Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Thread Closed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread Closed. (421 Views)

Thread closed. / ....Thread Closed.... / Thread closed..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed. by IAMMUIC: 8:31am On May 23, 2020
Thread Closed. Big thank you to all those who dropped a comment. Good and Nasty. Bless ya'll.
Re: Thread Closed. by petra1(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2020
if you want to know if spirits can use animals to enter a place yes. They do . But for this particular case Only God will have an answer to that or a prophet.
Re: Thread Closed. by Okd1: 9:01am On May 23, 2020
I don't know why you people behave like uneducated bofoons. Crab a nocturnal animal is now Satan sent abi? Always finding one innocent animal to accuse for your failures in life.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by IAMMUIC: 9:13am On May 23, 2020
Okd1:
I don't know why you people behave like uneducated bofoons. Crab a nocturnal animal is now Satan sent abi? Always finding one innocent animal to accuse for your failures in life.

Please don't come to my thread and be unfortunate.

No one forced you to comment on my thread. If you had nothing sensible to say or didn't believe in the activities of the powers of darkness, you should have just ignored my thread.

How else do you explain a large crab suddenly appearing in my apartment from no where? And for crying out loud, I live upstairs.
Re: Thread Closed. by joinpreneur(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2020
Nothing just happens. Your doom starts the day you put on the mindset that this life is not spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 23, 2020
joinpreneur:
[s]Nothing just happens. Your doom starts the day you put on the mindset that this life is not spiritual[/s].

Your doom starts the day you start attaching spiritual meaning to everything.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Kobojunkie: 10:10am On May 23, 2020
IAMMUIC:
Okay. At around 2am this morning, my family members and I were woken up by the movement of a crab in my mother's room. The crab was so large and we live upstairs - there's no way a rat would have entered into our apartment talk less of a crab. There are no holes in our floors, walls or windows so it surprises me how the crab got into our apartment.
Is it some type of spiritual shit?
Please anyone who has an idea of what this phenomenon might be should let me know by dropping a comment.
Thank you.
And by the way, we killed and burned the mysterious crab.
Could it not have come in with a package or something along those lines? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thread Closed. by Kobojunkie: 10:11am On May 23, 2020
Plead:

I hate to, but I have to agree with this. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by kingxsamz(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2020
joinpreneur:
Your doom starts the day you put on the mindset that this life is spiritual .
Better wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Okd1: 10:14am On May 23, 2020
Don't use the common sense wey God give you, continue looking for witch and demon for innocent animals. Fool dumb ass. So you believe that the crab either appeared in your room or someone changed into crab abi? People like you are the problem in this country everything is spiritual, bird sing for ur window edon turn witch, u see cat for night looking for food na witch. Well I know say it takes one witch to know another.

IAMMUIC:

No one forced you to comment on my thread. If you had nothing sensible to say or didn't believe in the activities of the powers of darkness, you should have just ignored my thread.

How else do you explain a large crab suddenly appearing in my apartment from no where? And for crying out loud, I live upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by kingxsamz(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2020
You burnt the crab for what reason?
Anyways, there's nothing to it.
I don't know why you people still behave like you're living in the past. undecided
You people are no different from the cave men.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by joinpreneur(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2020
Plead:

There's a wisdom that comes from the above, followed by understanding. The problem is it's not common.

My sayings are explicit enough. When I say life is spiritual, the saying is at the mercy of an intelligence that's not human.
Re: Thread Closed. by betonnaira: 10:55am On May 23, 2020
IAMMUIC:

so every comment as to agree with ur village backward idea of spiritual crap shey, everything is spiritual to u people chai villager

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Blame The Devil? / Church Of Satan Reacted On Twitter About The Founder Of Church Of Satan In Abia / Man Who Took Loan To Sponsor RCCG Convention Became Bank Chairman – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.