Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy (89451 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Holamilekan97(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2020
Why hating on this guy? For this Nigeria wey we dey ehn. If your papa or mama get money lasan chaiii automatically anything you do na trash. People go find you offensive and hate you for nothing. David is one of the greatest artist of all time! Ori Ade I fuvk with you 4L bruh cool..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Thecvbankng: 9:23am On May 23, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Unfortunately he's not. He built his career on copyright theft

Lol some of the big names in the industry did same. Take little or large chunks of other artiste works to make theirs. That dosen't mean they aren't talented. They just needed something to build on that the listening public are used to. Then from there, introduce their own type of music.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by GamalNasser: 9:24am On May 23, 2020
AlmonDeLemon:

U are the real definition of F.OOL. Urs gat no limit

Yet I can feed all the able bodied men in your family without complaining..you should be ashamed of yourself and your failed life

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Graceteey(f): 9:24am On May 23, 2020
[Finally to date site daddyope won ti get e patapata...quote author=DaddyOpe post=89862966]

I saw your post earlier. I followed it and registered on the dating site Bit Mistress. I have logged in. I see people from different countries. Please I need your assistance.

People from which country do you think is best to contact?

How do I go about it? I am asking because I am new to this whole dating thing. Circumstances have pushed me into it. [/quote]
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2020
The priest is right about something:

If Burna Boy's father was as wealthy as Davido's father, I doubt he would be doing music. The pride would be so great that he would rather be making life difficult for everyone on social media.

And Burna Boy is right about something too:

Davido's wealthy background is a huge contributory factor to his success. I remembered his first song. No structure, no distinct solos/verses, just chorus flowing back and forth into what he intended to be verses. But since then, he has gotten better, paying for songs. His original style was wack. Money solved that problem.

As for claiming to be one of the 2 greatest ever, he must think that music started in Nigeria only yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by deltaprincess(f): 9:24am On May 23, 2020
yeanka007:
Burna Boy was wrong to saying that, I think he should let the senseless post rest.

Guys, let's have real talk here.

Davido has a passion for music, no doubt about that but to be candid he should never even be among the top ten artist of all timt if we are talking about real music and talent.

Davido statement is like David Beckham saying he is one of the 5 greatest player of all time, that is childish.

Money really push Davido up there and I must say the guy is really good at spending wisely on media and fans even to the extent of doing philanthropic work publicly (this is method our Politicians used on us here in Nigeria, he is a real son of his father.

In Music today, if the fund is available massively, the work of an artist is cut by 40%, [b][/b]There are many talented artist out there, funds is what is keeping the talent hiding; they can't afford to do music sessions and also lack money for media publicity.

Media publicity is key for any artist that what to be popular, it will cost lots of money and the media controls almost all audience.

Davido statement is an insult to Music for real music listeners.

That been said, I must really commend Davido for his passion and hardwork for his career and Burna Boy should always try and keep shut sometimes if he kept going like this his songs will have less audience as it was 3 years ago though I will still keep listening if he still keep dishing out good music.

Olodo. Davido had always been relevant from day one with back to back hit on every album.

In music talent is more effective than funds. Otherwise people with name nad big purse would have paved their names written in gold example Poko Lee, Genevieve, Omotola.....
All these money bags tried so hard to delve into music spending millions of Naira on airplay. What happened?

Without a hit Alaba cannot buy your album. Do you know how much Alaba pays to buy one's album?

There was a time 3 top marketers had to combine cash to buy the rights on P-squares album which caused over N150,000,000 years back.

Music is not for poor people. Without funds you can't do anything than sing in your bathroom.

Having a rich dad is not a privilege, because if you don't have a rich dad you will definitely have a rich sponsor who will know the Value of your talent.

Davido from day one had always been a hit banger, his attainment in music would have been realised if he didn't have a rich father because other sponsors would have invested in him.

Davido has been consistent since day one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by dederocs(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Let them take it to the streets, fools.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by senatordave1(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

so he has to copy fela? how many Nigerians has he helped like fela?

of what use is he to hustling Nigerians in the music industry?

just tell us you hate Davido because he campaigned for Atiku. no one in his right sense will compare a boy with 2 minutes of fame to Davido or Wizkid

2 minutes fame that got him a Grammy nomination.why not tell us you love davido because you love pdp? I like wizzy but not david

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Astra101: 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Any European country is good. US and Canada are the best options. You can contact anybody from these countries.

Start by contacting people who are online on Bit Mistress. You can see the green tick beside a profile. The Green tick shows the person is online now. It will help you get fast replies. When contacting them, just act normal like you are asking a girl out. After a few days, ask for their whatsapp number. Once you have successfully taken the person to whatsapp, you are good. Call them daily, message them regularly. Just do it normally. Build good relationship and friendship. Then you can make requests. This whole process will take a week.
Bro here is my no. Let's talk on WhatsApp 0.7.0.3.2.4.7.8.4.0.6
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by guy222: 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Burna is just too arrogant. What is the population of people who attends his live performance to make him even think he is African giant? Oh, because they nominated him for Grammy cheesy

We know Adeleke's money helped Davido, but it's obvious the guy kept on building himself. He's hardworking and kept getting his shows sold out. Abi, did he use his father's money to buy fans too?
Music is business and Davido sure knows what that business entails

But the Oga Patapata of them all is Starboy!! Very matured and will never make noise. Sometimes looking shy and sober or like an introvert, but the truth is, that's how to play maturity when you are being pushed to act immature.

Respect to Wizzy eleniyan!
even if davido continue singing in the next million years to come, he can't and would never be nominated in a grammy award category. Abi you think say to recognise an african musician in grammy award na beans.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by collinsVP: 9:27am On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

I saw your post earlier. I followed it and registered on the dating site Bit Mistress. I have logged in. I see people from different countries. Please I need your assistance.

How do I go about it? I am asking because I am new to this whole dating thing. Circumstances have pushed me into it.

Did you pay to register. How much? If yes.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Holamilekan97(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2020
deltaprincess:

Olodo. Davido had always been relevant from day one with back to back hit on every album.

In music talent is more effective than funds. Otherwise people with name nad big purse would have paved their names written in gold example Poko Lee, Genevieve, Omotola.....
All these money bags tried so hard to delve into music spending millions of Naira on airplay. What happened?

Without a hit Alaba cannot buy your album. Do you know how much Alaba pays to buy one's album?

There was a time 3 top marketers had to combine cash to buy the rights on P-squares album which caused over N150,000,000 years back.

Music is not for poor people. Without funds you can't do anything than sing in your bathroom.

Having a rich dad is not a privilege, because if you don't have a rich dad you will definitely have a rich sponsor who will know the Value of your talent.

Davido from day one had always been a hit banger, his attainment in music would have been realised if he didn't have a rich father because other sponsors would have invested in him.

Davido has been consistent since day one.

I love you my broda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2020
akin9ja78:
I don’t care about anyone’s attitude oo, Burna music is way ahead of others in Nigeria. If you come for me u die oo.
burna no be their mate at all. Everything wise.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by nyerovwo04: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
I pity u if u folo this matter ,jus grind ,mk money so pipo can discuss you like this two or incase u forgoten all three niggas @burna @cubanachiefpriest @davido are wisemen so grab a chill pile
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Truthbites: 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Cubana na fool .besides can someone confirm to me if Davido's dad bought a football club...I missed that news...didn't hear it

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Expresswriter: 9:30am On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

How do I go about it? I am asking because I am new to this whole dating thing. Circumstances have pushed me into it.

Omo see hustle. Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by henrybomb(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Egede men just need publicity. Them go later settle for their T

HLs self undecided
Sense full your head.. That is what I told someone yesterday
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Yes I see the green icon beside some profiles. I will update you sir.
Thanks a lot
bros, you pay for the site. they them tell me $29btc
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Vulcan24(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2020
why are these famous rich artiste always acting like kids

we do see how intelligent their counterparts are overseas, when they speak and what they do with their wealth.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by OKTolu: 9:31am On May 23, 2020
whatever rock their world
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2020
senatordave1:

2 minutes fame that got him a Grammy nomination.why not tell us you love davido because you love pdp? I like wizzy but not david

what did he come up with since he got that nomination? there are no more old songs to copy?

I am not a fan of Wizkid or Davido music but I know that boy is no match for them.

you should be comparing him to joeboy, fireboy or rema

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by guy222: 9:32am On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

hope say no be wetin i dey think you the plan to do, If EFCC grab you your name na sorry why your surname go be eeyah
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Privatepart00: 9:32am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:
Burna should drop arrogance. I like him but his arrogance is not good
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Churchill6767: 9:33am On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:
This Burna boy go just they talk wetin him no know. Davido is better than him

Help me with your weed man number.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by kollinskollins(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2020
Churchill6767:

Help me with your weed man number.
Na soo
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by flexyrule(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2020
buygala:
Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
See how you're throwing shades at people's mothers. Judge not or you will be judged.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by elhafeez(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2020
buygala:
Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

After you have insulted people's mother, wetin your mama use her own do. she give Musa for gate abi?
Have respect for women.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Carloslehder: 9:37am On May 23, 2020
We're gonna lynch this ugly monkey called burna soon

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by mordred44: 9:37am On May 23, 2020
if 2 sey dis useless burna get 2 d top b4 dis guys....he wil av ova shade dem despite my lov him bt his pumposity is 2 much
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by 21cents: 9:37am On May 23, 2020
yeanka007:
Burna Boy was wrong to saying that, I think he should let the senseless post rest.

Guys, let's have real talk here.

Davido has a passion for music, no doubt about that but to be candid he should never even be among the top ten artist of all timt if we are talking about real music and talent.

Davido statement is like David Beckham saying he is one of the 5 greatest player of all time, that is childish.

Money really push Davido up there and I must say the guy is really good at spending wisely on media and fans even to the extent of doing philanthropic work publicly (this is method our Politicians used on us here in Nigeria, he is a real son of his father.

In Music today, if the fund is available massively, the work of an artist is cut by 40%, [b][/b]There are many talented artist out there, funds is what is keeping the talent hiding; they can't afford to do music sessions and also lack money for media publicity.

Media publicity is key for any artist that what to be popular, it will cost lots of money and the media controls almost all audience.

Davido statement is an insult to Music for real music listeners.

That been said, I must really commend Davido for his passion and hardwork for his career and Burna Boy should always try and keep shut sometimes if he kept going like this his songs will have less audience as it was 3 years ago though I will still keep listening if he still keep dishing out good music.

when all is said and done, most of your points were offpoint sir.

fact is: anyone can claim to be the biggest artist and I don't expect anyone to feel jealous of that statement.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic can claim to be the goat and heaven won't fall and that wouldn't make CR7 or Messi feel jealous either. everybody na King for him lane, everybody should respect that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Pose In Bikini [photos] / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.