Amaka
I lived in imo state for one year(2016) during my NYSC, my eyes started to open to so many things
as for the COR agitation, I've not heard that before, what is it about?
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by XANDERBOY85: 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Well who cares ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Persia existed before America and England

I CARE! PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH CARE!!
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Etinosa1234: 9:55pm On May 23, 2020
The original Biafra never referred to a unified group of igbos...
Besides what's so special in this...
The Benin and Oyo Empire existed b4 Nigeria created..but u'll hardly hear noise abt it..

only Igbo people own must different
Re: Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria by Dogogo1900: 9:57pm On May 23, 2020
stevnwigw1:
The Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu have been releasing evidence that Biafra existed before being amalgamated into Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu had been in fore front for the restoration of Biafra. Here are the Evidence with Images.

When earliest explorers became acquainted with the coast of West Africa, the only organised people they met were Biafrans. No Fulani, no Hausa, no Yoruba only Biafra. This is a time when Ethiopia was called Abyssinia.

This is the SACRED land of the Ancients some fools want us to abandon for a man made contraption created in 1914, named by a harlot and legitimised by half-educated black morons in 1960.

If not that the title ANCIENT OF THE ANCIENTS belongs to God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama in heaven, I would have referred to Biafra as such.

ABIA, CROSS RIVER & AKWA IBOM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE – Biafrans

Biafra

Biafra

I want to educate the enemies of Biafra, traitors within and agents of the supporter of APC Caliphate that there is NOTHING like Niger-Delta or South South. I maintain that only a fool and a roundly unintelligent one at that can ever call him or herself a Niger-Deltan or South South person. The British and their illiterate Fulani house niggers thought they could divide us, not knowing that what binds all the nations of Biafra is stronger than the hate they planted amongst us.

1. The building blocks of a NATION is commonality of culture as universally defined and accepted and they don’t come lesser than the reverred EKPE & OKONKO fraternities which bind Bende province in Abia, Efik and Ibiobio together as one family. Go through the text on the first picture, you will see that Abiriba ranks alongside other clans in Biafra all the way to Bakassi peninsular as having the same EKPE culture.

2. Abiriba is the umbilical cord that ties Igbos to their bretheren in Ejeagham, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Bakassi and all the way to parts of Ambazonia. Abiriba people of Bende in Abia State is by far the richest clan in Africa per capita and are the only Igbo group that use ‘ung or ong’ similar to that in Effi’ong or Ob’ong in their lexicon. Check out the writing on the cultural float in the second picture below.

3. Without prejudice to my fellow Biafrans in Bini that I love dearly, I want to ask those that carved out South South/Niger-Delta, what are the tangible cultural ties or affinity between the people of Cross River and Bini that led to put them together in a geopolitical unit? Because Abia State has EKPE and OKONKO cults which are bonded to cultures in Cross River & Akwa Ibom states.

My question therefore is, on what basis did Fulani supporter of APC determine who to include in their South South region when clearly the closest relatives to Cross River and Akwa Ibom is Abia?

Ibibios are Part of Biafra

Biafra

PREDICTABLY, apostles and defenders of Janjaweedism with Ibiobio sounding fake accounts, have taken to social to deny verifiable history of Biafra following our lectures yesterday here on my wall. Suddenly they are no longer contending that Efik is Biafra given our well received expositions, rather what they are now trying to argue, albeit unconvincingly of course, is that Efik can be Biafra but Ibibio is not �����. Alimajiri with graduation gown! Can you imagine such magnified ignorance.

I have decided this glorious afternoon, before our earthquake of a gospel tonight, to shut up these buffoons, not just those claiming they are from Ibiobio, but starting from the blessed land of Ijaw.

Below is a snapshot of the treaty signed between the conniving colonising British and our traditional rulers across the coastal regions of Biafraland in the later part of 19th century. Mind you this was before they set foot on Biafran soil as a conquering army of colonisation.

As far back as 1875, way before they created the God forsaken #ZoologicalRepublic, His Imperial Britannic Majesty The King of England had a Representative, a Consul, an Emissary to Biafra.

Here comes my question thus:
1. If Biafra wasn’t a nation, why would the King of England and ruler of Great Britain have a diplomatic presence in the territories and waters of Biafra?

2. Can a great country like Britain send a Consul or Emissary to a nonexistent nation?

When was Nigeria created

1914 (1960 if you are a Nigerian)

When was Biafra created

Unknown (Biafra is older than history)

Is Niger-Delta a part of Biafra

Is Niger-Delta a part of Biafra?
Answer: In 1846 Britain knew and referred to
Calabar as Biafra- . So yes

When was Niger-Delta created and why

Niger Delta was create in the Late 1950s by the British to divide Biafrans and weaken us, thereby making
it easier for Biafraland to be conquered
by the supporter of APC.

Why do people refer to South of Biafra as Niger-Delta?

Because they are stupid and agents of
the supporter of APC caliphate.

Niger delta is part of Biafra

Britain knew our name was Biafra, they referred to us as such and noted same in all their treaties and documents with us but in 1914 they merged our blessed land with the supporter of APC North and Yoruba West that we have little or nothing in common with.
That was the beginning of our decline as a race which IPOB is fighting hard to correct.

•Presbyterian Church of Nigeria was formed as the Presbyterian Church of BIAFRA in 1846 by the British. Something Luciferian Yoruba media will never tell you.

Evidences Biafra existed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Writes Petition To The U.S Congress For The Looting In CBN / Ondo State Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi Restricted From Leaving State House / Jegede Drops Agboola Ajayi, From Running-mate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.