Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Waking Up Every Morning- Thanking God That I Am Alive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up Every Morning- Thanking God That I Am Alive! (360 Views)

What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waking Up Every Morning- Thanking God That I Am Alive! by ACKCITY: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
A lot of people are not thankful, many people are ungrateful, some people don't even know that is by the grace of God that we wake up everyday. What many are after is how to make money, how to be famous and have all the good things of life.

Is it bad to have the goodies of life? No! It is very good to have the good things of life, as a matter of fact, God is good and everything about him his good. So everyone is suppose to be at least be comfortable in life .

But the problem I have here is many people don't even know that waking up everyday is a privilege and not a right! You don't know that? You don't know that some people sleep and die in their sleep? You don't know that some people out of no fault of theirs lost their lives to accident. Whatever they had desired or working had to achieve before that last minute when the clock ticked, is forever and ever forgotten.

Do you want to start being famous after your death? I can hear someone saying- "I reject it"- Yes you have every right to reject it, but are you being thankful for being alive, and seeing the light of another day, Everyday?

You may not have all what you desire, or all the things you want to have , or be the things you want to be, but you are still alive!

Being alive means you can still make it. God can change anything within a minute. But that can only happen if you put your trust in Him, if you thankful everyday for being alive.

But you want to be famous, you are not remembering God, you are not thanking HIM. You want to become very rich, you want to become a billionaire, because of that you forget to give the due acknowledgment to God.

You want to achieve all these after death? Okay, you don't know some people actually became famous/popular after their death?

Why? It's a question I may not be able to answer.

But why not always pray to God for safety, for preservation of life and be thankful everyday to the Creator for keeping you alive, because you still have the chance to make it.

Yes, success can be achieved within a twinkle of an eye, because you have been working for it, and especially because you are still alive.

Read more.... https://www.ackcitynews.com/2020/11/waking-up-every-morning-thanking-god.html

(1) (Reply)

Pat Robertson's Message To Trump: You Live In An Alternate Reality! / Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer / Full Album Download: Jubilee By Maverick City Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.