Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection (406 Views)

(why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection by packagerz: 8:35am On May 23, 2020
Dr. Ramon Adedoyin, the vibrant and energetic Business Mogul and philanthropist, known for his great passion in empowering women/youth in Nigeria and shouldering the mission of helping fellow citizens achieve shared prosperity.

Thus, highlighting the spirit of a new generation of Nigerian leaders. Dr Ramon Adedoyin dexterously featured in (DEEPACKAGERZBLOG) May Issue 2020 has the richest living, working and has business in osun state alone with net worth 520billion naira, in which he admonished about his passion and aim for the Nigerian men and women around the globe.

Yesterday the multi billionaire stated that regular
Handwashing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19. But what if you don’t have soap?

THE HOUSE OF MAYE OF ODUDUWA KINGDOM is urgently working to provide hygiene supplies and clean water to some of the world’s most vulnerable children, including those living in refugee camps and displaced by conflict.

Every action counts. Together, we can reimagine a world where every child has access to soap and clean water.

Together we will survive..

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom

Re: Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection by illicit(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2020
Maye, packagerz you asked me to mail you I did, but that address doesn't exist now
Re: Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection by packagerz: 11:02am On May 23, 2020
illicit:
Maye, packagerz you asked me to mail you I did, but that address doesn't exist now

Deepackagers@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Maye of yoruba kingdom's Reflection by illicit(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2020
packagerz:

Deepackagers@yahoo.com
Done

(1) (Reply)

30 Nigerian Slangs And What They Mean / Biafra: Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu Seemingly Responds To Asari Dokubo's Accusations / Woman Inserts Bottle Into Husband’s Ex-girlfriend Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.