Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. (708 Views)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 23, 2020
DAVIDO- Ever since burna boy was popularly called African giant and nominated for grammy, Davido dislike him, davido don't like ppu ahead of him in anything,

WIZKID- Don't have problem with anybody but he has strong believe that his the best, this optimistic makes him sometimes being rude or disrespectful.

BURNA BOY -Burna boy is a nigga that believe he would be best, and fight for the, to him he has the lyrical note, and now he has won the crown of ever best, he believes wizzy and davido are once kings but now is the reigning king. and they must bow.

You can share ur own as well.
Re: What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 23, 2020
CardCashout:
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH EITHER DIAMOND BANK MASTERCARD, GT BANK VISA CARD OR UNION VISA CARD.... NB: MUST BE CURRENT ACCOUNT... BE READY FOR SERIOUS CASH OUT JUST QUOTE ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER

keep huzzling for ur brothers in crime. This fraud has taken over ur reasoning facaulty, continue, as them kill dat imo guy then took away his Lexus car and 800k, ur own go be de next.
Re: What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2020
CardCashout:
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH EITHER DIAMOND BANK MASTERCARD, GT BANK VISA CARD OR UNION VISA CARD.... NB: MUST BE CURRENT ACCOUNT... BE READY FOR SERIOUS CASH OUT JUST QUOTE ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER

This what u guys has turn nairaland too, I believe someone like you should be banned, I believe such rubbish can't be found in quora.com, never.
some gateman wey suppose to dey guide Aoz, some of them no even know their work, the owner of the aoz self na wetin no conscine am e dey put mouth for. typical African intellectual, that owns a business but don't know how to manage it......... Ọlẹ tẹ le Alfa.
Re: What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. by BigJoe19: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Davido has no beef with burna boy it's burna boy that has a beef with davido, an elephant cannot engage a mouse in battle.

Burna boy is talented but too stupid to act mature.
Re: What To Know About Davido VS Burna Boy Beef. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
Davido has no beef with burna boy it's burna boy that has a beef with davido, an elephant cannot engage a mouse in battle.

Burna boy is talented but too stupid to act mature.

but ever since the issue of Grammy, they are not in good term

(1) (Reply)

“we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay / Women Are Wicked, I Fear Us, Actress Regina Chukwu Claims / Nick Cannon’s Girlfriend, Jessica White Claims She Is An Ordained Ifa Priestess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.