Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy (89500 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by seanwilliam(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2020
anigbajumo:
NL is a home of hypocrites.Am 100% sure 90% of people here knws that burna is better than wizzy and David combine, lyrically Burma kills dem both. David and wizzy no get any musical content than singing for ladies, shouting joro joro,love love ,my baby my baby, infact both of them don't av 10 hits combine if they don't hype ladies. Burna come and change everything even from his first album in 2012, all thanks to Grammy for differentiate between wack song and better song,if David and wizzy combine and drop an album I swear they can't get Grammy nomination just bcoz they av no better lyrics but gat the talent to vommit trash to beat, thanks to their fans that will dance to the crap they cooked up in the studio. Average Nigerians will come for Burna because hypocrisy runs in their blood.

mention 3 burnaboy song that can compare with joy and ojuelegba .....

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by nathpope(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop saying nonsense with confidence.. the guy succeeded because he is hardworking and doesnt depend on his father's wealth..

Davido has already been a candle that lightens up a particular place where he may find himself.

His dad's money is the fuel that blows him in/out of proportion (depending on how you look at it).

We all know the extra good we can do when money is FULLY involved.

As for Burna boy, the priest already said it all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2020
he is right, davido just love shouting. Ariwo ko ni music. it is sound effects that always help him
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by pyyxxaro: 11:07am On May 23, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin who be u? How do you exist? How do you form?

Cayman Bag of Salt Cp
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by eneyoduke(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2020
See finishing......... According to Davido if you no get money hide your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Any European country is good. US and Canada are the best options. You can contact anybody from these countries.

Start by contacting people who are online on Bit Mistress. You can see the green tick beside a profile. The Green tick shows the person is online now. It will help you get fast replies. When contacting them, just act normal like you are asking a girl out. After a few days, ask for their whatsapp number. Once you have successfully taken the person to whatsapp, you are good. Call them daily, message them regularly. Just do it normally. Build good relationship and friendship. Then you can make requests. This whole process will take a week.

Baba teach me how to kill fish too ooo edakun danAllah biko
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by damienwayne(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
So how can I pay for like 3month.
Bruh that website is a scam. Nor go looseguard.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Topmaike007(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Burna is just too arrogant. What is the population of people who attends his live performance to make him even think he is African giant? Oh, because they nominated him for Grammy cheesy

We know Adeleke's money helped Davido, but it's obvious the guy kept on building himself. He's hardworking and kept getting his shows sold out. Abi, did he use his father's money to buy fans too?
Music is business and Davido sure knows what that business entails

But the Oga Patapata of them all is Starboy!! Very matured and will never make noise. Sometimes looking shy and sober or like an introvert, but the truth is, that's how to play maturity when you are being pushed to act immature.

Respect to Wizzy eleniyan!
God bless you

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Gucciboy1(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Hedgedog:
See them space bookers grin grin

I sell google voice accounts
I need chop for this coro grin grin

How much
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Temysteve(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Burna is just too arrogant. What is the population of people who attends his live performance to make him even think he is African giant? Oh, because they nominated him for Grammy cheesy

We know Adeleke's money helped Davido, but it's obvious the guy kept on building himself. He's hardworking and kept getting his shows sold out. Abi, did he use his father's money to buy fans too?

But the Oga Patapata of them all is Starboy!! Very matured and will never make noise. Sometimes looking shy and sober or like an introvert, but the truth is, that's how to play maturity when you are being pushed to act immature.

I duff my head for you sir. #TeamWiz! #iRespect
#WizkidFC
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by 247day: 11:17am On May 23, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Temysteve(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2020
buygala:
Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Sir, You knw history gan oo, was that your discipline?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by JRoyalle: 11:20am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Any European country is good. US and Canada are the best options. You can contact anybody from these countries.

Start by contacting people who are online on Bit Mistress. You can see the green tick beside a profile. The Green tick shows the person is online now. It will help you get fast replies. When contacting them, just act normal like you are asking a girl out. After a few days, ask for their whatsapp number. Once you have successfully taken the person to whatsapp, you are good. Call them daily, message them regularly. Just do it normally. Build good relationship and friendship. Then you can make requests. This whole process will take a week.

Bro v gone through this n am also interested, can I private chat you?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by WaffenSS(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Burna has a troubled childhood,you can from is bullying attitude, he needs a shrink .

He needs TO shrink

Too proud

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by TruthSpeaker: 11:27am On May 23, 2020
After all said and done Davido remains my #1 Naija artist. I don’t even know any of Wizkid’s song.
My music preference for now is Dancehall. Many good Jamaican artists like Popcaan, Vybz Kartel, Busy Signal, Mavado, Alkaline etc
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

I saw your post earlier. I followed it and registered on the dating site Bit Mistress. I have logged in. I see people from different countries. Please I need your assistance.

People from which country do you think is best to contact?

How do I go about it? I am asking because I am new to this whole dating thing. Circumstances have pushed me into it.

is the bit mistress a paid subscription or free?? i saw one that is like that.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by greggng: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

What is the name of the dating site and is it 100 percent free?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by lugo99(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2020
Burna boy Don dey let arrogance enta his medulla.. No be everybody way dey chop oja go allingn with him brain.. Dose oja Don dey give am bipolar and his restarted.. Person wet he suppose concentrate after he Don get nominated on Grammy awards.... Him mama need to call him to order and tell him d fact or make she get a male OG manager for am like Sunday Are...

He dey loose guard did days Gan and we Men need to follow am word make he do am jeje with him brotherhood egede man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by yeanka007: 11:32am On May 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are very senseless..dont bother to quote me.. I just had to tell you ..

Throwing insults really shows how childish you are.

Let's have a conversation, if you don't agree with my opinion that is fine but it will be better if you can give me your reasons.

Stay bless and improve your social skills.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by blasterman(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2020
Nigerians r typically envious and jealous . They hate that A rich man kid is progressing yet everybody wan make am. So when u make an make ur child they beg like almajari

Music is not only for poor people children even historically..

Felas parent were not poor when he started music

Three of the r on top right now but in. Ten years another set will takeover

3 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by CentVickBlog: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Cubana Chief Priest has waded into the Davido-Burna Boy fight.

Davido had posted a photo of himself and Wizkid on his Instagram Page and declared himself and Wizkid as the “2 Greatest Of all Time“.

Burna Boy responded via Instagram story, insinuating that Davido‘s billionaire father bought the fame for him.

Reacting to Burna Boy's shade, Cubana Chief Priest shared this video of Davido and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgNHwSAD_W/?hl=en

Amazing Story Of How Burna Boy and Girlfriend Stefflon Don Met

https://centvick..com/2020/05/amazing-story-of-how-burna-boy-and.html?m=1
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by YoungLionken(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2020
Burna's arrogance coupled with pride,is way too much. Everyone keeps talking about Davido and his rich dad as if it's Davido's fault angry...
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by yeanka007: 11:41am On May 23, 2020
21cents:

when all is said and done, most of your points were offpoint sir.

fact is: anyone can claim to be the biggest artist and I don't expect anyone to feel jealous of that statement.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic can claim to be the goat and heaven won't fall and that wouldn't make CR7 or Messi feel jealous either. everybody na King for him lane, everybody should respect that.

There is no jealous here my friend, but fact should be back with concrete points and I believe If you can come out to boldly make such statement be prepared to have many reactions both positives and Natives. Everybody will give their opinion on such statement that's why smart people do their things prefer low key.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Omeleyi: 11:45am On May 23, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
He is how many months pregnant? Anywhere belle face, Asslicker and doubled face sword.
He is alleged to be behind that audio N100m Pampers contract. I thought he shade Davido last week, he is trying to save face.
Always speaking from both sides of the mouth, today Hosanna tomorrow crucify him. Today na Billionaire daughter, tomorrow na Davido blow am.
Is he mate with either of them? When they settle, the insult will come back on you. Pork Pie. Did Burna mention anybody's name? He is just too old for this foolishness.

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Offpoint: 11:48am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Na premium site o
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by bigtt76(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2020
Don't know why but I never liked Burna Boy. Though not a fan of Davido or Wizkid, but I appreciate the fact that these boys grew through the ranks to be what they're today and do not feel too proud to relate with the downtrodden in the society. Not Burna Boy... he's so bent on burning bridges and causing disunity in the industry.

lalasticlala:
Cubana Chief Priest has waded into the Davido-Burna Boy fight.

Davido had posted a photo of himself and Wizkid on his Instagram Page and declared himself and Wizkid as the “2 Greatest Of all Time“.

Burna Boy responded via Instagram story, insinuating that Davido‘s billionaire father bought the fame for him.

Reacting to Burna Boy's shade, Cubana Chief Priest shared this video of Davido and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgNHwSAD_W/?hl=en
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Faithful21(f): 11:58am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=buygala post=89862937]Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

������
This one loud ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by yeanka007: 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
deltaprincess:

Olodo. Davido had always been relevant from day one with back to back hit on every album.

In music talent is more effective than funds. Otherwise people with name nad big purse would have paved their names written in gold example Poko Lee, Genevieve, Omotola.....
All these money bags tried so hard to delve into music spending millions of Naira on airplay. What happened?

Without a hit Alaba cannot buy your album. Do you know how much Alaba pays to buy one's album?

There was a time 3 top marketers had to combine cash to buy the rights on P-squares album which caused over N150,000,000 years back.

Music is not for poor people. Without funds you can't do anything than sing in your bathroom.

Having a rich dad is not a privilege, because if you don't have a rich dad you will definitely have a rich sponsor who will know the Value of your talent.

Davido from day one had always been a hit banger, his attainment in music would have been realised if he didn't have a rich father because other sponsors would have invested in him.

Davido has been consistent since day one.

Madam, I guess it is better for you to respect yourself by going to the point instead of throwing insults, try and be civil.

I don't know why you people confused Passion for Talent, Davido has a lots of passion for music and luckily the funds are also available. Listen to his songs closely you will notice some screaming and that is because he could feel/visualize the melody but the ability to interpret them clearly is not their for him.

Most audience here listen to only beats of a song most times and they confused that for a good on the artist part meanwhile producers/sound engineer are the key for most top artist here in Nigeria.

Note; I am of the opinion Davido is a successful artist, people with passion like him succeed in what ever they set their mind, he is a good example of passionate person.

Anyway if you feel what Davido said was right, you are entitled to your opinion so am I if I think otherwise.

Stay bless madam.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by yeanka007: 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
Skinkerjnr:

Oga u no get talk

I believe say na you no get talk, at least I talk my mind, you self try yarn your mind
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by quiteboy(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
Oluwa Burna the 50 cent of Africa
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Marcopolo65: 12:07pm On May 23, 2020
akin9ja78:
I don’t care about anyone’s attitude oo, Burna music is way ahead of others in Nigeria. If you come for me u die oo.

How's his music way ahead of everyone in 9ja?? Davido and wizkid have been giving hits consistently for the last decade! Can the same be said for burna boy You definitely strike me as a teenager who started listening music few years ago .. Take away "African giant album" which other hit album has burna got?
Can't he match wizzy and davido hit for hits
Baba u dey yarn dust..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by kingmurainah(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Is it a must we subscribe to the website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.