Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu (1842 Views)

Biafra Existed 500 Yrs Before Nigeria Was Created — Emekesiri, Original Founder / Biafra Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago Before This Injustice Called Nigeria / Evidences Biafra Existed Before Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by AuthenticNG: 3:08pm On May 20, 2020

The Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu have been releasing evidence that Biafra existed before being amalgamated into Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu had been in fore front for the restoration of Biafra. Here are the Evidence with Images.

ANCIENT EXPLORERS – ANCIENT MAP WITH BIAFRA

When earliest explorers became acquainted with the coast of West Africa, the only organised people they met were Biafrans. No Fulani, no Hausa, no Yoruba only Biafra. This is a time when Ethiopia was called Abyssinia.

This is the SACRED land of the Ancients some fools want us to abandon for a man made contraption created in 1914, named by a harlot and legitimised by half-educated black morons in 1960.

If not that the title ANCIENT OF THE ANCIENTS belongs to God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama in heaven, I would have referred to Biafra as such.

ABIA, CROSS RIVER & AKWA IBOM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE – BIAFRANS

I want to educate the enemies of Biafra, traitors within and agents of the supporter of APC Caliphate that there is NOTHING like Niger-Delta or South South. I maintain that only a fool and a roundly unintelligent one at that can ever call him or herself a Niger-Deltan or South South person. The British and their illiterate Fulani house niggers thought they could divide us, not knowing that what binds all the nations of Biafra is stronger than the hate they planted amongst us.

1. The building blocks of a NATION is commonality of culture as universally defined and accepted and they don’t come lesser than the reverred EKPE & OKONKO fraternities which bind Bende province in Abia, Efik and Ibiobio together as one family. Go through the text on the first picture, you will see that Abiriba ranks alongside other clans in Biafra all the way to Bakassi peninsular as having the same EKPE culture.

2. Abiriba is the umbilical cord that ties Igbos to their bretheren in Ejeagham, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Bakassi and all the way to parts of Ambazonia. Abiriba people of Bende in Abia State is by far the richest clan in Africa per capita and are the only Igbo group that use ‘ung or ong’ similar to that in Effi’ong or Ob’ong in their lexicon. Check out the writing on the cultural float in the second picture below.

3. Without prejudice to my fellow Biafrans in Bini that I love dearly, I want to ask those that carved out South South/Niger-Delta, what are the tangible cultural ties or affinity between the people of Cross River and Bini that led to put them together in a geopolitical unit? Because Abia State has EKPE and OKONKO cults which are...

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/evidences-biafra-existed-nnamdi-kanu/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
I'm proudly Abiribarian (small London) in Abia state
And of course we have ancestral ties to ibibio people and share some cultural ties with the Efik of Calabar
Even our sister tribe Arochukwu does too
That's why I'm always amused anytime Yorubas (sophisticated morons) try to divide igbos and Awkacross region

6 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 3:42pm On May 20, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Kinematics: 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
"2. Abiriba is the umbilical cord that ties Igbos to their bretheren in Ejeagham, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Bakassi and all the way to parts of Ambazonia. Abiriba people of Bende in Abia State is by far the richest clan in Africa per capita and are the only Igbo group that use ‘ung or ong’ similar to that in Effi’ong or Ob’ong in their lexicon. Check out the writing on the cultural float in the second picture below"

As usual..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Dtribeless: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
You should go show this proof to Buhari and tell him to let your people go, Ewu. It's the Bight of Biafra, you idiot; Ojukwu just used the name. I can see why Kanu can lead clowns like you and not educated Igbos: you guys are far too stupid.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by thundafire: 3:51pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
I'm proudly Abiribarian (small London) in Abia state
And of course we have ancestral ties to ibibio people and share some cultural ties with the Efik of Calabar
Even our sister tribe Arochukwu does too
That's why I'm always amused anytime Yorubas (sophisticated morons) try to divide igbos and Awkacross region
but we in Efik are not interested

5 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by AuthenticNG: 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 20, 2020
Coming
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Maadoo: 4:08pm On May 20, 2020
Without prejudice to my fellow Biafrans in Bini that I love dearly, I want to ask those that carved out South South/Niger-Delta, what are the tangible cultural ties or affinity between the people of Cross River and Bini that led to put them together in a geopolitical unit? Because Abia State has EKPE and OKONKO cults which are...

This same topic have been discussed on Nairaland before...

Who can remember this lady @Gracebae once asked this same question in a thread, and some of her fellow so called Niger deltans were attacking her.

https://www.nairaland.com/3883693/what-does-ibibio-common-urhobobenin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by BSMS(f): 4:10pm On May 20, 2020
A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafra" (Biafra) was located in present-day Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2020
Tonight 7pm Nnamdi Kanu will completely decimate this contraption

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:
"2. Abiriba is the umbilical cord that ties Igbos to their bretheren in Ejeagham, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Bakassi and all the way to parts of Ambazonia. Abiriba people of Bende in Abia State is by far the richest clan in Africa per capita and are the only Igbo group that use ‘ung or ong’ similar to that in Effi’ong or Ob’ong in their lexicon. Check out the writing on the cultural float in the second picture below"

As usual..
You're a clown but you don't know
Abiriba is the richest clan that's an obvious fact
Small London is global bro
slam your head elsewhere if you're pained

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
thundafire:
but we in Efik are not interested
Who are the we?
Low level impersonator
I know Efiks love igbos ,so you're inconsequential
Do you think Awkacross will stay in a republic with Ijaws,Edo and rest ... and leave igbos whom they have blood ties with in Abiriba and Arochukwu?
NB: I'm not a pro-biafran anyway but truth must be told

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
if the south south region doesn't want to follow u, just leave them, the by force attachment won't work, they fear the Igbo's will do to them what Fulani/Hausa and Yoruba is doing to them, let them be on their own if they want to, whether they were part of Biafra or not is inconsequential, they have the right to choose where they wanna be.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
if the south south region doesn't want to follow u, just leave them, the by force attachment is bad
Attachment ?
Are you alright
where did you see Ijaws,Edo and the rest here ?
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
BSMS:
A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafra" (Biafra) was located in present-day Cameroon.

But Nigeria was located on the panties of Flora Shaw as she was given some koboko by Luggard, hence the coining of the name Nigeria from NIGGER AREA....

1 Like

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Attachment ?
Are you alright
where did you see Ijaws,Edo and the rest here ?
didid you read the text? it says there is nothing like South south or whatever, only a fool will call himself SS.
Don't you think the SS minorities have the right to decide if they want to join Biafra or have a nation of their own, if you keep forcing them, you won't achieve Biafra, cos it will be forceful attachment and rejection over and over again till thy kingdom comes. You want a nation of your own and till this day, u haven't mapped out your area. ona never even start

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
didid you read the text? it says there is nothing like South south or whatever, only a fool will call himself SS.
Don't you think the SS minorities have the right to decide if they want to join Biafra or have a nation of their own, if you keep forcing them, you won't achieve Biafra, cos it will be forceful attachment and rejection over and over again till thy kingdom comes. You want a nation of your own and till this day, u haven't mapped out your area. ona never even start
FYI I'm not a pro-biafran ... so it's Nnamdi kanu's business
The only reason I commented on this thread is to prove the relationship between igbos and Awkacross is true...
Anything else is not my concern

1 Like

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by SciLab: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:

As usual..

Mr ewedu, painement wan kill you. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
Dtribeless:
You should go show this proof to Buhari and tell him to let your people go, Ewu. It's the Bight of Biafra, you idiot; Ojukwu just used the name. I can see why Kanu can lead clowns like you and not educated Igbos: you guys are far too stupid.
Counter it with your facts erudite scholar or remain silent.
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Dtribeless: 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Counter it with your facts erudite scholar or remain silent.

I did, by mentioning Bight. There's also the Bight of Bonny around there. If we are too use your logic, then Biafra extends to Cameroon and all the way to Gabon?
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by emae009(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
Portugal and Spain should not be seperated then since they have cultural similarities.
Every community have the right to self-actualization!. it's funny how you claim you're being forced to stay in Nigeria yet you want to force a group of people to follow you. The double standard is what I don't always uunderstand.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by thundafire: 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Who are the we?
Low level impersonator
I know Efiks love igbos ,so you're inconsequential
Do you think Awkacross will stay in a republic with Ijaws,Edo and rest ... and leave igbos whom they have blood ties with in Abiriba and Arochukwu?
NB: I'm not a pro-biafran anyway but truth must be told
stupid blood ties so dat u people will use Majority and oppress abi,tribe of fraudsters
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2020
thundafire:
stupid blood ties so dat u people will use Majority and oppress abi,tribe of fraudsters
As usual
Ewedu man , wannabe south south
Focus on your region ... this is a family matter
Everyone has rights in his home
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by thundafire: 6:22pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
As usual
am a typical Calabar man from Calabar south precisely
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
thundafire:
am a typical Calabar man from Calabar south precisely
Everyone will get the chance to decide
you're all but one man
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by 900winer(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
Ops funny sha, you join two deffrent things in one link why is that?
A guy posted that map yesterday and today you add that map to a diffrent link.
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Trash
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
As usual
Osu

1 Like

Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Osu
Yorrober demon
Re: 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu by thundafire: 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Everyone will get the chance to decide
you're all but one man
in ur next life it wouldn't happen and ur criminal lord Kanu is a thief

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki's Houses / Photos From The Colourful Ojukwu Memorial Day Celebration At Owerri / Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.