Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

(why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (721 Views)

President Buhari: State Police Is Not An Option / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ (2) (3) (4)

(why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 3:30pm On May 09, 2020
WHY TOLERANCE IS NOT AN OPTION

Dear Friends,
In the face of the kind of divisiveness that we face as a nation today, I consider the application of logic as illogical.
My position is based on the premise that abnormal situations brings about abnormal measures.

It is not logical to apply logic when illogical things are happening.
When people take up arms and slaughter other humans who are defenceless, harmless, and most times innocent, that is illogical.
When our security forces rely on vigilantes to protect our societies, that is illogical.
When you can’t make a phone call in a “NEPA” office because of the loud sound from generators, that is illogical.
If we want to apply logic, then it is an eye for an eye, and soon enough, all of us will be blind.

Now, I am not advocating that we ignore veritable threats to lives, especially now that our security forces seems overwhelmed, No! Everyone has a right to life and security, even when it means safeguarding those rights by oneself.

What I am advocating is that we imbibe the spirits of restraint, from engaging in rhetoric that will escalate an already dicey situation.
I am advocating the bridging of gaps that could enable our nation’s best minds to come together and work together to create ground breaking innovations in science, technology, the arts, and importantly, governance.

Recently, I learned that China has about 56 ethnic groups. Who knew? But see where they are! Today Rwanda is becoming a beacon of development and progress because of what I may describe as an enforced National policy of tolerance. Rwandans after emerging from one of the most brutal ethnic conflicts in history, realized that the only way to move forward is through tolerance. Do you know that in Rwanda, it is criminal to identify yourself on the basis of your ethnicity? Everyone is Rwandan.

If we must move forward as a people, we will have to start looking beyond where our leaders should come from, and start focusing on what they can do.
And in other to achieve that, tolerance is not an option. It is a vital necessity at the moment.
One day, let’s learn to and preach tolerance.

God bless us all.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Oksman(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
packagerz:

Dear Friends,
In the face of the kind of divisiveness that we face as a nation today, I consider the application of logic as illogical.
My position is based on the premise that abnormal situations brings about abnormal measures.

When people take up arms and slaughter other humans who are defenceless, harmless, and most times innocent, that is illogical.
When our security forces rely on vigilantes to protect our societies, that is illogical.
When you can’t make a phone call in a “NEPA” office because of the loud sound from generators, that is illogical.
If we want to apply logic, then it is an eye for an eye, and soon enough, all of us will be blind.

Now, I am not advocating that we ignore veritable threats to lives, especially now that our security forces seems overwhelmed, No! Everyone has a right to life and security, even when it means safeguarding those rights by oneself.

What I am advocating is that we imbibe the spirits of restraint, from engaging in rhetoric that will escalate an already dicey situation.
I am advocating the bridging of gaps that could enable our nation’s best minds to come together and work together to create ground breaking innovations in science, technology, the arts, and importantly, governance.

Recently, I learned that China has about 56 ethnic groups. Who knew? But see where they are! Today Rwanda is becoming a beacon of development and progress because of what I may describe as an enforced National policy of tolerance. Rwandans after emerging from one of the most brutal ethnic conflicts in history, realized that the only way to move forward is through tolerance. Do you know that in Rwanda, it is criminal to identify yourself on the basis of your ethnicity? Everyone is Rwandan.

If we must move forward as a people, we will have to start looking beyond where our leaders should come from, and start focusing on what they can do.
And in other to achieve that, tolerance is not an option. It is a vital necessity at the moment.

God bless us all.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom

Good points you raised sir, but in the case of Nigeria, it is impossible to unite everybody because our political leaders are benefiting from the division.

Remember Sunny Okosun's [b]"which way Nigeria" [/b]in the early 80's then you will understand my view because some people want to lord it over the rest of the country and of course it would fail like it happened in many other climes in the past.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
It’s a lost cause sir, Igbo people hate us more than they love themselves.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by helinues: 4:00pm On May 09, 2020
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 4:01pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Oksman post=89361252]

Good points you raised sir, but in the case of Nigeria, it is impossible to unite everybody because our political leaders are benefiting from the division.

Remember Sunny Okosun's [b]"which way Nigeria" [/b]in the early 80's then you will understand my view because some people want to lord it over the rest of the country and of course it would fail like it happened in many other climes in the past.

I understand
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Balogunodua(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
Beautiful writeup
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Iceberg3: 5:33pm On May 09, 2020
KingJa:
Igbo people hate you but they live and do business in your cities!!!!

Mankind doesn't need people like you anymore,pity.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Tranquillity360: 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
KingJa:
Do you yorubas love Igbos?

Not that the great Igbo care about your fake love.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by 9japride(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
They hate Igbos but are not happy for igbos to leave them to continue the Nigeria style of politics of exclusion and nepotism. Strange beings.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Dedetwo(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
packagerz:

Dear Friends,

God bless us all.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11503355_inshot20200509152209353_jpegcb4055f406e36bd2067d5bdc5b31adba

To the bolded, I shall add when sophisticated is unsophisticated.
When loudmouth is even louder.

It is safe to say seeing things the way they are instead of the way they should have been is lack of vision and sophistication. Have we not realize that making a noise does not attract dividends? One of worst things against humanity is force human beings not to identify with his/her ethnicity. Instead of denial of ethnic heritage, I wound not mind if denied then nationality of Nigeria. I shall ever be happy with nationality of the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 12:55am On May 10, 2020
Iceberg3:

Igbo people hate you but they live and do business in your cities!!!!

Mankind doesn't need people like you anymore,pity.

It’s called leeching. You hate us but live with us because the grass is greener in Yorubaland.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by DCatt: 1:13am On May 10, 2020
The useless Maye just said nothing!

China is homogeneous with 92% Han people, so it's more like a single ethnic group there.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:23am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:
Then you must be so evil. Thank God you are not dead yet.
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:27am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

It’s called leeching. You hate us but live with us because the grass is greener in Yorubaland.
Take away Lagos which was developed by all Nigerians, and tell me which other SW city you are talking about grin

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:29am On May 10, 2020
Oga maye, hope the oluwo is not splitting joint with you?
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 1:30am On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
Then you must be so evil. Thank God you are not dead yet.

Lol destructive people that are not looking for solutions to the problems they caused pointing the finger at someone else calling me evil haha that’s rich.

Please read my post history, I was naive enough to think we could work with the Ibos until I got attacked with tribal toxicity, that was when I realised that you guys are so far gone. You have believed your lies and victimhood and refused to take responsibility for your actions. So please tell me how unity can be achieved again, did you read the OP?
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 1:31am On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
Take away Lagos which was developed by all Nigerians, and tell me which other SW city you are talking about grin

You are right Lagos was developed by “Nigerians” never forget that. You have Tinubu to thank what Lagos is today.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2020
Think I'm hearing the voice of a fool in all these..!
Tolerance is an act of the weak.
A consolation of the feeble mind
A language that embolden Fulanis to Kill and dominate the South since time immemorial.

Tolerance is a scam in Nigeria. Don't promote it

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:34am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

You are right Lagos was developed by “Nigerians” never forget that. You have Tinubu to thank what Lagos is today.
Oh puleeeese! Tinubu has Lagos to thank for his arse boy!
Who made Tinubu the richest ex-governor in Africa alive, Ekiti state?

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:36am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Lol destructive people that are not looking for solutions to the problems they caused pointing the finger at someone else calling me evil haha that’s rich.

Please read my post history, I was naive enough to think we could work with the Ibos until I got attacked with tribal toxicity, that was when I realised that you guys are so far gone. You have believed your lies and victimhood and refused to take responsibility for your actions. So please tell me how unity can be achieved again, did you read the OP?
No need for long story unity begger. The train already left you behind.

No love lost!
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:38am On May 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Think I'm hearing the voice of a fool in all these
The Maye guy is high on Oluwo's supply for advocating for unity where there's no justice and equity.
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 1:42am On May 10, 2020
Most SW monarchs are baadt stoners. Expand the picture to see the Maye guy's face grin
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by googi: 2:07am On May 10, 2020
We have two types of Ndigbo out there.

1. Those who want to rule by any means necessary or destroy and side with any devil to destroy Nigeria. Their main obstacle, as they see it is Yoruba.

2. There are the silent, and I dare say majority that are scared to challenge the excessive exuberance or aggravation of the minority.

Unfortunately, Lagos is not within reach, as they see in their dreams. There are Igbo throughout Yoruba land from Ondo, Akure, Oshogbo to Abeokuta that never went back home even during the war. They are peace loving people.

But Igbo in Lagos or told to head (Go West Young Man Go West) to Lagos will have to be carried out like Fashola did.

While peace loving Igbo discuss this within themselves, they dare not confront the Igbo Lagos dreamers.
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 2:17am On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
No need for long story unity begger. The train already left you behind.

No love lost!

Exactly, like I said no need to bother. You and your people are too full of hatred. Chinua Achebe was right bout you people.

Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 2:25am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Exactly, like I said no need to bother. You and your people are too full of hatred. Chinua Achebe was right bout you people.
Lol..

Trash!

Yorubas love themselves so much they use each other's head for diabolic rituals.

Ife and modakeke comes to mind.

One Nigeria my foot!
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Gandollar(f): 2:28am On May 10, 2020
googi:
We have two types of Ndigbo out there.

1. Those who want to rule by any means necessary or destroy and side with any devil to destroy Nigeria. Their main obstacle, as they see it is Yoruba.

2. There are the silent, and I dare say majority that are scared to challenge the excessive exuberance or aggravation of the minority.

Unfortunately, Lagos is not within reach, as they see in their dreams. There are Igbo throughout Yoruba land from Ondo, Akure, Oshogbo to Abeokuta that never went back home even during the war. They are peace loving people.

But Igbo in Lagos or told to head (Go West Young Man Go West) to Lagos will have to be carried out like Fashola did.

While peace loving Igbo discuss this within themselves, they dare not confront the Igbo Lagos dreamers.
You didn't make sense. Poor thoughts articulation. Futher enforces the believe that you are same as Sarrki.
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by googi: 2:32am On May 10, 2020
Odeson, how would you know who made sense

Gandollar:
You didn't make sense. Poor thoughts articulation. Futher enforces the believe that you are same as Sarrki.
Re: (why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Iceberg3: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Keep on crying and whinning lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Between: Jonathan And Buhari Who Treated The Almajiri Well? / Ajimobi’s Widow Slams Oyo Deputy Governor, Exchange Words [VIDEO] / Is This Not A Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50