Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Khafi Shares Tips On How To Get Into Bbnaija House 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Khafi Shares Tips On How To Get Into Bbnaija House 2020 (279 Views)

Meet Michael Odyssey, The Man Behind Laycon's NEPA Outfit Into Bbnaija House / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Khafi Shares Tips On How To Get Into Bbnaija House 2020 by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Kafi Kareem has come out to reveal the secrets behind being nominated into the Big Brother Naija house this year.

Kafi decided to make the video in other to respond to participants flocking her DM on Instagram, asking her series of questions on how to get into the Big Brother Naija Season 4 reality TV show.

According to her, as soon as the Big Brother audition date was announced, in the space of 3 hours she got about 50 direct messages from potential participants asking her questions on tips to get into the Big Brother Naija house.

Taking to her YouTube channel, Khafi made a short video where she gave tips on how to get into the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija website where participants can login and do their audition, what and what not do, and the basic criteria required to get into the show.

Read her statement below:

"I've got tips for you, it has been announced that the BBNaija Season 4 auditions are now open again and in the space of 3 hours as soon as it was announced I received 50 direct messages from participants asking me how to join or get into the house.

"Ma will you support me, will you tell me tips and strips? I decided to do a video to answer all of...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Rape Oga Wife This Is Very Bad / Andres Medina Lustre Marks 24 Years / Watch Video Of White Man Speaking Yoruba Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.