Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items (21389 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Faithful4real(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

So his prayer did not work, meaning he is powerless and useless

Another big fool saying another thing.

Do you think God answers all prayers?

If i pray that your mother or you should die do you with your common sense think God will answer it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by BonPatrick(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
You are right my brother those pastors are scammers even pastor Chris has gone mute. No healing going on
gypsey:
crooked scammer pastor, where are his so called healing powers? grin
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by BonPatrick(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2020
99% of pastors in Nigeria are scammers they can't heal the real disease but can perform wonders in the church. Nonsense
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
BonPatrick:
You are right my brother those pastors are scammers even pastor Chris has gone mute. No healing going on
That is because he never had any healing powers, none of them has any healing powers. they are scammers, they claim to heal HIV, raises the deads and healed the disabled. now that there are corona dead victims and the infected, now that their miracles and healings are needed the most they have all disappeared into hidings. grin

Anyone who still believes and trusts these crooked business men who calls themselves pastors is a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Seetto: 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

There are some good thing you do in public and God will reward in secret. Do you know that..?
If your intention is for the public to speak and praise you for your good, you have your reward from them already...

What is the essence of God rewarding you in secret, he is aware of every good thing you do, and on judgement day it will be glaring to everyone..
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by BonPatrick(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2020
This is why I don't go church I rather give poor people my money than pastors all in name of tith
gypsey:
That is because he never had any healing powers, none of them has any healing powers. they are scammers, they claim to heal HIV, raises the deads and healed the disabled. now that there are corona dead victims and the infected, now that their miracles and healings are needed the most they have all disappeared into hidings. grin

Anyone who still believes and trusts these crooked business men who calls themselves pastors is a fool forever.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by afstrongest(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
Humanity Not Publicity
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by onyinye1: 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
NOW SELLING @ABUJA
MarkTime Global Homes Ltd
Real Estate Developers&Property Investments.
SELLING NOW!!!
Plots of Land for Sale.
New Idu/Karimo Road.First Plot to the Road Directly opp Idu Railway Station.Idu Industrial Layout.
Buy a plot of Land to Build 2,3&4 Bedroom Bungalows.
(1)400msq #3.5m for 2bedrooms
(2)500msq #4Million for 3bedrms
(3)600msq #4.5million for 4bedrms Bungalows
(4)650 msq #6million for 4bedroom duplex
pay 30% of any land of your choice and start Building,split the balance for 18months. 10%discount for outright complete payment
We also have a coperative packages for individuals/Organizations
Contact us :
Email: marktimeglobalhomes@gmail.com
Fbk/twitter/Instagram:
@marktimehomes
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by obailala(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
Here is one pastor, understanding that the pandemic is real, and trying to obey laws and assist in any little way

Another one is in PH, shouting with all his strength that Covid-19 is a scam.

It tells a lot about who tries to seek knowledge amongst the two
Okoroawusa:
Why these pastors dey confuse themselves...

One said coronavirus is fake another is donating materials to coronavirus patients n another said he has healed some patients through TV but can't go to Isolation centers to conduct healing service...

I tire for all of una
Dr Enenche is a medical doctor turned pastor; so he definitely knows better.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Olarewaju89: 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Seetto:

If your intention is for the public to speak and praise you for your good, you have your reward from them already...

What is the essence of God rewarding you in secret, he is aware of every good thing you do, and on judgement day it will be glaring to everyone..

Good!

That tells you that, no is hidden. If you like, give in secret and if you like, give in public. Just make sure that you do it with clean heart and God will surely bless you. Thank you bro. Shalom!
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
Donley:
. Your papa
Your papa too. What did he say to warrant insult from an imp like you?
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Theophinio(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
Excellent gesture sir
More Grace
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by egoldman(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
gypsey:

Anytime this man donates to the needy, you go dey yab nonsense dey go, wetin this man do you sef ?
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Seetto: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
MightySparrow:
ALL MURIC and imams are doing is criticizing and opposing goodwill from the church. let themshow some kindness openly for once.
If Muric or any muslim chose not to publicised it, how is that supposed to be a problem, you can't give them the reward, only God can, the best you can do is to either praise them or worst, start comparing their good gesture with that of your christains counter part..

There is a Muslim program going on during this month of Ramadan on wap tv, they will ask simple question, if you answer correctly, you get a price, some landed property, hundred thousands of naira, hajj seat etc.

These programs are sponsored by individual, some chose to announce their name while some chose to make it secret, it is a matter of choice..
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Seetto: 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Good!

That tells you that, no is hidden. If you like, give in secret and if you like, give in public. Just make sure that you do it with clean heart and God will surely bless you. Thank you bro. Shalom!

Okay,

What is the meaning of shalom..
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by egoldman(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2020
Femi1991:
Good morning brothers. I feel greatly ashamed doing this I had to create a new account because of the shame but I either do this or take my life as I'm so tired to continue as I'm suicidal, You might think I'm lying or this is a scam I won't fault or blame you but please be gentle with your words towards me because I'm already beating and weak please. I have been depressed but fighting it and hoping for the best but I now feel so weak and tired. No job, no money, no food, no nothing. I haven't had a meal since Thursday and no hope for today. I wanna write more but I'm so weak to even type more if you can help me with even 500 to feed today I would be so happy. 44 83064 277. Eco bank. Thanks I'm Femi

Femi, pm me now.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by YaksonFCA(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Cosameke: 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
Here is one pastor, understanding that the pandemic is real, and trying to obey laws and assist in any little way

Another one is in PH, shouting with all his strength that Covid-19 is a scam.

It tells a lot about who tries to seek knowledge amongst the two
Seems you're inviting the wrath of God upon yourself
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Olarewaju89: 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
Seetto:

Okay,

What is the meaning of shalom..

It means 'Peace' . Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by egoldman(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
Seetto:

Another religion chauvinist spotted..

It is not all about publicity, many people help without publicising..

This is what prophet Muhammad, may the peace of God be upon him say..

If you help don't let your left hand knows about it...

If you help for the sake of publicity you will get your reward from the public and not from God..

Many Muslims prefer to help without publicity which is better than involving town cryier or calling all the media houses..

Who told you, Mohammed said the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by MightySparrow: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
Seetto:

If Muric or any muslim chose not to publicised it, how is that supposed to be a problem, you can't give them the reward, only God can, the best you can do is to either praise them or worst, start comparing their good gesture with that of your christains counter part..

There is a Muslim program going on during this month of Ramadan on wap tv, they will ask simple question, if you answer correctly, you get a price, some landed property, hundred thousands of naira, hajj seat etc.

These programs are sponsored by individual, some chose to announce their name while some chose to make it secret, it is a matter of choice..

Nice one bro. no
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Seetto: 1:18pm On May 23, 2020
egoldman:

Who told you, Mohammed said the bolded?

There are seven whom Allah will shade on the Day of Judgement…”

He went on to mention six of them and finally concluded by saying:

“…A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” (Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.)

Are you satisfied...
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by dazzlingd(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2020
Faithful4real:

Another big fool saying another thing.

Do you think God answers all prayers?

If i pray that your mother or you should die do you with your common sense think God will answer it.
If I pray that your father should run mad or you die or your future generation all go mad, will God answer??
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by nedekid: 1:29pm On May 23, 2020
See me rushing to view the thread hoping to see that the pastor visited and healed all the sick folks there including the cobid 19 birus patients.
Well he try with the gifts though.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by emusmithyy(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2020
gypsey:

You're a dummy. I don't know what else to say.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by emusmithyy(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2020
SaintNegro77:
Dividend of tithes and offerings.

And...
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by InoFilms: 1:34pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by emusmithyy(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2020
VonBenny:
Covid-19 is a scam in Nigeria. I mean it is not in Nigeria. All these are eye services. Let Fed Government open up the Economy, businesses are folding up, people are loosing their jobs. I stand with Pst David Ibiyeomie.

No body asked you where you stand.

They abruptly and lawlessly came to Jesus for tax. He knew they were thieves but He gave them.

By this (love) shall all men (Believers and unbelievers) know you are My disciple.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 23, 2020
gypsey:

Go and ask your father. Idiot rat.
Dey there dey use your fone type rubbish. ..some of your mates are owners of the conglomerate.
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by veave(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2020
This is what church and Christianity is all about.

But wait, why is it only the Christian organizations that have been donating. I know we have 3 major religions in Nigeria. Christianity, Islam, and Tradition. I've not seen any Islamic body or any Traditionalists donating anything. As it is now, I'm sure if babalawo offers some people yams and chicken they would collect. Hunger is real cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by egoldman(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2020
Seetto:

There are seven whom Allah will shade on the Day of Judgement…”

He went on to mention six of them and finally concluded by saying:

“…A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” (Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.)

Are you satisfied...

Sounds good
Re: Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items by Fijobaba(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
This is really an applaudable gesture. Keep the good work. Your reward is in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.